X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MadonnaIcon
    replied
    Originally posted by maroon View Post
    The wrong songs get revivals on these new platforms such as Tiktok. First Frozen, now Material Girl...

Oh well, let's hope the better stuff gets viral one day (True Blue, Borderline, You'll See, Sorry, Music, Live To Tell, Give It 2 Me, Rescue Me, Nothing Really Matters, Dear Jessie, Human Nature, The Power Of Goodbye, Ray Of Light, Into The Groove, Die Another Day, Celebration, Gambler - if ever available for streaming).
    Sorry, the next will be Take a Bow

Leave a comment:

• Fajitas
    replied
    Originally posted by wowsignal14 View Post
    actually "Crazy For You" has been added to "Valentine's Day Love" Playlist on Spotify and it's and #2 on the Playlist !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (only behind Love Story tv by TS)
    the playlist has 485k likes which may not be a lot but it's the first result that shows up when you search for Valentine's on Spotify so it should give it a nice boost in the next few days.
    It’s #36 in that playlist in France
    Are you from the US? #2 is huge!

Leave a comment:

• wowsignal14
    replied
    actually "Crazy For You" has been added to "Valentine's Day Love" Playlist on Spotify and it's and #2 on the Playlist !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (only behind Love Story tv by TS)
    the playlist has 485k likes which may not be a lot but it's the first result that shows up when you search for Valentine's on Spotify so it should give it a nice boost in the next few days.

Leave a comment:

• Fajitas
    replied
    Saw on Twitter that Crazy For You had its biggest day ever on Spotify yesterday too. They should push it for Valentine’s Day! Seasonal hits are great!

Leave a comment:

• Shego
    replied
    —Material Girl (Celebration)
    Feb. 10 - 213,711,594
    Feb. 11 - 213,898,528 +186,934
    Feb. 12 - 214,128,043 +229,515

—Material Girl (Album)
    Feb. 11 - 34,250,962
    Feb. 12 - 34,273,739 +22,777

—Total streams
    Feb. 10 - 4,153,957,404
    Feb. 11 - 4,157,567,306 +3,609,902
    Feb. 12 - 4,160,788,127 +3,220,821

Leave a comment:

• wowsignal14
    replied
    Originally posted by Fajitas View Post

How is Frozen a wrong song to go viral? It's one of her best singles ever, if not her best ever, and shows how timeless and innovative her career used to be. This is exactly what young people need to discover.

I'm a bit mad about Material Girl going viral though. I mean, that's great, but it already got its moment to shine with Stranger Things 3 years ago. I would have preferred another track from another album (LAV is my least favorite.)

Still, those numbers are very impressive.

_____

Her halftime show got 50k views yesterday. It got 338k last year on the big day. It will be difficult to beat but who knows? Especially since it's the 10th anniversary! Hopefully it will also boost GMAYL's views a little. They're dead…

I understand, i personally would prefer something from True Blue or Like a Prayer or even her other albums that are less relevant nowadays (erotica, BS, Music, AL...) to go viral and have a resurgence. but i can't be mad at this tho. it's still a win

Leave a comment:

• wowsignal14
    replied
    Originally posted by arhre View Post
    I’m not sure if MG has gone viral by itself. I think people is loooking for Material Girl (Bass Boosted) which has way more videos than Madonna’s MG.

Anyways is allways great to see her reaching younger generations.
    the Santana Material Girl has been a trend for months and it done nothing to Madge's song. Madonna's Material Girl has gone viral this last week on TikTok by itself

here's the biggest one so far https://www.tiktok.com/@broshutupplz...opwv8HYJ7&_r=1

Leave a comment:

• HardGrammy
    replied
    Originally posted by arhre View Post
    I’m not sure if MG has gone viral by itself. I think people is loooking for Material Girl (Bass Boosted) which has way more videos than Madonna’s MG.

You're wrong. Madonna's song has its own trend.

Leave a comment:

• Instinct
    replied
    I'd love for Music to go viral as it's one of her biggest hits but somehow seems to be pretty forgotten nowadays. Such a bop.

Anyway, these are Madonna's most viewed songs on Tik Tok, per Songstats:

1. Material Girl — 389M
    2. Vogue — 216M
    3. Hung Up (SDP Extended Vocal) — 210M
    4. Frozen (Remix) — 164M
    5. Like a Prayer — 160M
    6. Hung Up — 133M
    7. La Isla Bonita — 72.2M
    8. Crazy for You — 54.7M
    9. Like a Virgin — 52.7M
    10. Holiday — 32.7M

Leave a comment:

• arhre
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Fajitas
    replied
    Originally posted by maroon View Post
    The wrong songs get revivals on these new platforms such as Tiktok. First Frozen, now Material Girl...

Oh well, let's hope the better stuff gets viral one day (True Blue, Borderline, You'll See, Sorry, Music, Live To Tell, Give It 2 Me, Rescue Me, Nothing Really Matters, Dear Jessie, Human Nature, The Power Of Goodbye, Ray Of Light, Into The Groove, Die Another Day, Celebration, Gambler - if ever available for streaming).
    How is Frozen a wrong song to go viral? It's one of her best singles ever, if not her best ever, and shows how timeless and innovative her career used to be. This is exactly what young people need to discover.

