Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madonna :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Today is the 30 year anniversary of I'm Breathless. I do personally love the album. Going to stream the hell out of it today. Good thing it's the start of the tracking week. Lol

    Comment


    • SPOTIFY UPDATE - FROM MAY 15 TO MAY 21
      .
      .
      # ALBUM WEEK STREAMS %± LW TOTAL STREAMS
      01 (=) Like A Virgin 1.837.374 1,32% 315.564.777
      02 (=) True Blue 1.554.290 5,88% 221.036.755
      03 (=) Confessions on a Dance Floor 1.474.260 3,74% 204.940.421
      04 (=) Like A Prayer 1.267.546 3,69% 230.626.508
      05 (+1) Hard Candy 812.153 3,04% 182.775.720
      06 (-1) Madame X 802.348 0,39% 147.187.418
      07 (=) Madonna 794.192 2,66% 147.795.362
      08 (=) Ray of Light 691.415 0,56% 125.756.400
      09 (=) I'm Breathless 588.324 2,81% 112.906.909
      10 (=) Music 488.763 3,40% 90.521.138
      11 (=) Rebel Heart 449.558 -0,60% 213.249.639
      12 (=) Bedtime Stories 291.765 -1,00% 50.407.611
      13 (=) MDNA 265.569 1,16% 88.134.763
      14 (=) American Life 222.139 -0,37% 50.778.174
      15 (=) Erotica 169.348 1,25% 34.788.088
      .
      .
      # SONG WEEK STREAMS %± LW TOTAL STREAMS
      01 (=) Material Girl 1.030.504 -0,47% 158.922.409
      02 (=) Like a Prayer 993.579 4,25% 174.247.471
      03 (=) Hung Up 974.949 3,20% 118.145.374
      04 (=) La Isla Bonita 813.041 6,91% 106.145.144
      05 (=) Like a Virgin 683.713 3,18% 132.962.871
      06 (=) 4 Minutes 607.703 3,20% 132.632.771
      07 (=) Vogue 562.568 2,82% 106.987.095
      08 (=) Holiday 479.969 3,17% 83.169.863
      09 (=) Crazy for You 364.920 3,04% 40.836.474
      10 (=) Papa Don't Preach 343.920 3,69% 47.089.700
      11 (=) Frozen 271.310 3,22% 47.262.889
      12 (=) Into the Groove 249.038 3,21% 49.484.055
      13 (=) Medellín 218.007 2,71% 49.219.785
      14 (=) Bitch I'm Madonna 210.590 0,34% 61.759.151
      15 (+1) Sorry 185.529 3,05% 29.864.395
      .
      .
      Some milestones:

      * Celebration - 20 million

      * Crazy - 5 million

      * Devil Wouldn't Recognize You - 2 million
      * Superstar - 2 million

      Comment


      • Not sure how many daily streams Like A Virgin gets from the main album, but it's approaching 100 million.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by music126 View Post
          Not sure how many daily streams Like A Virgin gets from the main album, but it's approaching 100 million.
          Around 85.000 plays a day, so today it will reach 100 million!

          Comment


          • Her followers: 23.05.2020
            Youtube 3.92 M (rounded +20.000 in a week)
            Spotify 4.025.573 (+22.908 in a week)

            Comment


            • Billboard Top 10 from 30 years ago:

              June 2, 1990

              01 01 Vogue - Madonna (3rd and final week at #1)
              02 02 All I Wanna Do Is Make Love To You - Heart
              03 04 Hold On - Wilson Phillips
              04 05 Alright - Janet Jackson
              05 06 Poison - Bell Biv DeVoe
              06 08 It Must Have Been Love - Roxette
              07 03 Nothing Compares 2 U - Sinead O'Connor
              08 07 Sending All My Love - Linear
              09 09 U Can't Touch This - MC Hammer
              10 11 Ooh La La (I Can't Get Over You) - Perfect Gentlemen

              Comment



              • Album: The Immaculate Collection


                iTunes:
                #45 United Kingdom (+39)
                #295 United States (+78)

                Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

                Comment



                • Like a Prayer


                  iTunes:
                  #1 Slovakia

                  Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

                  Comment


                  • This account says “Bitch I'm Madonna”— Worldwide Sales:2. 1300 . 00

                    https://twitter.com/MusicOnCharts/st...84249298894848

                    who can say what the real deal?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Azedine View Post
                      This account says “Bitch I'm Madonna”— Worldwide Sales:2. 1300 . 00

                      https://twitter.com/MusicOnCharts/st...84249298894848

                      who can say what the real deal?
                      I'm not sure if this number is real, because Bitch I'm Madonna has only one certification so far (Poland Gold: 10k), so 2.130.000 million seems to be not very probable. But if this is a reliable source, the song would be eligible for gold in the US, which would be very nice.

