• Show
Clear All

• cindycgy
    replied
    Originally posted by BodyShop View Post
    Monthly Listeners: 20,223,587
    +146,901
    Wow
    Wow just wow. Never thought that, one day her monthly listeners would pass 20M mark. Congratulations!!! She almost catches up with Whitney’s number who used to be ahead of her by millions. Mariah’s number is disappointingly underwhelming only 16.3M.

Leave a comment:

• MadonnaIcon
    replied
    Originally posted by jjavier1978 View Post
    La Isla Bonita (Music Video) has reached 550Million views !
    I don't understand this success. La Isla Bonita video is weak and the song is tacky. Papa don't Preach, Like a Prayer, Vogue, Take a Bow or Frozen would deserve to reach these numbers

Leave a comment:

• MadNuno
    replied
    Originally posted by music126 View Post
    I'm actually surprised to see the increase, but any all streaming of our diva is a plus. We should all accept it be bad, regardless of you think its poor streaming figures or amazing streaming figures
    Sure it's very poor streams but 660k streams for both versions of the remix of a 24 year song remix in one day it's good for Madonna streaming standards.

Leave a comment:

• BodyShop
    replied
    Originally posted by UnapologeticKenny View Post

#135 France (+10) - 63,062
    #156 Germany (-26) - 70,591
    ___

[
    France and Germany trading places on which country is gonna carry this remix from now on
    Love it

Leave a comment:

• music126
    replied
    I'm actually surprised to see the increase, but any all streaming of our diva is a plus. We should all accept it be bad, regardless of you think its poor streaming figures or amazing streaming figures

Leave a comment:

• upushme
    replied
    Madame X on Spotify

04.03.2022 196.259.559 +61.003

Leave a comment:

• MadNuno
    replied
    Originally posted by Shego View Post
    watch DML remix becoming success in africa only
    I don't believe that will happen. Whenever the video is released the streams will certainly increase too (as hopefully Warner will also make some promotion by then).

Nigeria is the African biggest music market and from the 157.236 global spotify streams of that version only 5.213 streams come from Nigeria (that is also Fireboy country).

Leave a comment:

• Shego
    replied
    watch DML remix becoming success in africa only

Leave a comment:

• UnapologeticKenny
    replied
    Frozen Remixes on Spotify

Spoiler!
    WEEK DAY DATE Frozen (Sickick Remix) Frozen (Fireboy DML Remix)
    Friday 25/02/22 30,065,840 (+429,513) +7,28% [-6,60%] -
    Saturday 26/02/22 30,484,441 (+418,601) -2,54% [-6,01%] -
    Sunday 27/02/22 30,849,143 (+364,702) -12,87% [-6,22%] -
    Monday 28/02/22 31,249,597 (+400,454) +9,80% [-4,75%] -
    Tuesday 01/03/22 31,653,186 (+403,589) +0,78% [-3,93%] -
    Wednesday 02/03/22 32,070,034 (+416,848) +3,28% [-1,75%] -
    Thursday 03/03/22 32,545,399 (+475,365) +14,03% [+18,73%] 70,694 (incl. the first 1,746 streams from AU/NZ)
    WEEK TOTAL 2,909,072 [-1,69%] 70,694 *DEBUT*
    Friday 04/03/22 33,048,354 (+502,955) +5,80% [+17,09%] 227,930 (+157,236) +122,41%
    WEEK TOTAL 502,955 [*building*] 157,236 [*building*]
    ___

Kworb shows the chart placements of both versions together. If someone wants to know which version each position is from, you can see in HERE and just click on the country of your wish. Or feel free to ask me, I'll answer ASAP.

Official Spotify Charts:

#70 Nigeria (-20) - 5,213 (Fireboy Remix)
    #135 France (+10) - 63,062
    #156 Germany (-26) - 70,591
    ___

Apple Music:

#67 Nigeria (-2)
    #72 Mauritius (+13)
    #86 Seychelles (-13)
    #147 Luxembourg (+25)
    #148 Sierra Leone (NE)
    #173 Lithuania (NE)
    #179 Uganda (+17)
    #182 France (+14)
    #199 Maldives (NE)
    #200 Ghana (NE)
    ___

Deezer:

#23 Ukraine (NE)
    #46 Bulgaria (-9)
    #77 Latvia (NE)
    #87 Italy (NE)
    #96 France (-24)
    Last edited by UnapologeticKenny; Sat March 5, 2022, 19:48.

Leave a comment:

• jjavier1978
    replied
    La Isla Bonita (Music Video) has reached 550Million views !

Leave a comment:

• BodyShop
    replied

Originally posted by MadNuno View Post

This was the last I talked about it as there aren't real numbers from any of these countries laying around that are easy to find (at least not now).

I'm done trying to explain you and demolishing your non-objetive arguments.
    hmm ... k...

Last edited by BodyShop; Sat March 5, 2022, 18:56.

Leave a comment:

• BodyShop
    replied
    Monthly Listeners: 20,223,587
    +146,901
    Wow

Leave a comment:

• flotando
    replied
    Sorry to interrumpt this non sense conversation

New peak of listeners: 20,223,587 and #178 on Spotify

Leave a comment:

• MadNuno
    replied
    You are the one showing me the Best selling Digital Song in US Sales and saying that the US have a huge digital sales share because on Streaming+Sales Charts the song is #01 (Global 200) but... I am the one mixing apples and oranges? None of those are digital sales charts.

