#15 Australia
    #20 New Zealand
    #27 USA
    #33 Belgium
    #34 Denmark
    #36 UK
    #48 Spain
    #83 Netherlands
    Last edited by JC96; Fri November 13, 2020, 20:43.

Comment

• UK
      32 (36) 16 Folklore

IRELAND
      16 (12) 16 Folklore

BELGIUM
      39 (33) 16 Folklore

NETHERLANDS
      94 (83) 16 Folklore

Comment

• AUSTRALIA
        15 (15) 16 Folklore

NEW ZEALAND
        20 (20) 16 Folklore

Well, 4 months and no new single/video/performance.

Comment

• HDD
          25 10 TAYLOR SWIFT | FOLKLORE
          REPUBLIC
          29,989 56% 14,807 267 14,914
          Predicted to return to Top 10 in US.
          Going from 2,927 pure sales last week to 14,807 this week...

New bunch of signed copies???

Comment

• Vinyl release?
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I received an email the other day with the new date release is 20 November

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
                I received an email the other day with the new date release is 20 November
                I’ve seen many tweets from people receiving their vinyls purchased on July last week. So yep, it seems it was that.

But, what seems strange to me is, the vinyls were purchased in July, when the old rules of Billboard were still active. People received a digital download automatically that was already counted... Why are they counting the vinyls as well this week?

Comment

• ^ I wonder if maybe those were just vinyls purchased after the rule change (so in the past month). Or maybe it’s ppl who never redeemed their digital download. Under the old rules, did you have actually download the album for it to count?

Comment

• 11/21/20 Billboard 200:

https://www.billboard.com/articles/b..._medium=social

Ariana Grande's 'Positions' Spends Second Week at No. 1 on Billboard 200
                    By Keith Caulfield
                    11/15/2020

Taylor Swift’s Folklore jumps 27-10 (29,000; up 52%) thanks to a surge in vinyl album sales from Swift's official webstore. The set sold 14,000 copies across all formats for the week (up 309%), with vinyl albums comprising 9,000 of that sum.

​​​​​​​
                    The vinyl edition of the album has been available to order since Folklore was released on July 24, but its manufacturing and shipment was delayed. (Sales of physical albums only count once they are fulfilled to the customer.)

Comment

• ^ She breathed.
                      Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• US
                        10 (27) 16 Folklore

CANADA
                        13 (11) 16 Folklore

SPAIN
                        52 (48) 16 Folklore

ARGENTINA
                        5 (4) 12 Folklore

Comment

• Denmark

10.11.2020. Taylor Swift folklore Universal Music Album Gold

Comment

• The red vinyl is gonna come out this Friday so that'll give the album another boost.
                            Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Red vinyl! How does that go with the black and white if the covers?
                              Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

• Another vinyl ? Talk about bleeding her fans dry. How many editions has it been now ?

Billboard should implement a rule which stated that only a certain number of editions can count for the chart cos chile this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

• Another vinyl and still no new single/performance.

Comment

• Originally posted by adamf2thedeath View Post
                                    Red vinyl! How does that go with the black and white if the covers?
                                    Well it’s a Target exclusive so maybe that’s why it’s red.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

Well it’s a Target exclusive so maybe that’s why it’s red.
                                      Oh yeah. That makes sense we don’t have target here but I know red is it’s colour.
                                      Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                        Another vinyl ? Talk about bleeding her fans dry. How many editions has it been now ?

Billboard should implement a rule which stated that only a certain number of editions can count for the chart cos chile this is getting ridiculous.
                                        There’s nothing wrong though? She has enough demand to sell those vinyls

Comment

• Out of the Top 20 on the next HITS chart:

https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=...LOUDER-GUITARS

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzolorenzo View Post

There’s nothing wrong though? She has enough demand to sell those vinyls
                                            Sorry but I disagree, she already released 16 versions and now how many vinyls ? The same people buying the same album over and over and over again is just skewing its actual popularity. Too many gimmicks. ( And I really like this album, but it's all just too much IMO) Release one vinyl ok but all these multiple vinyls in different colours i mean come on. And I think this in general, not just for Taylor. But she is definitely the person who takes advantage of her fans the most .

Comment

• ^ Well, she can release 50 versions more if she wants because she can sell them, and no release new singles instead

DENMARK
                                              36 (32) 16 Folklore

The album is certified Gold in the country, and Is her fifth album certified there.

Comment

• Folklore's 16th week

#10 USA
                                                #13 Canada
                                                #15 Australia
                                                #16 Ireland
                                                #20 New Zealand
                                                #32 UK
                                                #36 Denmark
                                                #39 Belgium
                                                #52 Spain
                                                #94 Netherlands

Comment

• Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Sorry but I disagree, she already released 16 versions and now how many vinyls ? The same people buying the same album over and over and over again is just skewing its actual popularity. Too many gimmicks. ( And I really like this album, but it's all just too much IMO) Release one vinyl ok but all these multiple vinyls in different colours i mean come on. And I think this in general, not just for Taylor. But she is definitely the person who takes advantage of her fans the most .
                                                    But if she’s able to sell these vinyls then there’s nothing wrong with that in my opinion. She’s the person who takes advantage of her fans the most because she has enough demand to do that. If other artists had the demand to release 16 versions of an album they would do it as well lol.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X