I'm a bit mad about Material Girl going viral though. I mean, that's great, but it already got its moment to shine with Stranger Things 3 years ago. I would have preferred another track from another album (LAV is my least favorite.)

Still, those numbers are very impressive.

_____

Her halftime show got 50k views yesterday. It got 338k last year on the big day. It will be difficult to beat but who knows? Especially since it's the 10th anniversary! Hopefully it will also boost GMAYL's views a little. They're dead…

Leave a comment:

• autumnwind
    replied
    Well its her signature song. Who can complain?

Leave a comment:

• maroon
    replied

Leave a comment:

• britneylinda
    replied
    Originally posted by wowsignal14 View Post

it's better than Like a Virgin in my opinion so I'm happy the better song is getting this treatment
    Exactly you get it

Leave a comment:

• wowsignal14
    replied
    Originally posted by britneylinda View Post
    ^ Material girl is so hated among the fandom but I jam to it all the time, haters can stay pressed Material girl is GP loved song
    it's better than Like a Virgin in my opinion so I'm happy the better song is getting this treatment

Leave a comment:

• wowsignal14
    replied
    Material Girl gained +30,000 videos on Tiktok in the Last 12 hours ALONE. i think this is going to be a very viral moment for it and I'm very optimistic with tomorrow's update it might even rise in streams on a Saturday which is insane

Leave a comment:

• britneylinda
    replied
    ^ Material girl is so hated among the fandom but I jam to it all the time, haters can stay pressed Material girl is GP loved song

Leave a comment:

• wowsignal14
    replied
    hoping Express Yourself or Crazy For You goes viral on tiktok next!

Leave a comment:

• wowsignal14
    replied
    Material Girl on Spotify (Album Version + TIC + Celebration)

02/07 - 252,245,691 +165,205
    02/08 - 252,420,271 +174,580 (+5.67%)
    02/09 - 252,613,152 +192,881 (+10.48%)
    02/10 - 252,824,421 +211,269 (+9.53%)
    02/11 - 253,080,749 +256,328 (+21.33%)

we love you tiktok!

Leave a comment:

• Forreal
    replied
    Wow very close to 500k …..
    remix has slow down a bit ( compared to last week) but still doing great

Leave a comment:

• UnapologeticKenny
    replied
    Frozen (Sickick Remix) on Spotify

Spoiler!

DATE: TotalStreams (DailyGain) %±YD [%±LW]

04/02/22: 20,742,959 (+521,245) +5,95% [+6,46%]
    05/02/22: 21,234,882 (+491,923) -5,62% [+2,93%]
    06/02/22: 21,658,730 (+423,848) -13,83% [+2,09%]
    07/02/22: 22,118,431 (+459,701) +8,45% [-0,68%]
    08/02/22: 22,581,227 (+462,796) +0,67% [+0,42%]
    09/02/22: 23,040,794 (+459,567) -0,69% [-3,94%]
    10/02/22: 23,501,180 (+460,386) +0,17% [-6,41%]

11/02/22: 23,997,095 (+495,915) +7,71% [-4,86%]
    ___

Official Spotify Charts:

#118 Germany (-22) - 85,537
    #127 Finland (-20) - 8,346
    #164 Austria (-21) - 5,731

Thanks to BodyShop
    ___

Apple Music:

#110 Bulgaria (+43)
    #115 Lithuania (+32)
    #128 Seychelles (-47)
    #136 Czech Republic (-6)
    #170 Germany (-8)
    ___

Deezer:

#29 Latvia (NE)

Leave a comment:

• HardGrammy
    replied
    Originally posted by HardGrammy View Post

18,239,640 (+75k)
    18,331,700 (+92k)

Damn

Leave a comment:

• Shego
    replied
    i dont think the remixes will help either, i just want this one to help boost her streams a bit, if it keeps getting 400k for 2-3 months ill be fine

Leave a comment:

• Fajitas
    replied
    Originally posted by BodyShop View Post
    I may be wrong but i dont think any additional remixes will do anything for this. It will only be a thing among fans and that will be it. This is the track that has become popular and nothing will change that.
    Yes,the timing could (and should) have been better but I think she's gotten great numbers for what it is.
    Personally, I'm glad she noticed this, they contacted Sickick, attached her name to what was until then an obscure remix getting all the recognition without ner name being even mentioned, released it to her Spotify page and even propelled an upcoming compilation of 50 #1 remix hits (of which she seems to be really excited about).
    In Madonna's world, all that means A WHOLE LOT!
    True that this remix has probably peaked but it won't vanish, I think it will estabilize at around 400k for a while.
    Let's enjoy this guys,instead of focusing on the negative side of "she should've done this" ,"her team is useless", etc.
    It's been a great ride so far.
    The Sickick version of the remix could help, it has 5M plays on YouTube. The Swae Lee version could attract a new audience too.

I don't think new remixes that are unrelated to that remix will help though. They need to milk the Sickick one.

Leave a comment:

• thebigham
    replied
    Updates:

Frozen SPS: 382,000 - was 351k. Sells about 2,000 a week.

Frozen with Sickick SPS: 63,000

Leave a comment:

Working...
X