No announcement yet.

Taylor Swift :: The “Folklore“ Era

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taylor could break Nicki's record for the most entries on the Hot 100 for a female artist this week.
    Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
      Taylor could break Nicki's record for the most entries on the Hot 100 for a female artist this week.
      Yeahhhh! That's great!

Comment

• Hits daily are reporting folklore sold 822k in the USA!!!!

Comment

• 8/24 HITS chart:

hitsdailydouble.com/sales_plus_streaming
          LW TW Artist Title Label Total Change Albums TEA SEA
          -- 1 TAYLOR SWIFT FOLKLORE REPUBLIC 822,902 -- 584,620 12,199 226,083

Comment

• This is so crazy I love it!

Comment

• She's such a monster when it comes to sales.Seeing that someone (especially a female) sold so well in 2020 is unbelievable

Btw does anybody know that how many pure copies sold Folklore in Canada?
              Last edited by Choley; Fri July 31st, 2020, 22:34.

Comment

• Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Anyone know what album it beat and/or the album that currently has sold the most units in 2020?

Comment

• ^ Album Sales Week 29:
                    1. 570,000 MAP OF THE SOUL: 7 BTS

Comment

• So it’s probably sold about 600k pure? Amazing

Comment

• 585k in pure sales! Wow!

Comment

• the first week total is down only 5.08% from Lover last year and about 14% down in pure sales but it still gives Taylor her 7th album to debut with more than 500,000 copies sold in its opening week which I believe is a record for an artist to debut after Soundscan and it definitely is for an artist who launched after the turn of the 21st century and her catalog should receive an audit for updated certifications this year
                          "the love of a mothers life is her child/children"

Comment

Such a monster! It'd be great another opening million seller, but she's far far ahead any other so what else can we ask for...

Comment

• 1st week sales increased 844k by HITS finally. OMG!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by stars200 View Post
                                1st week sales increased 844k by HITS finally. OMG!!!!!
                                I think they are underestimating Streaming units just like they did for Lover. Hopefully, Billboard comes through!

Comment

• 'Folklore' and 'Cardigan' are both #1 in Australia.

ALL SIXTEEN TRACKS made the top 50 in Australia: https://www.ariacharts.com.au/charts/singles-chart
                                  Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

• Only 23k less than what Lover did!

Comment

• Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Weeks at No. 1 / Billboard 200:
                                        1989 - 11
                                        Fearless - 11
                                        Red - 7
                                        Speak Now - 6
                                        Reputation - 4
                                        Lover - 1
                                        (Taylor Swift - 0)

How high will 'Folklore' go on that list?
                                        Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                                        and everything you stand for?
                                        Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                                        just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• ^ At least three weeks I think. It will probably still sell 100k+ in its second week and physical versions, including a Target exclusive version, will be released in the third week.
                                          Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by stars200 View Post
                                            1st week sales increased 844k by HITS finally. OMG!!!!!
                                            Amazing numbers and longevity.

Comment

Soon all songs reached 100k - impressive!

Comment

• It's still kind of ironic how 'Lover' has been her first studio album not to get released in Q4 and only had one week at No. 1 when it's always said that Q4 is the most competitive time of the year.
                                                Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                                                and everything you stand for?
                                                Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                                                just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                                  It's still kind of ironic how 'Lover' has been her first studio album not to get released in Q4 and only had one week at No. 1 when it's always said that Q4 is the most competitive time of the year.
                                                  You already repeated yourself several times in this topic alone how Lover only did one week at #1 and if folklore does more again or not

Comment

• theMathematician
                                                    theMathematician commented
                                                    Editing a comment
                                                    I did? Sorry, I missed that. Won't happen again ;) !

Phenomenal. And to think it brought all previous records in around 3 days of sales. This woman is a monster.

Comment

• Folklore has sold 2m copies globally in its first week.

source: https://variety.com/2020/music/news/...de-1234722530/

Comment

• She is definitely in a league of her own. Well deserved success Taylor, congrats.
                                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Comment

• I think this will do 150k second week! She may reach 1 million in just 2 weeks! I expect pure sales to be around 80k

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                                          X