Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kylie Minogue :: The "Disco" Era

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Spotify Numbers
    1st day: 344,033
    2nd day: 387,715
    3rd day: 237,216
    4th day: 169,755
    4th day: 182,765
    5th day: 164,893
    6th day: 156,651
    7th day: 146,181
    Total: 1,790,208

    Kylie listeners on Spotify
    23th of July: 4,872,544
    x
    25th of July: 5,040,544
    26th of July: 5,106,318
    27th of July: 5,153,078
    28th of July: 5,207,458
    29th of July: 5,266,766
    30th of July: 5,313,327
    31th of July: 5,359,660

    Comment


    • Those numbers actually paint a troubling picture for Kylie when it comes to streaming. She added 500k new listeners which probably means those new ones were interested in hearing Say Something. Even if each of them played the song just twice that's already 1m streams which is more than half of streams SS has by now. That means that most of her listeners are passive ones interested in what they have in their own playlists or whatever songs she has on playlists they are subscribed to and don't actually seek for new Kylie music, which is a shame.
      I have received many gifts from God,
      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess
      .

      Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

      Comment


      • Say Something on iTunes (last maj 30/07)

        #30 (-7) Australia
        #54 (-8) UK
        #130 (-80) France
        #152 (-25) Germany
        #197 (RE) Austria
        #339 (-184) Italy

        OUT USA
        OUT Switzerland
        OUT Belgium
        OUT Spain

        Comment


        • Spotify Numbers
          1st day: 344,033
          2nd day: 387,715
          3rd day: 237,216
          4th day: 169,755
          4th day: 182,765
          5th day: 164,893
          6th day: 156,651
          7th day: 146,181
          8th day: 117,468
          Total: 1,907,676

          Kylie listeners on Spotify
          23th of July: 4,872,544
          x
          25th of July: 5,040,544
          26th of July: 5,106,318
          27th of July: 5,153,078
          28th of July: 5,207,458
          29th of July: 5,266,766
          30th of July: 5,313,327
          31th of July: 5,359,660
          1st of August: 5,389,090

          this is gettin worse

          Comment


          • Well, it's out the New Music Friday playlist, so of course it would be affected.
            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

            Comment


            • Any sales figures for Say Something from last week? I’m guessing around 6k in the UK.

              Comment


              • 31/07 - #82 - 6,091 sales

                1,609 downloads
                4,321 premium stream sales
                46 ad-funded stream sales
                115 video stream sales

                Comment


                • Hi, all, does anyone know how 'BELLUS' is as we havn't heard a thing, was concerened as the ozzy fire's were alarming.

                  also does any fans know of how i could purchase a cassette album of 'DISCO'?

                  Kind Regards.

                  Comment


                  • Spotify Numbers
                    1st day: 344,033
                    2nd day: 387,715
                    3rd day: 237,216
                    4th day: 169,755
                    4th day: 182,765
                    5th day: 164,893
                    6th day: 156,651
                    7th day: 146,181
                    8th day: 117,468
                    9th day: 100,430
                    10th day: 76,977
                    Total: 2,085,083

                    Kylie listeners on Spotify
                    23th of July: 4,872,544
                    x
                    25th of July: 5,040,544
                    26th of July: 5,106,318
                    27th of July: 5,153,078
                    28th of July: 5,207,458
                    29th of July: 5,266,766
                    30th of July: 5,313,327
                    31th of July: 5,359,660
                    1st of Aug: 5,389,090
                    2nd of Aug: 5,412,451
                    3rd of Aug: 5,433,681

                    Comment


                    • It deserves to SMASH HARD! Any radio updates?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by ian001 View Post
                        also does any fans know of how i could purchase a cassette album of 'DISCO'?

                        Kind Regards.
                        https://townsendmusic.store/cart/product.php?id=66528
                        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

                        Comment


                        • Hi, KEY9481, Thank you for the cassette info

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by ian001 View Post
                            Hi, all, does anyone know how 'BELLUS' is as we havn't heard a thing, was concerened as the ozzy fire's were alarming.

                            also does any fans know of how i could purchase a cassette album of 'DISCO'?

                            Kind Regards.
                            Have been wondering myself how Bellus is doing.
                            UKMIX Favourite Members 2021: RayRay being the first member to appear on 20 different voting lists!

                            Comment


                            • He’s been gone a year! Hope he’s OK.

                              Comment


                              • Bellus always did a great job and I enjoyed his posts. Hopefully he is fine and comes back.

                                Comment


                                • Thriller Stronger99 ,...........Bellus is a very valued person, fan/contributor, i hope he is safe and well?

                                  Comment


                                  • Say Something finally playlisted on A-List of BBC Radio 2
                                    https://twitter.com/BBCRadio2/status...838539265?s=19

                                    Comment


                                    • That will help with a few download sales. I take it she's not releasing any physical product for the single?

                                      Comment


                                      • Hopefully the video will push it.
                                        Last edited by KEY9481; Thu August 6, 2020, 15:19.
                                        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

                                        Comment


                                        • Spotify Numbers for Say Something so far:

                                          1st day: 344,033
                                          2nd day: 387,715
                                          3rd day: 237,216
                                          4th day: 169,755
                                          5th day: 182,765
                                          6th day: 164,893
                                          7th day: 156,651
                                          8th day: 146,181
                                          9th day: 117,468
                                          10th day: 100,430
                                          11th day: 76,977
                                          12th day: 84,727
                                          13th day: 86,958
                                          ​14th day: 88,033

                                          Total: 2.344,801

                                          Comment


                                          • Official Australian Airplay Chart / 06.08.2020

                                            17 (33) Say Something
                                            Cha Cha Instructor

                                            Comment


                                            • Great news on the A listed radio 2, Ozzy Radio play and spotify a little rise! looking forward to seeing the video tomorrow,

                                              Comment


                                              • Kylie Minogue sets new career-high marks with her new single "Say Something" on both Billboard’s Hot Dance/Electronic Songs (No. 19) and Dance/Electronic Digital Song Sales (No. 3) charts (dated Aug. 8).

                                                The song, the first released from her forthcoming studio album Disco (Nov. 6), earned 429,000 U.S. streams and sold 3,000 downloads in the tracking week ending July 30, according to Nielsen Music/MRC Data.

                                                Source: Billboard

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by Dave2Hearts View Post
                                                  Kylie Minogue sets new career-high marks with her new single "Say Something" on both Billboard’s Hot Dance/Electronic Songs (No. 19) and Dance/Electronic Digital Song Sales (No. 3) charts (dated Aug. 8).

                                                  The song, the first released from her forthcoming studio album Disco (Nov. 6), earned 429,000 U.S. streams and sold 3,000 downloads in the tracking week ending July 30, according to Nielsen Music/MRC Data.

                                                  Source: Billboard
                                                  BILLBOARD Dance/Electronic Songs
                                                  19 (New) 1 Say Something

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by Dave2Hearts View Post
                                                    Spotify Numbers for Say Something so far:

                                                    1st day: 344,033
                                                    2nd day: 387,715
                                                    3rd day: 237,216
                                                    4th day: 169,755
                                                    5th day: 182,765
                                                    6th day: 164,893
                                                    7th day: 156,651
                                                    8th day: 146,181
                                                    9th day: 117,468
                                                    10th day: 100,430
                                                    11th day: 76,977
                                                    12th day: 84,727
                                                    13th day: 86,958
                                                    ​14th day: 88,033

                                                    Total: 2.344,801
                                                    It's held up much better in the last 4 days than it had the 5 day period prior to that - hopefully it stabilises in the 75k-100k bracket.

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X