Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miley Cyrus :: The "Plastic Hearts" Era

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by adamf2thedeath View Post
    This could get to gold if she can get 1 more hit off it! She usually has 2 singles off her studio albums though right?
    Yes, she usually releases only two singles even in her biggest era she only released three singles despite all the buzz around other songs. But, I think that in this era she will at least release four singles.

    Comment


    • New Zealand

      29 (21) 12 Plastic Hearts
      Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

      Comment


      • Australia

        30 (17) 12 Plastic Hearts
        Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

        Comment



        • We really need a new single, the album is dropping a lot

          Comment


          • Originally posted by esswein View Post

            Yes, she usually releases only two singles even in her biggest era she only released three singles despite all the buzz around other songs. But, I think that in this era she will at least release four singles.
            You mean 'Bangerz', don't you? It seems like she lost all the interest in the era once 'Adore You' underperformed. It was a bad single choice (especially as 3rd single since those singles are an era's make or break), but her team doesn't seem to be confident about handling failures either.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

              You mean 'Bangerz', don't you? It seems like she lost all the interest in the era once 'Adore You' underperformed. It was a bad single choice (especially as 3rd single since those singles are an era's make or break), but her team doesn't seem to be confident about handling failures either.
              Yes, I'm refering to Bangerz. At the time, the news was that RCA picked up 'Adore You' in try to have 2.0 Wrecking Ball. In early 2014, Miley announced and confirmed ' 4x4' as the fourth single of Bangerz but obviously was not released. I hope that her and RCA don't ruin this album campaing because it has been such a commercial revival for her.

              Comment


              • 'Angels Like You' and 'Edge of Midnight' both reached new milestones on Spotify! 60 million and 30 million respectively.

                Comment


                • Swiss Charts

                  37 (35) 13 Prisoner
                  97 (RE) 26 Midnight Sky

                  63 (87) 12 Plastic Hearts

                  Comment


                  • Streams on Spotify

                    1. WTF Do I Know 21.081.755
                    2. Plastic Hearts 45.094.432
                    3. Angels Like You 59.630.639
                    4. Prisoner 191.190.253
                    5. Gimme What I Want 19.068.076
                    6. Night Crawling 19.677.377
                    7. Midnight Sky 276.269.595
                    8. High 14.494.357
                    9. Hate Me 13.809.265
                    10. Bad Karma 13.004.788
                    11. Never Be Me 13.912.942
                    12. Golden G String 10.312.759
                    13. Edge of Midnight 29.935.006
                    14. Heart of Glass 86.768.314
                    15. Zombie 17.410.822

                    total: 831.660.380

                    Comment


                    • Finland

                      22 (20) 12 Plastic Hearts
                      Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

                      Comment


                      • France :

                        #173 (+13) Prisoner

                        #176 (-26) Plastic Hearts

                        Comment


                        • Czech Rep.

                          92 (65) 10 Plastic Hearts

                          Slovakia

                          67 (59) 11 Plastic Hearts
                          Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

                          Comment


                          • https://twitter.com/themileystats/status/1364241814346203137?s=20

                            well it took a hit thanks to Dua

                            Comment


                            • The desperation from Dua's label/team is something else...

                              Comment


                              • To be honest, the Albums Chart should reflect the popularity of albums anyway, and it seems like the single 'Prisoner' is much more popular than the album 'Plastic Hearts'.

                                Comment


                                • If you want to see the popularity of albums without streaming I am sure most countries still publish a "sales only" chart.

                                  Comment


                                  • she needs to release 'Angels Like You' now!

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                      If you want to see the popularity of albums without streaming I am sure most countries still publish a "sales only" chart.
                                      I mean, Billboard has the Top Albums Chart which doesn't factor in streams as well.

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by Mugen View Post

                                        I mean, Billboard has the Top Albums Chart which doesn't factor in streams as well.
                                        Exactly. I mean every album on the hot 100 has streams included so it's a bit pointless complaining about Miley being boosted by Prisoner. Every artist is getting a boost from something, that's how the industry is now.

                                        Comment


                                        • Wow, this doesn't make sense at all IMO, as it was clearly promoted for Miley's album with Dua being just a feature, so why would those streams NOT count to "Plastic Hearts" but only to Dua's re-release? Ugh.

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                            Wow, this doesn't make sense at all IMO, as it was clearly promoted for Miley's album with Dua being just a feature, so why would those streams NOT count to "Plastic Hearts" but only to Dua's re-release? Ugh.
                                            It was super tragic of Dua to put Prisoner on her moonlight or whatever edition. Having said that it is amazing how just one song getting decent streams can keep an album afloat these days. I mean that 54 position drop..
                                            Last edited by InFamous; Tue February 23, 2021, 21:31.

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by InFamous View Post

                                              It was super tragic of Dua to put Prisoner on her moonlight or whatever edition. Having said that it is amazing how just one song getting decent streams can keep an album afloat these days. I mean that 54 position drop..
                                              Yeah, and it's not like "Prisoner" is huge in the US.

                                              There are other albums that would have an even bigger drop if their most successful song wouldn't count to the album anymore.

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by Tansike View Post

                                                Yeah, and it's not like "Prisoner" is huge in the US.

                                                There are other albums that would have an even bigger drop if their most successful song wouldn't count to the album anymore.
                                                Definitely..

                                                Comment


                                                • Album: Plastic Hearts

                                                  iTunes:
                                                  #127 United States (+14)
                                                  #196 United States (+260)

                                                  Apple Music:
                                                  #43 United States (-1)

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Italy Estimation Sales:

                                                    MILEY CYRUS Plastic Heart 3,479 / 8,488 in total
                                                    Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X