                      Comment


                      • SPOTIFY UPDATE - FROM 22/05 TO 28/05/2020
                        .
                        .
                        # ALBUM WEEK STREAMS %± LW TOTAL STREAMS
                        01 (=) Like A Virgin 1.831.926 -0,30% 317.396.703
                        02 (=) True Blue 1.541.526 -0,82% 222.578.281
                        03 (=) Confessions on a Dance Floor 1.448.524 -1,75% 206.388.945
                        04 (=) Like A Prayer 1.264.547 -0,24% 231.891.055
                        05 (=) Hard Candy 801.928 -1,26% 183.577.648
                        06 (+1) Madonna 792.381 -0,23% 148.587.743
                        07 (-1) Madame X 772.460 -3,73% 147.959.878
                        08 (=) Ray of Light 669.633 -3,15% 126.426.033
                        09 (=) I'm Breathless 605.192 2,87% 113.512.101
                        10 (=) Music 476.587 -2,49% 90.997.725
                        11 (=) Rebel Heart 428.660 -4,65% 213.678.299
                        12 (=) Bedtime Stories 283.687 -2,77% 50.691.298
                        13 (=) MDNA 256.228 -3,52% 88.390.991
                        14 (=) American Life 212.275 -4,44% 50.990.449
                        15 (=) Erotica 167.760 -0,94% 34.955.848
                        .
                        .
                        # SONG WEEK STREAMS %± LW TOTAL STREAMS
                        01 (=) Material Girl 1.028.246 -0,22% 159.950.655
                        02 (=) Like a Prayer 992.034 -0,16% 175.239.505
                        03 (=) Hung Up 963.956 -1,13% 119.109.330
                        04 (=) La Isla Bonita 809.941 -0,38% 106.955.085
                        05 (=) Like a Virgin 682.899 -0,12% 133.645.770
                        06 (=) 4 Minutes 603.493 -0,69% 133.236.264
                        07 (=) Vogue 563.452 0,16% 107.550.547
                        08 (=) Holiday 478.654 -0,27% 83.648.517
                        09 (=) Crazy for You 363.549 -0,38% 41.200.023
                        10 (=) Papa Don't Preach 340.262 -1,06% 47.429.962
                        11 (=) Frozen 267.451 -1,42% 47.530.340
                        12 (=) Into the Groove 249.251 0,09% 49.733.306
                        13 (=) Medellín 205.735 -5,63% 49.425.520
                        14 (=) Bitch I'm Madonna 197.772 -6,09% 61.956.923
                        15 (=) Sorry 182.376 -1,70% 30.046.771
                        .
                        .
                        Some milestones:

                        * Sorry - 30 million (Album + Celebration)

                        * I'd Rather Be Your Lover - 1 million

                        Comment


                        • Only 3,300 more views for Crave to hit 6 million.

                          Also, UnapologeticKenny thank you for your posts, I'm always looking forward to them!

                          Though small, nice to see the increase to IB during it's anniversary week.
                          Last edited by music126; Fri May 29, 2020, 17:46.

                          Comment


                          • Thank you for the weekly update, I wonder if Vogue will get a slightly bump next week...

                            Madame X will get to 150M in like 3 weeks, just in time for the first anniversary, not a bad number at all taking in account how the era went, the short/small tour and that she only made two performances and only one traditional single...

                            Comment


                            • can someone tell me, more or less, in how many 'copies' we can translate 800,000 streams? are there links to the rules of streaming? thanks in advance

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Alberto70 View Post
                                can someone tell me, more or less, in how many 'copies' we can translate 800,000 streams? are there links to the rules of streaming? thanks in advance
                                5.350 copies if they're from US only.
                                Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
                                Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

                                Comment


                                • Alberto70
                                  Alberto70 commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  thanks, I was referring to the cumulative weekly streams, but I know that every country has different rules :-)

                              • Originally posted by Rebel X View Post

                                I'm not sure if this number is real, because Bitch I'm Madonna has only one certification so far (Poland Gold: 10k), so 2.130.000 million seems to be not very probable. But if this is a reliable source, the song would be eligible for gold in the US, which would be very nice.
                                BIM is eligible for Gold cert in US since 2019, official ChartData page confirmed it. Mostly cuz of the high US views.
                                Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
                                Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by NoirPhoenix View Post
                                  Thank you for the weekly update, I wonder if Vogue will get a slightly bump next week...

                                  Madame X will get to 150M in like 3 weeks, just in time for the first anniversary, not a bad number at all taking in account how the era went, the short/small tour and that she only made two performances and only one traditional single...
                                  Vogue from Celebration had 83,901 yesterday. Not sure if that is more than usual?!

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by DevilPray View Post

                                    BIM is eligible for Gold cert in US since 2019, official ChartData page confirmed it. Mostly cuz of the high US views.
                                    Oh wow, cool! And why is it not certified yet?

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by Rebel X View Post

                                      Oh wow, cool! And why is it not certified yet?
                                      Because her lazy cheap ass team obviously doesn't want to pay for certification. Certs in US are not automatic like in the UK. Record companies need to pay to get singles/albums certified.
                                      I have received many gifts from God,
                                      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess
                                      .

                                      Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

                                      Comment


                                      • Madonna had two RIAA certs between 2010-2019. M and Guy don't care.

                                        Comment


                                        • Her followers: 30.05.2020
                                          Youtube 3.94 M (rounded +20.000 in a week)
                                          Spotify 4.044.844 (+19.271 in a week)

                                          Comment


                                          • That's a shame, she needs a new management!

                                            But MDNA and it's lead single (GMAYL) were also certified gold in the US, I wonder why they cared back then.

                                            Comment


                                            • Probably also Rebel Heart is eligible for the Gold Certification (500K).

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by upushme View Post
                                                Probably also Rebel Heart is eligible for the Gold Certification (500K).
                                                That would be so nice, but I don't think so. The last available numbers for the US are from december 2016 (238k), so I don't think it sould twice that amount in the following 3 years.

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by Rebel X View Post

                                                  That would be so nice, but I don't think so. The last available numbers for the US are from december 2016 (238k), so I don't think it sould twice that amount in the following 3 years.
                                                  No. Last numbers are 375,930 SPS in May 2018. (244,538 pure sales).

                                                  Probably around 400k SPS by now.

                                                  Not close to Gold yet, but not that far either.

                                                  Comment

                                                  Working...
                                                  X