No announcement yet.

Miley Cyrus :: The "Plastic Hearts" Era

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First day should be 16-17m on Spotify with the other tracks.

Comment

• Originally posted by PopFan View Post
      First day should be 16-17m on Spotify with the other tracks.
      That would put her at #8.

To be honest, I expected better, definitely more than 20M.

Comment

• Midnight Sky certified Platinum in Australia(70,000)

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post

That would put her at #8.

To be honest, I expected better, definitely more than 20M.
          After Younger Now numbers it's already good for her.

Comment

• Yes, she’s coming off a flop album and a flop EP. 17 million is much better than I expected after the Younger Now disaster.

Comment

• Well, whatever Younger Now numbers, she has a hit lead single now and a current new single with Dua Lipa... Lot of playlists support.

Not saying they’re terrible. But not great either, all things considered.

Comment

• Miley has struggled with good streaming numbers for a while now, that‘s why NBLAH or Midnight Sky weren‘t bigger hits. So that‘s a fine debut IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post
                  Well, whatever Younger Now numbers, she has a hit lead single now and a current new single with Dua Lipa... Lot of playlists support.

Not saying they’re terrible. But not great either, all things considered.
                  Wasn’t "Malibu" a hit lead single as well?

I think that Bad Bunny is going to take the #1 spot unfortunately or at least he's going to debut higher than PH. His last album debuted at #2 with 179k units.
                  Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• She’s #4 in the U.K. midweeks (albums) with 3.9k in pure sales.

Streaming still to be added - but she’s unlikely to rise much given than #1 and #2 have done 23k and 21k in pure sales respectively.

Comment

• ^ At first I thought that's a rather disappointing update in the UK - because they were so supportive for "Midnight Sky" - but then I realized that #4 would be her second highest peaking album there, only behind "Bangerz" (#1).

"Can't Be Tamed" and "Younger Now" are currently her second highest peaking albums in the UK, having peaked at #8.

Comment

• She doesn’t have vinyls out yet so that’s purely physical CD sales and downloads. Her streaming numbers have been good in the UK though, so we’ll see.

Comment

• 7th biggest female debut of the year. It really could have been much worse...

Comment

• 1st day: 18,116,521
                            1. WTF Do I Know | 1.270.361

2. Plastic Hearts | 1.294.401

3. Angels Like You | 1.946.833

4. Prisoner | 27.090.948 (+3.476.506)

5. Gimme What I Want | 1.057.894

6. Night Crawling | 1.084.200

7. Midnight Sky | 193.123.874 (+1.989.373)

8. High | 816.223

9. Hate Me | 791.664

10. Bad Karma | 788.913

11. Never Be Me | 731.660

12. Golden G String | 617.807

13. Edge Of Midnight | 7.383.115 (+726.048)

14. Heart of Glass | 42.361.359 (+1.019.665)

15. Zombie | 5.296.236 (+504.973)

= 18.116.521

Solid debut. The key is to stabilize or else it will collapse on the charts.
                            Last edited by PopFan; Sat November 28, 2020, 19:04.

Comment

• Her playlist support is pretty bad tho... Like only two songs on TTH? I’d say it’s a good debut considering the circumstances.

Comment

• This is a much lower start than I expected.

Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

• Without the bundles etc, the numbers make sense. Ariana Grande who is a streaming power opened with 174k in her first week. Bad Bunny is projected for 110k, whose album did. over 70m first day on Spotify.

Comment

• Originally posted by PopFan View Post
                                    Without the bundles etc, the numbers make sense. Ariana Grande who is a streaming power opened with 174k in her first week. Bad Bunny is projected for 110k, whose album did. over 70m first day on Spotify.
                                    Yup, low opening numbers are going to be the norm for most artists going forward. Only a select few will be doing upwards of 150k.

Still thought Miley would get close to 100k though, seeing as her profile is pretty high at the moment.

Comment

• Younger Now in 2017 that album sales were still a thing did 45,000 total first week and opened at #5. The important is the album to hold on streaming or else it will fall off in 3-4 weeks from BB200.

Comment

• https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=...-BUNNY%27S-HOP

Saturday, November 28, 2020

NEW RELEASES: BUNNY'S HOP

Will Bad Bunny’s surprise album be the spoiler that keeps BTS from a second week at #1? His early numbers give him the advantage today, 11/28, but it's never wise to count out the BTS Army. Will Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales help keep them on top? Either way, it’s back-to-back #1s for The Orchard.

Bad Bunny (Rimas) 95-110k total activity, 14-17k albums
                                        Miley Cyrus (RCA) 40-50k, 17-23k

Comment

• Oh damn. I expected her to do 80k-90k this time . Gets to show that I really know nothing about sales lol.

I hope that Smilers have some streaming parties lined up. Is Miley going to do any promo?
                                          Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Just saw that many US fans can’t find any physical copies in stores. RCA being garbage as always.

Comment

• The fact that she’s projected to debut with only around 10k more than She’s Coming EP (36k), which was digital only and with a flop single...

Comment

• It’s weird that “Plastic Heart” might debut with similar numbers to “She Is Coming”, despite the latter pulling less streams and not having physical copies available. Is it possible that they might be underestimating her numbers?

Comment

• Oh lord.. these numbers are bad! Hope she have some promo lined-up through this week and the physical copies get fixed soon. She's having a good received record at this moment, she deserve a better debut.

Comment

• Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Working...
                                                    X