No announcement yet.

Madonna :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Bitch I'm Madonna was always the stronger track.
    And you guys think she doesn't know what she's doing
    "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• Originally posted by Bojan
      Originally posted by BodyShop
      Thanks a lot,Westen
      ?
      What are you laughing at ?
      I was thanking him for his time to answer a question. Like I actually do to everyone !
      Did you really take your time to come here and make such a stupid post like this one above ?
      Grow up!

Comment

• Really, rebel hearts songs not great sales.

But release without radio, video or other music.

Hope new song have full promotion.

Comment

• The Immaculate Collection 2LP (2018 reissue) with Sticker Info with EU catalog number. Available at stores from June, 1st !
          Find here:
          http://www.madonnadiscography.pl/
          https://www.instagram.com/madonnadiscography.pl/
          https://www.instagram.com/kamil.maciej/
          Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• Re: Madonna :: Charts & Sales History

This is insane, La Isla Bonita is so unlucky. First, upload with over 80m was deleted last year, than Warner upload started gaining massive attention and had over 60m views in less than a year,and now madonna upload of La Isla Bonita EXPLODED and gained 4m views in 3-4 days, yesterday it had 409,000 views, when we add to that views of warner upload it's gaining almost 500,000 views per day which puts it above any MJ, Whitney, Mariah or Celine video currently. She's also above mariah on average per day on youtube, for the first time. She's only 150k views behind Whitney now.

Madonna doesn't have one big classic and madonna doesn't do well on streaming myths are broken

Comment

• UK, WEEKS IN UK ALBUMS CHART 05/05/2018

Date † Peak Wks Title (Number 1 number) [* - Entered chart at number 1]

11.02.1984 6 128w Madonna (22 Aug 85 title changed to "The First Album".) ..................................................................................... Sire (923867 / WX22)

24.11.1984 1 159w Like A Virgin (321 - 2 times @ 1) ................................................................................................... Sire (WX20)

12.07.1986 1 101w True Blue (334)* ............................................................................................................................... Sire (9362479022)

01.08.1987 4 25w Who's That Girl (OST).............................................................................. Original Soundtrack - Madonna Sire (WX102)

28.11.1987 5 18w You Can Dance ................................................................................................................................. Sire (WX76)

01.04.1989 1 95w Like A Prayer (384)* ........................................................................................................................ Sire (WX239)

02.06.1990 2 20w I'm Breathless ................................................................................................................................... Sire (WX351)

24.11.1990 1 707w The Immaculate Collection (419)* ................................................................................................. Sire (7599264402)

24.10.1992 2 47w Erotica ............................................................................................................................................... Maverick (9362450312)

05.11.1994 2 44w Bedtime Stories ................................................................................................................................. Maverick/Sire (9362457672)

18.11.1995 3 81w Something To Remember ................................................................................................................. Maverick/Rhino (9362461002)

09.11.1996 1 65w Evita (OST) (563) .................................................................................... Original Soundtrack - Madonna Warner Bros (9362464322)

14.03.1998 1 174w Ray Of Light (584)* .......................................................................................................................... Maverick (9362468472)

30.09.2000 1 102w Music (633)* ..................................................................................................................................... Maverick (9362478652)

24.11.2001 2 61w GHV2: Greatest Hits Volume 2 ......................................................................................................... Maverick (9362480002)

03.05.2003 1 37w American Life (695)* ....................................................................................................................... Maverick (9362484542)

26.11.2005 1 83w Confessions On A Dance Floor (765)* .......................................................................................... Warner Bros (9362494602)

01.07.2006 18 8w I'm Going To Tell You A Secret ........................................................................................................ Warner Bros (9362499902)

10.02.2007 7 13w The Confessions Tour ....................................................................................................................... Warner Bros (9362444892)

10.05.2008 1 29w Hard Candy (842)* ........................................................................................................................... Warner Bros (9362498849)

03.10.2009 1 115w Celebration (879)* ........................................................................................................................... Warner Bros (9362499274)

10.04.2010 17 6w Sticky & Sweet .................................................................................................................................. Warner Bros (9362497284)

07.04.2012 1 19w MDNA (945)* ..................................................................................................................................... Interscope (2796815)

07.04.2012 70 1w The Complete Studio Albums (1983-2008) ...................................................................................... Rhino (8122797404)

07.04.2012 194 1w Original Album Series (Contains the albums True Blue / Like A Prayer / Ray Of Light / Music / Confessions On A Dancefloor) ... Rhino (8122797405)

21.09.2013 55 1w MDNA World Tour ............................................................................................................................. Interscope (3750705)

21.03.2015 2 14w Rebel Heart ....................................................................................................................................... Live Nation/Interscope (4721168)

30.09.2017 42 1w Rebel Heart Tour............................................................................................................................... Eagle (EDGCD671)

Comment

• 12 albums #1, 13 singles #1, 63 singles top 10. Queen of the UK

Comment

• Wow, thanks, I had BS at 39 weeks, do you have full chart run maybe?

