No announcement yet.

Taylor Swift :: The ‘Taylor's Version’ Eras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see! Thanks! Great for Adele! Love her too!

But this is right isn’t it?
    Taylor Swift was the #1 best selling artist in US vinyl albums sales in 2021, with 815,000 total albums sold

Comment

• ^I'm not sure. I checked Billboard and it didn't see a year end category for vinyl sales. Maybe Taylor was #1 overall because she had more releases.
      And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• Taylor had Fearless, Red TV plus Folklore and Evermore vinyl sales. I would be surprised if she wasn't #1 to be honest.

With all the success she's having, i'm sure Scooter is seething in a dark corner
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• He'll probably 'seeth[...] in dark corner' because of his upcoming divorce, not so much for financial reasons though with an estimated net worth of $400 mio.
          Saying that you don't know what to answer? That's fine.
          Saying that you don't have the time to answer at the moment? That's OK.
          Not answering at all? Ouch... Biggest communicative fail you can do.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
            Taylor had Fearless, Red TV plus Folklore and Evermore vinyl sales. I would be surprised if she wasn't #1 to be honest.

With all the success she's having, i'm sure Scooter is seething in a dark corner
            "He underestimated just who he was stealing from"
            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• he's not a saint
              he's not what you think
              he's an asshole whoa
              he's better known for the things that he steals from an artist whoa
              soon he's gonna find stealing other people's toys on the playground won't make you many friends
              he should keep in mind he should keep in mind
              there's nothing i do better than revenge
              Last edited by TheMysteriousMan; Fri December 31, 2021, 14:03.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

"He underestimated just who he was stealing from"
                Yeah as far as I recall Scooter purchased those masters legally so there was no stealing involved what so ever.
                " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• ^ for gods sake just vibe with it or if you are not a fan, you don't have to reply in Taylor's thread

Comment

• UK
                    22 (14) 7 Red Taylor's Version

68 (50) 7 All Too Well Taylor's Version

AUSTRALIA
                    4 (6) 7 Red Taylor's Version
                    41 (33) 23 Fearless Taylor's Version

49 (18) 7 All Too Well Taylor's Version

NEW ZEALAND
                    10 (9) 7 Red Taylor's Version

IRELAND
                    10 (9) 7 Red Taylor's Version

29 (14) 7 All Too Well Taylor's Version

NETHERLANDS
                    34 (24) 7 Red Taylor's Version

NORWAY
                    34 (24) 7 Red Taylor's Version

ITALY
                    60 (36) 7 Red Taylor's Version

Comment

• 40. Message In A Bottle: 26.97 (+0.21)

Comment

• With Red (Taylor's Version) already having surpassed 600,000 copies in the US without a vinyl re-pressing, I think it's pretty likely that it'll end up being her 11th album to sell more than 1 million copies in the US. Very impressive for a re-recording. I wonder if Fearless (Taylor's Version) will get there too eventually, considering it's at 509,000 copies sold by now.

Comment

• 41. Message In A Bottle: 27.21 (+0.24)

Comment

• It's crazy how this record is charting like a new studio album. I thought 'Fearless (Taylor Swift's version)' would get the main hype, and every upcoming re-release will just get the obligatory week in the top 10 and then drop off the chart after like 4 weeks or so. And here we go, the new version of 'Red' is out for almost 2 months and still charting in top 10s at this point - in the Christmas (!) week.

Comment

• BELGIUM
                              27 (24) 7 Red Taylor's Version

GERMANY
                              46 (46) 31 Red
                              Its now her second longest charting album in Germany, surpassing "Folklore".

MALAYSIA
                              4 (3) 6 All Too Well Taylor's Version

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                It's crazy how this record is charting like a new studio album. I thought 'Fearless (Taylor Swift's version)' would get the main hype, and every upcoming re-release will just get the obligatory week in the top 10 and then drop off the chart after like 4 weeks or so. And here we go, the new version of 'Red' is out for almost 2 months and still charting in top 10s at this point - in the Christmas (!) week.
                                Yes, very different performance by far. Red definitely is a fan favorite and a masterpiece.

First 7 weeks on the Billboard 200
                                Fearless (TV) - 1-2-9-15-19-35-45
                                RED (TV) - 1-2-2-2-3-3-3*

Comment

• Wait, 'Fearless' was at No. 45 when 'Red' is at No. 3 equally deep in its chart run? And this during the busy Christmas period... Imagine if the 'Red' re-release was released in Q1 .

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                      Wait, 'Fearless' was at No. 45 when 'Red' is at No. 3 equally deep in its chart run? And this during the busy Christmas period... Imagine if the 'Red' re-release was released in Q1 .
                                      and without '30' out... it would have had like 4-7 weeks at #1

Comment

• Originally posted by Lioha View Post

and without '30' out... it would have had like 4-7 weeks at #1
                                        That's as long as the original version of 'Red' - so impressive!

Comment

• 42. Message In A Bottle: 27.64 (+0.44)

Comment

• Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• France :

#140 (+20) Red (Taylor's Version)

Comment

• 41. Message In A Bottle: 27.87 (+0.23)

Comment

• https://www.billboard.com/music/char..._medium=social

Adele’s ‘30’ Spends Sixth Week at No. 1 on Billboard 200, ‘Encanto’ Hits Top 10
                                                  By Keith Caulfield
                                                  01/3/2022

Taylor Swift’s Red (Taylor’s Version) is a non-mover at No. 3 with 47,000 units (down 39%),

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                                    X