Madonna :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolling Stone Top 500 Artists Chart (ranked by US audio streams):

296 (302) Madonna 6.4 million audio streams (pk #20. Top song: Material Girl)

She also got 2.32 million YouTube streams (from the US) within this period, so 8.72 million streams overall in the US last week!

"Material Girl" was also the second best performing song from the "Stranger Things" Season 3 soundtrack as it debuts at #144 on their top 200 albums chart (charting on pure sales surprisingly with 5.7K copies).

Comment

• Will the watermelon thing effect her streaming?

Comment

• Originally posted by raindrops View Post
        Spotify 15/07/2019

Material Girl 111.947.656 (+211.891)
        Spotify 16/07/2019

Material Girl 112.176.525 (+228.869)

Comment

• also "Like A Virgin" has passed 100m streams on Spotify

100.079.395 (+113.848)

her #4 song to reach this milestone

LAP 134.438.387
          MG 112.176.525
          4 Minutes 107.948.217
          LAV 100.079.395

next songs on track are Hung Up (83.667.074) and Vogue (82.837.025)

Comment

her #4 song to reach this milestone

LAP 134.438.387
            MG 112.176.525

4 Minutes 107.948.217
            LAV 100.079.395

next songs on track are Hung Up (83.667.074) and Vogue (82.837.025)
            Just classic songs

Comment

• Madonna is now on the cover of the "all out 80s" playlist.

MG , Holiday and LAV are there (for me).

Comment

• I found this today, but not the link to the article:

Billboard.com:

As requested, here is a look at Her Madgesty's 20 most-played songs on all currently-monitored U.S. terrestrial stations dating to the advent of BDS data in the early '90s. (Special thanks to BDS director of data services Adam Foster):

Plays, Title, Billboard Hot 100 Peak Year

1. 308,000, "Music," 2000
                2. 296,000, "Take a Bow," 1995
                3. 294,000, "Into the Groove," 1985
                4. 269,000, "Don't Tell Me," 2001
                5. 262,000, "Holiday," 1984

6. 253,000, "Like a Prayer," 1989
                7. 237,000, "Borderline," 1984
                8. 223,000, "Crazy for You," 1985
                9. 180,000, " Vogue," 1990

Comment

Madonna is now on the cover of the "all out 80s" playlist.

MG , Holiday and LAV are there (for me).
                  NONE OF THEM IN TOP30

Comment

• It doesn't matter if they're in the top 30 because as said on the previous pages the playlist is catered to what you listen to so all three of the songs are in the top 10 for me. Also the only way you see what the actual running order is is by embedding it on the webpage. And who the hell even listens to a Spotify playlist on a webpage. They would just go to the app for that

Comment

• Yep for me is #1,#6 and #11, it’s quite a great playlist actually.

Comment

Spotify 16/07/2019

Material Girl 112.176.525 (+228.869)
                        Spotify 17/07/2019

Material Girl 112.410.852 (+234.327)

Comment

• "This Is Madonna" spotify playlist has reached 300k followers
                          currently she has 300.363.
                          is she the first pre 90s woman to reach this?

Comment

• Originally posted by hp17 View Post
                            NONE OF THEM IN TOP30
                            She's actually in top 10 in me, and Vogue is the second song at the "All Out 90s" playlist. I think it depends in which country you're. Some countries may even have difference playlist cover too.
                            Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
                            Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

Comment

• Her youtube album tracks audios (like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSc9dCEsOuo) have now been unblocked everywhere, i can view them too now.
                              Do they count as views for her channel or for the "Madonna - Topic" channel???

Comment

"This Is Madonna" spotify playlist has reached 300k followers
                                currently she has 300.363.
                                is she the first pre 90s woman to reach this?
                                Britney Spears, but tbh they're kinda close. I think Madonna is gaining more followers/day now, cause of the new album i guess. And maybe cause people from many generations are interested in her music. People that are fans of other genres too. Her radio playlist has more followers than Britney already.
                                Last edited by Shego; Wed July 17, 2019, 20:44.

Comment

• Originally posted by DevilPray View Post
                                  Britney Spears, but tbh they're kinda close. I think Madonna is gaining more followers/day now, cause of the new album i guess. And maybe cause people from many generations are interested in her music. People that are fans of other genres too. Her radio playlist has more followers than Britney already.
                                  lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Westen View Post
                                    lol
                                    Loling to reality isn't healthy luv xx, Madonna has a discography filled with albums that attract many generations, unlike Britney.

Comment

Loling to reality isn't healthy luv xx, Madonna has a discography filled with albums that attract many generations, unlike Britney.
                                      Britney has not released a new album (not even a song) in 3 years though.
                                      Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                      Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

What was the reason for this?
                                        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

Her youtube album tracks audios (like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSc9dCEsOuo) have now been unblocked everywhere, i can view them too now.
                                          Do they count as views for her channel or for the "Madonna - Topic" channel???
                                          they were unblocked at least were i live since october 2018
                                          i don't think they count for her channel but i suposse tha they do for the songs units.
                                          Originally posted by DevilPray View Post
                                          britney debuted in the late 90s so she doesn't count , she alongside Beyonce and Shakira im aware have more followers.
                                          also they are earning almost the same according to spot on track.

Comment

they were unblocked at least were i live since october 2018
                                            i don't think they count for her channel but i suposse tha they do for the songs units.

britney debuted in the late 90s so she doesn't count , she alongside Beyonce and Shakira im aware have more followers.
                                            also they are earning almost the same according to spot on track.
                                            You have an account there?

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                                              Britney has not released a new album (not even a song) in 3 years though.
                                              How does this matter? I'm not hating on Britney, but who can't deny that Madonna's discography is way more diserve than Britney's and can attract many audiences and ages???? This is one of the biggest reasons that her commercial career lasted for so long.

Comment

You have an account there?
                                                yes but its gonna expire in some days lol.

Comment

How does this matter? I'm not hating on Britney, but who can't deny that Madonna's discography is way more diserve than Britney's and can attract many audiences and ages???? This is one of the biggest reasons that her commercial career lasted for so long.
                                                  What people don't understand is what Britney has to do with this thread and Madonna's streaming numbers?

Also Britney is bigger than Madonna on Spotify and every streaming platform so I don't even know why there's even a discussion about their names.
                                                  Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                                  Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Please move on to normal topic conversation.
                                                    No more Britney Spears comparisons in this context please.
                                                    trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                                                    trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

Working...
                                                    X