Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madonna :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Album: The Immaculate Collection


    iTunes:

    #37 United Kingdom (+8)

    #39 United States (+14)

    #119 Japan (-19)

    #197 Canada (-54)
    Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

    Comment


    • "Confessions" was so massive around the world , selling almost 10million copies worldwide despite only scoring 1,8m in US just speaks volumes on how much of a force this was everywhere.

      And it could have even sold more if only more singles would have been effective, only the first two singles really worked and pushed the most units, "Hung up" has to be one of the most effective lead singles I've seen for a female artist and "Sorry" was a back to back smash hit everywhere except US ..... After that the remaining two singles were not much effective and didn't do much IMO but the result was still superb.

      The Tour was also a major and ambitious success for the time.
      Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
      Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

      Comment


      • 10 years ago:

        May 24, 2008 Hot 100

        01 53 Take a Bow - Rihanna (1st and only week at #1)
        02 01 Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis
        03 02 Lollipop - Lil Wayne feat. Static Major
        04 03 No Air - Jordin Sparks & Chris Brown
        05 04 Love In This Club - Usher feat. Young Jeezy
        06 05 Sexy Can I - Ray J & Yung Berg
        07 06 4 Minutes - Madonna feat. Justin Timberlake
        08 07 Touch My Body - Mariah Carey
        09 08 Pocketful Of Sunshine - Natasha Bedingfield
        10 11 Damaged - Danity Kane

        Comment


        • Originally posted by MrLeonix
          "Confessions" was so massive around the world , selling almost 10million copies worldwide despite only scoring 1,8m in US just speaks volumes on how much of a force this was everywhere.

          And it could have even sold more if only more singles would have been effective, only the first two singles really worked and pushed the most units, "Hung up" has to be one of the most effective lead singles I've seen for a female artist and "Sorry" was a back to back smash hit everywhere except US ..... After that the remaining two singles were not much effective and didn't do much IMO but the result was still superb.

          The Tour was also a major and ambitious success for the time.
          It's amazing how much she ruled albums, singles, tour and acclaim at the same time, with her 10th album at 47 years old!

          No one will ever repeat that success.

          Back in top 40 in both UK and US

          Album: The Immaculate Collection

          iTunes:
          #36 United Kingdom
          #40 United States
          #119 Japan
          #196 Canada

          Comment


          • Originally posted by MrLeonix
            "Confessions" was so massive around the world , selling almost 10million copies worldwide despite only scoring 1,8m in US just speaks volumes on how much of a force this was everywhere.

            And it could have even sold more if only more singles would have been effective, only the first two singles really worked and pushed the most units, "Hung up" has to be one of the most effective lead singles I've seen for a female artist and "Sorry" was a back to back smash hit everywhere except US ..... After that the remaining two singles were not much effective and didn't do much IMO but the result was still superb.

            The Tour was also a major and ambitious success for the time.
            Confession was really HUGE , (besides selling almost 10 mil copies),it was a MASSIVE era in its whole “ package”

            HU went to number one in more than 40 countries, ( Guinness world record report that at the time) and made the Top ten Mediatraffic year end Chart for 2 consecutive years ( Sorry was top 5 single in 2006 Year end chart)

            The Confession Tour at the time become the most successful tour ever for a female act, earning 196 mil from only 60 show and It was also recognized as the highest-grossing music tour per concert in the 2007 edition of the Guinness World Records.

            That speak volume on how massive the era was, and to think she was in her third decade into music scene , a testament to her longevity ( people tend often to forget she stepped into the international market almost a decade before both Mariah or Celine) that make her the greatest ever!!

            Comment


            • Album: The Immaculate Collection

              iTunes:
              #35 United States
              #37 United Kingdom

              Comment


              • ^ without moving a finger!! Just a discount.

                That GH is so Iconic.

                Comment


                • It's like she promoted her catalog at BBMA

                  US iTunes

                  #35 The Immaculate Collection
                  #554 Like a Virgin
                  #555 True Blue
                  #620 Madonna
                  #826 Ray of Light
                  #1048 Something to Remember
                  #1276 Like a Prayer
                  #1287 Music

                  UK iTunes
                  #35 The Immaculate Collection
                  #233 Celebration
                  #618 Confessions on a Dance Floor
                  #1037 Ray of Light
                  #1413 Rebel Heart

                  Comment


                  • What is that mess?

