No announcement yet.

Taylor Swift :: The ‘Taylor's Version’ Eras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Yaaay
      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by floria View Post
        That means 300K pure sales with 9 years old re-recorded album. How is this possible in 2021?
        Not her outdoing Ed Sheeran's opening with a re-release with such ease - just epic!
        Pro: freedom of speech
        Contra: cancel culture

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• She's MASSIVE. Good Lord.

Comment

• #1 on Apple Music as 10 Minute Version? Stunning!

Comment

• It surpass Fearless TV debut week already.

Comment

• Canada

26 (79) Red Taylor 's Version
                  Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by JC96 View Post
                    It surpass Fearless TV debut week already.
                    The fastest female album to reach that mark btw.
                    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Slay, legend, killing it etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by jjavier1978 View Post
                        Canada

26 (79) Red Taylor 's Version
                        That's Red 2012. Not TV.

Comment

• Close race between Tay and Little Mix.

Comment

• Wow! The difference between Taylor and Little Mix is less than 10 chart sales?! Now THAT is a tight race! I hope Taylor gets that number one!

Comment

• Originally posted by illegalaccess View Post
                              Wow! The difference between Taylor and Little Mix is less than 10 chart sales?! Now THAT is a tight race! I hope Taylor gets that number one!
                              Tbh, i would like to see Little Mix getting the #1 spot because last year Kylie snatched it from them. Taylor has already many #1s.
                              And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• Hehehe

Comment

• LEGEND!

Comment

Comment

• It was quite clever of her to release this one week prior to Adele, wasn't it ?

And the timing of those three digital singles on her website is another good move to challenge for the number one. She really pulls out all the stops.
                                      Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                      Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Hahahihihahaho

Comment

• ^ Love, love Taylor (and she's my personal #1 this week, also above Little Mix) but not gonna lie, as for the UK, I'm kinda hoping for Little Mix to snatch the title. I'm not surprised she's trying to get it though, especially since it's that close.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                            ^ Love, love Taylor (and she's my personal #1 this week, also above Little Mix) but not gonna lie, as for the UK, I'm kinda hoping for Little Mix to snatch the title. I'm not surprised she's trying to get it though, especially since it's that close.
                                            In fact, the new batch of signed CDs is not because of LM but because she’s not #1 on today’s midweeks:

1 ABBA 28.3k
                                            2 Taylor 27.2k
                                            3 Little Mix 26.7k
                                            4 Ed Sheeran 19.4K

ABBA jumped from 21.8k yesterday to 28.3k today (+6.5k) while she only moved 2.3k copies yesterday.
                                            Streaming data is always missing on the midweeks so she could be actually ahead with streaming included.

She (as LM) was very frontloaded so ABBA will keep selling more through the week and the difference will keep increasing. Let’s see if the new signed CDs are enough to recover the #1.

Comment

• ^ Thanks - that's very surprising (to me, at least) as I didn't expect ABBA to increase so much within a day.

Comment

• Wow! I’m shocked at ABBA being number one at the moment. Could this be as a result of some vinyl orders being delayed? Maybe they shipped a bunch this week.

Still crossing my fingers for Taylor to pull through.

Comment

Comment

• Thats how it should be yep

Comment

Working...
                                                    X