Clear All

• Fajitas
    replied
    No Spotify update yet?!

Leave a comment:

• Artoo
    replied
    Originally posted by flotando View Post
    I don't know why I have a feeling Madonna will delete this if this gets too far.
    I understand, but I don’t think she will because times have changed - she’s finally given in and accepted she’s a catalogue artist.

How she and Warner have approached this, legitimising the remix, rather than having it shutdown and removed, demonstrates that, and knowing how she loves a good reinvention, I suspect this version might even pop up on her next tour.

Leave a comment:

• upushme
    replied
    Worldwide iTunes Song Chart

#21 (+1) Madonna & Sickick - Frozen

European iTunes Song Chart

#19 (-1) Madonna & Sickick - Frozen

Leave a comment:

• Angeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Bad_Bobby2009 View Post

I think the version with Sickick singing is actually 3:23. It's way more radio friendly.
    Yes and he sounds like the weekend which means people might think it actually is and then go stream it more

Leave a comment:

• jjavier1978
    replied
    Frozen
    iTunes:
    #1 Qatar (NE)
    #1 Turkey (=)
    #5 Romania (NE)
    #19 Austria (+7)
    #19 Germany (+8)
    #27 Australia (+10)
    #29 Russia (-2)
    #33 India (+8)
    #39 New Zealand (NE)
    #45 Brazil (-2)
    #54 Sri Lanka (NE)
    #64 Italy (+12)
    #66 Switzerland (NE)
    #76 Canada (+16)
    #76 United Kingdom (-35)
    #97 United States (NE)

Leave a comment:

• Paulmark
    replied
    UK Charts:
    Sales Singles Chart
    74 (94) Frozen (Sickick Remix) - 3 weeks
    Download Singles Chart
    74 (90) Frozen (Sickick Remix) - 3 weeks

Leave a comment:

• Bad_Bobby2009
    replied
    I can't believe this remix has been added to some radio as it lasts 2 minutes and lacks a proper structure! I'm getting old, maybe? LOL
    I think the version with Sickick singing is actually 3:23. It's way more radio friendly.

Leave a comment:

• Fajitas
    replied
    Originally posted by Shego View Post
    the germany streams are included in the total plays from yesterday?
    They will be when we get the numbers in a few minutes. So nope, they were not included in the 341k update from yesterday (because it was based on the day before yesterday.)

Leave a comment:

• Shego
    replied
    the germany streams are included in the total plays from yesterday?

Leave a comment:

• Fajitas
    replied
    Originally posted by MadNuno View Post

It's already doing better than most of us inititally thought it would.
    With the right promo this can still be huge... hope Warner and Madonna don't mess this up. They just need to help this grow organically with a little behind the scenes promo here and there (talk with playlists and radios is all they need to do so far - and release a bigger version later).
    I have the same feeling, it could be huge. It's my dream to see Madonna having a hit so late in her career - just like Elton with the Dua remix. It's honestly so amazing to imagine that this will open a whole new generation to her discography. There's no going back once they discover her classic albums and hits. Her numbers will explode.

I think they're right to let it do its own thing for now. I'd make the Sickick version available soon though, as it's good and less repetitive.

Then, when it's above 500k streams per day, release the Swae Lee version she teased a few weeks ago.

And finally, a vid ! It would be sad not to ride the hype and celebrate with a vid. It can be a cartoon (like Elton) or a real thing. The vid she posted on Instagram (or was it TikTok?) around the tree a month ago was a great start!

Leave a comment:

• flotando
    replied
    Even though it's gone tomorrow from the German charts, now we know around 50,000 streamings per day are coming from Germany, which actually is a lot, around 15% of its total.

Austria and Switzerland may follow, as their charts tend to be similar.

Leave a comment:

• Shego
    replied
    is this released with warner bros? oddly the song is slowly starting getting bigger and bigger, like dua lipa's music (another artist in warner)

Leave a comment:

• MadNuno
    replied
    Originally posted by Fajitas View Post
    It will probably be gone from these tops tomorrow though, because of new songs (especially Germany - since it's so low.) But it will eventually come back!
    It's already doing better than most of us inititally thought it would.
    With the right promo this can still be huge... hope Warner and Madonna don't mess this up. They just need to help this grow organically with a little behind the scenes promo here and there (talk with playlists and radios is all they need to do so far - and release a bigger version later).

Leave a comment:

• MadNuno
    replied
    Originally posted by britneyliam View Post

delete what?
    The Frozen remix from streaming platforms... read what flotando wrote above as I was replying to him.

Leave a comment:

• Fajitas
    replied
    It will probably be gone from these tops tomorrow though, because of new songs (especially Germany - since it's so low.) But it will eventually come back!

Leave a comment:

• Fajitas
    replied
    Originally posted by Rebel X View Post
    'Frozen' has entered the German and Swedish Spotify Chart today.

​Finland
    54 (+14) - Frozen - 8.408 streams

Lithuania
    168 (-5) - Frozen - 1.056 streams

Germany
    193 (NEW) - Frozen - 49.640 streams

Sweden
    136 (NEW) - Frozen - 17.975 streams
    And this is just the beginning…
    +27 on French Shazam today. Radio is already making wonders!

Leave a comment:

• flotando
    replied
    Originally posted by Rebel X View Post

​Finland

Lithuania

Germany

Sweden
    Well, the viral charts from Germany and Sweden finally worked! New peak today!!! And closer to top 50 in Finland!

Leave a comment:

• britneyliam
    replied

Why would she promote it on her social media, put it on YouTube, iTunes and streaming services and then delete it when she is making money from it?
    Of course she won't delete it.
    delete what?

Leave a comment:

• britneylinda
    replied
    Queen things, I do have a feeling it will peak much higher and then stabilise at 500K

Leave a comment:

• Rebel X
    replied

​Finland

Lithuania

Germany

Sweden

Leave a comment:

• MadNuno
    replied

This should reach 10 million in a week. I don't know why I have a feeling Madonna will delete this if this gets too far.
    Why would she promote it on her social media, put it on YouTube, iTunes and streaming services and then delete it when she is making money from it?
    Of course she won't delete it.

Leave a comment:

• flotando
    replied
    I can't believe this remix has been added to some radio as it lasts 2 minutes and lacks a proper structure! I'm getting old, maybe? LOL

The remix has been added to some small playlists from both Ireland and the Netherlands, so there's a new maximum of an audience of 5,3 million followers and 472 Spotify playlists.

This should reach 10 million in a week. I don't know why I have a feeling Madonna will delete this if this gets too far.

Leave a comment:

• MadNuno
    replied
    Originally posted by Shego View Post

4,694,453,664. But he has 2000 songs uploaded there.
    Thanks! Yeah... with over 250 albums ((bettwen studo recordings, OST, live and compilations) I'm sure he have many, many songs.

I read somewhere that "I Can't Help Falling In Love" had over 470 million streams and got me curious.
    Last edited by MadNuno; Fri January 7, 2022, 06:08.

Leave a comment:

• Shego
    replied
    OT: just for comparing how well he is doing can someone please tell me what are Elvis Presley Spotify total streams according to Chartsmaster Spotify tool? Thanks!
    4,694,453,664. But he has 2000 songs uploaded there.

Leave a comment:

• music126
    replied
    It's fun watching a song of hers increase the way it has. It will be at 10 million before we know it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X