• F off. Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Westen View Post
            Is there a problem?
            Originally posted by MusicLover88 View Post
            Yeah, you.
            Why is everyone so jumpy today?
            I have received many gifts from God,
            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Vogue needs 6.6 million more views for 100 million. All fans should play it at least once a day.

Comment

• Played it!

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                  The power of La Isla Bonita!
                  Originally posted by Westen View Post
                  Is there a problem?
                  It’s not “a problem”, obviously, but if we analyze the numbers and we rank the videos by daily views, reality is La Isla Bonita is getting 477k daily views.
                  Her 2nd most watched video, Hung Up, has 98k daily views.
                  Her 10th most watched video, Material Girl, has only 33k daily views.

So beredy is right saying that LIB numbers play a big part in her average daily views figure. It’s a fact.

Analyzing the figures of the other females you mentioned, Mariah and Celine have a way more balanced top 10 (note that MHWGO music video is not even in Celine’s channel, otherwise her numbers will presumably be higher).
                  Mariah has 3 catalog videos with close to 150k daily views.
                  While Whitney, like Madonna, has a video (IWALY with 472k daily views) that is much higher than her #2 (189k) and the rest of her top 10. So her daily views numbers are mainly due just to one video.

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post
                    It’s not “a problem”, obviously, but if we analyze the numbers and we rank the videos by daily views, reality is La Isla Bonita is getting 477k daily views.
                    Her 2nd most watched video, Hung Up, has 98k daily views.
                    Her 10th most watched video, Material Girl, has only 33k daily views.

So beredy is right saying that LIB numbers play a big part in her average daily views figure. It’s a fact.

Analyzing the figures of the other females you mentioned, Mariah and Celine have a way more balanced top 10 (note that MHWGO music video is not even in Celine’s channel, otherwise her numbers will presumably be higher).
                    Mariah has 3 catalog videos with close to 150k daily views.
                    While Whitney, like Madonna, has a video (IWALY with 472k daily views) that is much higher than her #2 (189k) and the rest of her top 10. So her daily views numbers are mainly due just to one video.
                    Don't Cry For Me Argentina is also not on Madonna's channel and it is outstreaming most of her videos currently (with 20m of its 26m coming from last 12 months). Most popular video of Frozen is also not on her page. Same for Who's That Girl. Not to mention Holiday and all of its uploads.

Does Mariah have currently 2 new videos that are pushing her daily totals? So that doesn't matter, but what matters is that we should delete La isla bonita and count her numbers without it, because, why? You said so??

Funny how when Madonna was the last on one this list you didn't care about posting facts about why is she last. Funny how even those fake numbers from insight were also posted, but I never saw you posting facts about them not being legit. Funny how you are not discrediting top videos by Whitney or Mariah (when these same stats are posted during Xmas in her thread) but now you found a way to do it 'oh it doesn't matter because it's la isla bonita!!1!'. And if you wanna keep it real, Mariah's 10th biggest video is TMB with 32k, and that includes her current music video. So they are not just catalog videos, like in Madonna's case. Also, you ignored other uploads of same videos while you were doing the math. ;)

Do you want to pretend that LIB should be getting 10k or something so you could say Madonna's the last one there? Will that help you sleep at night?

Only fact here is that Madonna is getting the most daily views.
                    Last edited by Westen; Sat March 23, 2019, 17:59.

Comment

• Do note that I don't mind that one video is generating so many views. It was just an observation.

Comment

Don't Cry For Me Argentina is also not on Madonna's channel and it is outstreaming most of her videos currently (with 20m of its 26m coming from last 12 months). Most popular video of Frozen is also not on her page. Same for Who's That Girl. Not to mention Holiday and all of its uploads.

Does Mariah have currently 2 new videos that are pushing her daily totals? So that doesn't matter, but what matters is that we should delete La isla bonita and count her numbers without it, because, why? You said so??

Funny how when Madonna was the last on one this list you didn't care about posting facts about why is she last. Funny how even those fake numbers from insight were also posted, but I never saw you posting facts about them not being legit. Funny how you are not discrediting top videos by Whitney or Mariah (when these same stats are posted during Xmas in her thread) but now you found a way to do it 'oh it doesn't matter because it's la isla bonita!!1!'. And if you wanna keep it real, Mariah's 10th biggest video is TMB with 32k, and that includes her current music video. So they are not just catalog videos, like in Madonna's case. Also, you ignored other uploads of same videos while you were doing the math. ;)

Do you want to pretend that LIB should be getting 10k or something so you could say Madonna's the last one there? Will that help you sleep at night?

Only fact here is that Madonna is getting the most daily views.
                        Your defensive attitutude is just too much… It's unbelievable.

Don't cry for me Argentina is not on Madonna's channel?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KD_1Z8iUDho

It's been there since April 2018. A year ago.

Most popular version of Frozen is not on her channel?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS088Opj9o0

This one, with 31 million views, in on her channel. (It's #18 on her daily views ranking).
                        She has another one also on her channel, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evxEOXkxRIA
                        with 11.8 million. #44 on her daily views ranking.