                    Comment


                    • Album: The Immaculate Collection


                      iTunes:

                      #27 United Kingdom (+10)

                      #42 United States (-4)

                      #97 Japan (+24)
                      Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

                      Comment


                      • Billboard Catalogue Album Sales

                        36 (RE) 292 The Immaculate Collection



                        Album: The Immaculate Collection

                        iTunes:
                        #28 United Kingdom (+7)
                        #33 United States (+5)
                        #156 Japan (-19)
                        Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

                        Comment


                        • Album: The Immaculate Collection


                          iTunes:

                          #26 United Kingdom (+1)

                          #36 United States (+4)

                          #137 Japan (+13)
                          Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Westen
                            It's like she promoted her catalog at BBMA

                            US iTunes

                            #35 The Immaculate Collection
                            #554 Like a Virgin
                            #555 True Blue
                            #620 Madonna
                            #826 Ray of Light
                            #1048 Something to Remember
                            #1276 Like a Prayer
                            #1287 Music

                            UK iTunes
                            #35 The Immaculate Collection
                            #233 Celebration
                            #618 Confessions on a Dance Floor
                            #1037 Ray of Light
                            #1413 Rebel Heart
                            Nice climb. Was it because of Janet's performance at the Billboard Awards?
                            FOLLOW THE DUCK
                            https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzF...RpLtZEEAHM1AEw

                            Comment


                            • No Small Countries:

                              Album: The Immaculate Collection

                              iTunes:
                              #24 United Kingdom (+4)
                              #31 United States (+3)
                              #141 Japan (+14)

                              Album: Rebel Heart

                              iTunes:
                              #64 Taiwan (+1)
                              #66 Brazil (+2)
                              #96 Spain (=)
                              #115 Singapore (+9)
                              #125 Turkey (+1)
                              #142 Italy (+15

                              Album: Celebration

                              iTunes:
                              #94 Spain (=)
                              #96 Belgium (+29)
                              #156 Italy (+14)

                              Album: Rebel Heart Tour

                              iTunes:
                              #176 France (NE)

                              Album: Hard Candy

                              iTunes:
                              #98 Norway (+7)
                              #150 Denmark (-11)
                              #173 Netherlands (+17)
                              Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

                              Comment


                              • Thanks to cdsingles

                                Retailer Report: Top 200 Albums
                                Region: Total U.S. Week Ending: 05/17/18
                                # Units Sold

                                MADONNA|IMMACULATE COLLECTION (121) 1741 20 2 130 1588 07599264402

                                Comment


                                • Thanks you so much!
                                  Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

                                  Comment


                                  • REBEL HEART (ALBUM)
                                    AS OF WEEK ENDING MAY 17TH, 2018

                                    ALBUM SALES: 244,538
                                    ALBUMS W/TEA 296,690
                                    ALBUMS W/TEA W/SEA ON-DEMAND AUDIO 335,628
                                    ALBUMS W/TEA W/SEA ON-DEMAND 375,930
                                    STREAMING ON-DEMAND 118,860,107
                                    Gone.

                                    Comment


                                    • Thank you bojan

                                      Comment


                                      • Bojan post others please....

                                        Comment


                                        • I will when I get them. You're welcome.
                                          Gone.

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by Bad_Bobby2009
                                            Originally posted by Westen
                                            It's like she promoted her catalog at BBMA

                                            US iTunes

                                            #35 The Immaculate Collection
                                            #554 Like a Virgin
                                            #555 True Blue
                                            #620 Madonna
                                            #826 Ray of Light
                                            #1048 Something to Remember
                                            #1276 Like a Prayer
                                            #1287 Music

                                            UK iTunes
                                            #35 The Immaculate Collection
                                            #233 Celebration
                                            #618 Confessions on a Dance Floor
                                            #1037 Ray of Light
                                            #1413 Rebel Heart
                                            Nice climb. Was it because of Janet's performance at the Billboard Awards?
                                            iTunes $4.99 blast email.

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by Bojan
                                              I will when I get them. You're welcome.
                                              Thank You,Bojan !

                                              Comment


                                              • Through the 5/26/18 Billboard charts:

                                                Confessions on a Dance Floor

                                                ALBUM SALES: 1,738,923
                                                ALBUMS W/TEA 1,980,008
                                                ALBUMS W/TEA W/SEA ON-DEMAND AUDIO 2,000,922
                                                ALBUMS W/TEA W/SEA ON-DEMAND 2,016,961 - eligible for 2xP, but it's WBR so it's doubtful
                                                STREAMING ON-DEMAND 55,429,748

                                                49 copies sold last week

                                                Comment


                                                • Confessions could be 2 platinum

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by thebigham
                                                    Through the 5/26/18 Billboard charts:

                                                    Confessions on a Dance Floor

                                                    ALBUM SALES: 1,738,923
                                                    ALBUMS W/TEA 1,980,008
                                                    ALBUMS W/TEA W/SEA ON-DEMAND AUDIO 2,000,922
                                                    ALBUMS W/TEA W/SEA ON-DEMAND 2,016,961 - eligible for 2xP, but it's WBR so it's doubtful
                                                    STREAMING ON-DEMAND 55,429,748

                                                    49 copies sold last week
                                                    Do you know how much RH sold last week? I wonder what's her best catalog seller out of studio albums.

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X