What about her debut?

Comment

• Ray of Light 174 weeks

Comment

• Originally posted by Westen
                      This is insane, La Isla Bonita is so unlucky. First, upload with over 80m was deleted last year, than Warner upload started gaining massive attention and had over 60m views in less than a year,and now madonna upload of La Isla Bonita EXPLODED and gained 4m views in 3-4 days, yesterday it had 409,000 views, when we add to that views of warner upload it's gaining almost 500,000 views per day which puts it above any MJ, Whitney, Mariah or Celine video currently. She's also above mariah on average per day on youtube, for the first time. She's only 150k views behind Whitney now.

Madonna doesn't have one big classic and madonna doesn't do well on streaming myths are broken
                      I'm unclear what you're trying to say here because the one loaded 8 years ago has 82 million views.

Comment

• Originally posted by music126
                        Originally posted by Westen

I'm unclear what you're trying to say here because the one loaded 8 years ago has 82 million views.

It's pretty clear

Comment

Wow, thanks, I had BS at 39 weeks, do you have full chart run maybe?

What about her debut?
                          I added the debut, my forgetfulness. I have no chartrun except the one that can be found on ukmix and which shows 39 weeks

my source is ukchartplus

Comment

• Worldwide iTunes Albums Chart | Since March 2011

sorted in order of total points

(Title - Days in Chart - Peak)

Madonna - Celebration
                            303 days

Madonna - Rebel Heart
                            173 days 1° (x3)

Madonna - MDNA
                            191 days 1° (x5)

Madonna - Hard Candy
                            10 days 77°

Madonna - Confessions On a Dance Floor
                            3 days 79°

Madonna - The Immaculate Collection
                            38 days 47°

Madonna - MDNA World Tour
                            21 days

Madonna - True Blue
                            7 days 44°

Madonna - Rebel Heart Tour
                            10 days 3° (x1)

Madonna - Turn Up the Radio
                            14 days 3°(x1)

Madonna - Ray of Light
                            -- 151°

Madonna - Girl Gone Wild
                            11 days

Madonna - Living For Love
                            5 days 11°

Comment

Youtube views per day from kworb

1.539.000 Whitney
                              1.338.000 Madonna
                              1.256.000 Mariah
                              1.193.000 Celine

La Isla Bonita is currently getting 487.576 views per day (combined versions) which puts it at #25 top ēlassic videos on kworb.
                              Meaning she has the biggest video out of her peers curently

And all that with such a mess of a channel(s). It took her one year after her videos were unblocked to top her peers. Imagine now if whole channel was perfectly done in 2009 like most acts had it...

Comment

^ Let's be clear, those are VEVO views per day, not YouTube views.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne
                                  Yeah I know that Madonna still has fan uploads that are gaining a lot more views that official ones

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne
                                    Yeah I know that Madonna still has fan uploads that are gaining a lot more views that official ones
                                    I don't doubt it, they all do tremendously well on YouTube.

I was just pointing out that your comment refers to VEVO and not YouTube.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne
                                      Originally posted by Westen
                                      Originally posted by Wayne
                                      I don't doubt it, they all do tremendously well on YouTube.

I was just pointing out that your comment refers to VEVO and not YouTube.

I wouldn't say vevo since vevo is not relevant anymore, more like all official uploads.

Comment

• La isla Bonita is up to over 550,000 views per day now! It should be around 20th position on kworb's list of the biggest classic videos. Only older song above it is bohemian rapsody.

And unfortunately VMA performance of Vogue is outdoing video now, by more than double daily views

Comment

• UK Mid-Week

62 (RE) The Immaculate Collection

By 2LPs 2018 version I think.

Comment

• Is it true that Rihanna has sold more singles in UK than Madge? I think that Madonna has sold about 18 million of copies

Comment

• Originally posted by MadonnaRules
                                              Is it true that Rihanna has sold more singles in UK than Madge? I think that Madonna has sold about 18 million of copies
                                              Last time we had official update that was consisting only of sales - No. Rihanna has streaming on her side and OOC is counting streaming too much now, songs that barely peak in top 40 now can be platinum.

Comment

Originally posted by MadonnaRules
                                                Is it true that Rihanna has sold more singles in UK than Madge? I think that Madonna has sold about 18 million of copies
                                                Last time we had official update that was consisting only of sales - No. Rihanna has streaming on her side and OOC is counting streaming too much now, songs that barely peak in top 40 now can be platinum.
                                                Unfortunately streaming has been the reality of the music industry. Pure sales are over :-?

Comment

• Top 5 albums (Pure sales)

Immaculate Collection 397
                                                  Like a Virgin 139
                                                  Confessions on a Dance Floor 63
                                                  True Blue 61
                                                  Celebration 56

Top 5 Songs (Pure)

Like a Prayer 484
                                                  Into the Groove 350
                                                  Vogue 326
                                                  La Isla Bonita 280
                                                  Crazy for You 277
                                                  Gone.

Comment

• ^very nice

Comment