Who's That Girl video is on her channel. Uploaded in April 2018.
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0qDBYiOBrc

Mariah's two new videos are not her most watched videos... In fact, if you remove those two videos, her #12 has 31k daily views. Similar to Madonna's #10. So, no, her two new videos are not skyrocketing her views….
                        I could also say that you waited till today to post these stats as two weeks ago, when the main A No No video was released, Mariah daily views wer higher.

I didn't post anything when Madonna was last on the list because I don't know when she was last on the list as I've never ever checked these stats until you posted them today…

I didn't say anything about Whitney? Do you even read that I said exactly the same about IWALY than LIB? That they both have a huge advantage to their #2 and thus play a big part in their total average daily views? I guess no.

WHO on Earth said we should delete LIB? Who said it shouldn't be counted? WHO?

I just explained that what beredy said was right as her LIB power is what it's bringing those views. And that it was similar as what IWALY is doing to Whitney's numbers. Just FACTS. Not a single personal comment about it.

Seriously, you have a problem. And it's in fact other Madonna fans who are reporting you because of your extremely defensive attitude and your bad manners.

Chill. Relax. And read what people are posting before jumping to their neck.

Comment

• Why don't you tell us about Mariah's "A No No" views on YouTube, including its Remix. Is it being a streaming smash? lmao

Please come back when Caution is certified somewhere in the world

Comment

• Originally posted by babyshower View Post
                            Why don't you tell us about Mariah's "A No No" views on YouTube, including its Remix. Is it being a streaming smash? lmao

Please come back when Caution is certified somewhere in the world
                            You know that this kind of trolling comments will bring you an infraction, right?

Comment

• I don't care. Your commets are just as catty. I still can't believe such a biased person can be a moderator.

Did I lie tought? Is Caution at least gold somewhere?

Comment

• I've had certain clashes with [MENTION=19930]nympho[/MENTION] a couple of times but he's completely rational here [MENTION=64516]babyshower[/MENTION]. You're baiting and flaming here for no obvious reason. Westen started something out of nothing and continues on and on. It's just the way he works.

Comment

I don't care. Your commets are just as catty. I still can't believe such a biased person can be a moderator.

Did I lie tought? Is Caution at least gold somewhere?

What in the world Caution getting a certification (which it's obviously not getting anywhere and we all know that!) has to do with Madonna's YouTube daily views???

You did it with the only purpose of trolling and *try* to bother me.

So, again. Next time, you'll get an infraction.

Comment

'Madonna is not doing well on youtube' myth is officially broken, isn't it?

Daily views
                                    1,672,000 Madonna (last video released 4 years ago)
                                    1,489,000 Mariah (in the middle of the era, with 2 new videos)
                                    1,466,000 Whitney
                                    1,028,000 Celine
                                    132,000 Janet
                                    Simply amazing to see her on top: legend Queen .

Thanks for posting, as I m not really familiar with YT stats.

On a side note, What really shocked me is to see Janet so low, the discrepancy between her and the rest is TOO much. There must be a reason for that..... This is off topic I know lol

Comment

• Thanks for the YouTube stats, it's interesting that LIB gets so many more views than the rest but I do believe a lot of the general public like that song...I mean who on earth doesn't? ��

Comment

• La isla bonita is huge. this will be her biggest streamed song after all. even Alizee version got almost 100k views a day.

Comment

• Madonna streams are picking up. all her videos are growing on views lately, it's not only "the power of La Isla Bonita".
                                          Britney - Poppy - Mariah - Lana - Gaga - Bjork

Comment

Your commets are just as catty. I still can't believe such a biased person can be a moderator.

Just wait for Madonna's new era. You'll be shocked how biased and double faced he is.

Comment

Your defensive attitutude is just too much… It's unbelievable.
                                              Only unbelievable thing here is that you are mod.

Don't cry for me Argentina is not on Madonna's channel?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KD_1Z8iUDho

It's been there since April 2018. A year ago.
                                              26.6m
                                              Not on her channel.
                                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEMUsC8ppU0

Most popular version of Frozen is not on her channel?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS088Opj9o0

This one, with 31 million views, in on her channel. (It's #18 on her daily views ranking).
                                              She has another one also on her channel, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evxEOXkxRIA
                                              with 11.8 million. #44 on her daily views ranking.
                                              32m
                                              Not on her channel
                                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDM0yAJjlBo

Who's That Girl video is on her channel. Uploaded in April 2018.
                                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0qDBYiOBrc
                                              7.1m
                                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi8U2S-2-Cc
                                              Not on her channel.

Funny how you didn't even bother to check the facts.

Similar to Madonna's #10
                                              Which means that her views are not better spread like you previously claimed? Her daily views were up 200k yesterday thanks to them, so that is boosting total daily views.

I just explained that what beredy said was right as her LIB power is what it's bringing those views
                                              And if we pretend that LIB doesn't exist, if we pretend that IWALY doesn't exist - for same reason, she would still be above Whitney and Celine, and Mariah once ANNN stops getting views, which proves that you have no point since she would've been #1 anyway. Just admit that you simply wanted to discredit the claim since 'Madonna is not doing well on streaming and is doing worse than her peers' is go-to claim on this forum.