Even in UK where that song from "Encanto" is #01 on Official Charts it was only #09 on the Download Official Charts last week (showing at least other 8 songs sold more than that song in UK). In France that same song is only #178 on the charts (and not even on TOP 100 Downloads!). In Germany the song is not on Official Chart neither TOP 100 iTunes Chart as is not also in Spain and in Italy (in Italy is #86 on iTunes but not on the Official Charts).

Those international sales of "Bruno" Song except from UK have almost zero sales from the other 4 biggest markets in Europe as the song is not even TOP 100 on digital sales there.

I'm done trying to explain you and demolishing your non-objetive arguments.

I put the facts and anyone can read them and decide whatever. You jump to conclusions to try to sell your wrong idea (I worked in the music industry and sometimes I do get some numbers some old friends that still work there tell me about - numbers are low but way higher than you think).

I'm not gonna waste my time correcting you. You believe what you wanna believe.
    Take the bike my friend!

This was the last I talked about it as there aren't real numbers from any of these countries laying around that are easy to find (at least not now).

Leave a comment:

• BodyShop
    replied

But the Global 200 Billboard without US is not and the song was only #13 there! Get over it! (but as the Global 200 where the song was #01 that one includes streaming and song sales).
    Dude I'm not the one who should get over it lol
    Keep dreaming about this made-up fantasy you've created about digital sales being good in 2022
    You don't even seem to understand what you're talking about as shown in this last post.
    You're mixing apple and oranges to erroneously try to prove a failed point.
    Last edited by BodyShop; Sat March 5, 2022, 16:25.

Leave a comment:

• MadNuno
    replied
    Originally posted by BodyShop View Post
    ^you fail to realize this "Global iTunes chart" you keep referring to is not actually an official chart.
    It's only a rank,created by kworb, based on points system.
    But the Global 200 Billboard without US is not and the song was only #13 there! Get over it! (but as the Global 200 where the song was #01 that one includes streaming and song sales).

Leave a comment:

• flotando
    replied
    Cause it's been added to a playlist called Global X, with more than 400,000 followers

It's gone up on Spotify France #135 and got better numbers in Germany so it will get more than 70k streamings later today for a new maximum

Leave a comment:

• Shego
    replied
    Frozen new remix has 1.4M playlist audience reach for now

Leave a comment:

• HardGrammy
    replied
    Originally posted by Angeman View Post

I was talking about the actual remix. Not the Fireboy version
    That one isn't flopping though? It's holding up very well in France for instance. Charting across all platforms. It also keeps getting playlisted in big playlists on Spotify (top hits France for instance), it's going back to its peak numbers and may hang out around that for a bit. It's Madonna at 63 plus a social media dj, it's not supposed to do hundreds of millions of streams right off the gate. Stop setting yourselves up for disappointment and I am talking in a general sense and as friendly as I can lol
    Last edited by HardGrammy; Sat March 5, 2022, 15:40.

Leave a comment:

• BodyShop
    replied
    The actual remix is, by no means, floppng.
    It has probably run its course and it's ok.
    It came out of nowhere and is well over 30 million on spotify alone.
    It has also contributed for her to cross 20 million monthly listeners on Spotify for the first time ever ,to top the tik tok chart in the US and to expose her name and (to an extent) her music to a whole generation of youngsters who had most probably never heard of her before.
    What's it suppose to achieve in order to not be considered a "flop" ?
    In fact, This remix is the blessing she's been looking for well over a decade if you ask me.
    Regardless if it falls to 50k streams from today on.

Leave a comment:

• Angeman
    replied
    Originally posted by HardGrammy View Post
    In order for a song to "flop" it must be well promoted and have a major release. It was released on a Thursday ffs. You set yourselves up expecting huge numbers for a random remix lol
    I was talking about the actual remix. Not the Fireboy version

Leave a comment:

• HardGrammy
    replied
    In order for a song to "flop" it must be well promoted and have a major release. It was released on a Thursday ffs. You set yourselves up expecting huge numbers for a random remix lol

Leave a comment:

• nympho
    replied
    ^
    Seriously, this is going really off topic now.
    Everybody made their point and numbers are there…
    Back to Madonna, please.
    Thanks!!!

Leave a comment:

• Angeman
    replied
    The frozen remix is flopping and no amount of its top 20 on itunes posts will change that

Leave a comment:

• BodyShop
    replied
    ^you fail to realize this "Global iTunes chart" you keep referring to is not actually an official chart.
    It's only a rank,created by kworb, based on points system.
    It's not even based on raw sales country to country
    Most importantly, you keep claiming that 'sales are not excellent but are still good' and ,even worse 'sales outside the US are better than stateside' but you never provide a reliable link to back those affirmations.
    idk what made you believe in those things but,regardless of the country, streams took over and digital sales are a thing of the past.
    It's a fact.
    It won't take you 3 minutes to find tons of articles with figures to show you that.
    I honestly don't get what's your point in trying to prove something that is unreal.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X