Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only the music industry!

Comment

• It's actually misleading to add all the numbers to say something about an album's popularity. It would rather make sense to go by the lowest numbers of an album track, which would be 'State of Grace (acoustic)' with 1,793,104 streams.

Pro: freedom of speech
      Contra: cancel culture

Comment

• Next year Taylor will release an album with 40 tracks breaking her own record of 30-track album, then she'll release an 50-track album and will break the record again
        I love Taylor, but it's kinda strange comparing streams of 10-track albums with 30-track albums.
        I believe that average streaming among all tracks is more indicative.

Comment

• Will they also chart on the Hot 100? I wonder if billboard will count the 10 minute version of ATW as separate and if the short film would help it get more points, which has over 10 m views in less than a day btw
          Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by Leviathan View Post

Only the music industry!
            Did that with a re-recording of a 9 year old album. Everyone should be scared‘
            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• A 10 minutes song
              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Is number 1 on hot 100 possible with all too well? Now that would be epic!
                Eudaimonia
                Last.fm
                Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

Did that with a re-recording of a 9 year old album. Everyone should be scared‘
                  Well it's 31 tracks..

Comment

• Originally posted by Leviathan View Post

Only the music industry!
                    She's smashing and it's just a re-recording of a 9 years old album. Not everyone can be at this levels's succesful into 15 years of carreer. We love it to see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michiel View Post
                      Is number 1 on hot 100 possible with all too well? Now that would be epic!
                      Depending on its stability during the week. Definitely a Top 10 is possible, its gonna be her 30th Top 10.

Comment

• Comment

• Holy shit!

https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=...A-BIG-RED-BOW-

Saturday, November 13, 2021

NEW RELEASES: TAY RECREATES A BIG RED BOW

Republic's Taylor Swift will score the second largest debut of the year with Red (Taylor's Version). After one day of sales and streams, we're projecting first week activity of 450-500k.

Year-to-date, Swift's opening will land behind label mate Drake, who's Certified Lover Boy (OVO/Republic) debuted with 613k in September. Streams of more than 200m will contribute between 160-190k in SEA to Red TV's total.

As of this week, UMG has nine of the year’s Top 10 debuts with Sony's Tyler, The Creator being the spoiler to a perfect 10. Of course, these rankings will be short lived as Adele's 30 (Columbia) is on deck for Friday and is expected to open with the year’s biggest number.

Look for an update on Monday along with projections for Silk Sonic, TWICE, Jason Aldean and DaBaby.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bennyyyyy View Post

Well it's 31 tracks..
                            There really should be a finite amount of tracks counted for this statistic because yeah comparing an album with 31 tracks to a standard album of 15 doesnt really make much sense. Or any.
                            Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                            Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by Lioha View Post
                              Next year Taylor will release an album with 40 tracks breaking her own record of 30-track album, then she'll release an 50-track album and will break the record again
                              I love Taylor, but it's kinda strange comparing streams of 10-track albums with 30-track albums.
                              I believe that average streaming among all tracks is more indicative.
                              Red TV is a RE-RECORDING of a 9 year-old album. The fact that she's pulling these numbers with a re-recording is absolutely insane. She broke the record last year with a 16 track album, and since then her streaming presence has only surged massively. She won't need 40 tracks to break Red TV's record when TS10 comes out, because that album will be comprised entirely of new songs. By your logic, Drake's Scorpion/Certified Lover Boy shouldn't be regarded as successful albums since they only did as much as they did because they had so many songs. I've seen you try to discredit Taylor's streaming success before too and then cover up by saying you love Taylor and whatnot. Cut it out please, it's not very professional.

Comment

• That means 300K pure sales with 9 years old re-recorded album. How is this possible in 2021?

Comment

• Wow at those numbers.Tay and Adele are really monsters when it comes to sales

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• She can't stop winning. I see some people above a bit mad and that's pretty predictable.

Comment

• And your faves?

Comment

• She is just killing us left, right and center. Only the music industry!
                                          Eudaimonia
                                          Last.fm
                                          Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

And your faves?
                                            your graphic design has always inspired me and now im a GD too and I am just still amazed by your work it looks so good
                                            MY PERSONAL CHARTS
                                            NA NA NA NA OH OH

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• When you’re the music industry

Comment

• Wow! If it goes #1 will it be the longest song to ever do so?

also will the regular version of All Too Well chart separately?
                                                  Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• US iTunes

1. All Too Well (Taylor's Version) - Taylor Swift

Insane! I love all the tracks compared to previous version.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X