I didn't post anything when Madonna was last on the list because I don't know when she was last on the list as I've never ever checked these stats until you posted them today…
                                              Which was exactly my point. You didn't bother to correct people here (and please don't pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about, no one is buying that, you are long time user here) when they were pretending to be shocked to see her on last place thanks to her videos being blocked and not uploaded, but when my post about her being #1 now was posted you ran in here to discredit that and to point out how other acts are victims of youtube and missing videos.
                                              Last edited by Westen; Sun March 24, 2019, 20:24.

Comment

And if we pretend that LIB doesn't exist, if we pretend that IWALY doesn't exist - for same reason, she would still be above Whitney and Celine, and Mariah once ANNN stops getting views, which proves that you have no point since she would've been #1 anyway. Just admit that you simply wanted to discredit the claim since 'Madonna is not doing well on streaming and is doing worse than her peers' is go-to claim on this forum.

Go to kworb. Go to each of those female artists YouTube page. Rank their videos by Current average daily views.
                                                Now remove the most watched video by each one of them. Add the views of videos from 2 to 10.

Whitney: 761,183 total – 84,575 average
                                                Mariah: 688,688 total – 76,520 average
                                                Celine: 573,199 total – 63,688 average
                                                Madonna: 528,202 total – 58,689 average

And for Mariah's numbers, I removed both A No No videos as you asked. (So her #11 and #12 videos were counted instead).
                                                She's last (not counting Janet, of course), not #1.

Please, next time you're going to make such an affirmation, check it out first.

You’re not counting either, and you should, the total number of videos each one has on their channel to get those daily views.
                                                While Whitney is getting 1,451,045 average daily views from just 57 videos, Madonna is getting 1,637,313 average daily views from 268 videos.
                                                Celine has 150 and Mariah 216.

I didn't want to discredit anyone. That's just what your extremely defensive attitude and your creepy obsession to me makes you think.

Some user said she was #1 because of LIB and you run to say "Is there a problem?" and then tell someme to F. off (which other users reported).
                                                I explained that he was right because she was #1 right now thanks to that video.
                                                And these numbers I just posted confirmed it.

Simple as that.
                                                I didn't say she didn't deserve it. I didn't say LIB should be removed or shouldn't be counted. I just analyzed that she and Whitney had a #1 video with a lot more views than their #2s. While Celine and Mariah had a more balanced top 10.
                                                Just that. Do you think a Whitney fan would be MAD like you for that comment?

Regarding those unofficial YouTube videos, none of those you posted appear on the first pages when you search those videos. Those videos don't appear when you order the results by most popular either. At least in my country. (I can even make screen caps if you need them to believe it). Of course I checked before posting.
                                                So, I doubt those unofficial videos are currently stealing lots of views from the official ones when they don't even appear on the search results.

You love to bring other artists, you do it very frequently, to praise Madonna's achievements. But once someone even dares to comment what you posted you start foaming.

I never ever in my whole life talked about her streaming numbers compared to her peers. Ever. So if you're mad at people who talked about that, get mad with them. Not with me just because of your hate and obsession to me and then say you assume I purposedly ignored that but now I'm here and all those conspiracy mad theories.

I'm leaving this here because you made a simple analysis (which is what this thread is about) into a battlefield once again.
                                                If you ever feel I'm not doing my job as a moderator, go and tell the administrators instead of posting this comments here which will be removed.
                                                If you keep on messing the thread and attacking people and causing trouble, I'll ask the rest of the moderators to decide if they take actions.

Comment

• Get ready for an Indian Summer...

Now that will get her streams up.
                                                  My most streamed artists: 1. Mariah 2. Madonna 3. Debbie Gibson 4. Céline Dion 5. Lara Fabian 6. Kylie 7. Whitney 8. Meghan Trainor 9. Ariana Grande 10. Tina Arena 11. Sam Smith 12. Janet Jackson

Comment

Go to kworb. Go to each of those female artists YouTube page. Rank their videos by Current average daily views.
                                                    Now remove the most watched video by each one of them. Add the views of videos from 2 to 10.
                                                    So basically you just chose this because, what it fits you? How was this nonsense related to anything in this thread, escpeially to the point that you initially made that she's only that high because of Bonita?

So let's remove those top videos - Bonita and IWALY

1,201,433 Mariah - when new videos are excluded, after all she has 4 current videos, while others are only based on catalog
                                                    1,164,419 Madonna
                                                    983,803 Whitney

So, since you've mentioned videos that are gaining views but are not official channels - adding just DCFMA to that list, she's #1 on that list...

So, I doubt those unofficial videos are currently stealing lots of views from the official ones when they don't even appear on the search results.
                                                    Yes they are. Like I said, 20m of Argentina videos came from last 12 months - something that was already mentioned in this thread, fan upload of Who's that girl was only uploaded a year before official one and it has over 7m, while official one has 300k or something. Same with Holiday - counting just top videos on first page it leads us to 26,4m views, official upload has 300k.

Please, next time you're going to make such an affirmation, check it out first.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X