Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madonna :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ^And it's probably 4 copies sold.

    Comment


    • Secret and Erotica maxi singles will be released next week and the week after on all streaming services/itunes!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Angeman View Post
        Secret and Erotica maxi singles will be released next week and the week after on all streaming services/itunes!
        That's great! Now i'm looking forward to Open your heart, Justify my love and What it feels like for a girl.
        Last edited by Constantino; Thu October 15, 2020, 03:50.

        Comment


        • Madonna Youtube Channel total views :
          3,501,363,893

          Comment


          • does anyone have spotify numbers for erotica these days? (#justice_for_erotica week on internet )

            Comment


            • ^Look on the previous page for last week's numbers.

              The streaming week ends today.
              Last edited by thebigham; Thu October 15, 2020, 19:30.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by freddaras View Post
                does anyone have spotify numbers for erotica these days? (#justice_for_erotica week on internet )
                These will be released by tomorrow evening by the amazing UnapologeticKenny

                Comment


                • Album:

                  Madame X

                  iTunes:

                  #1 Costa Rica
                  Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

                  Comment


                  • Italy

                    Airplay

                    01 (=) Levitating Remix

                    Single

                    76 (=) Levitating Remix
                    Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

                    Comment


                    • Thank you all for your kind words. Glad you guys enjoy my contribution

                      ---

                      SPOTIFY UPDATE - FROM 09/10 TO 15/10/2020
                      .
                      .
                      # ALBUM WEEK STREAMS %± LW TOTAL STREAMS
                      01 (=) Like A Virgin 1,966,449 1.09% 358,229,471
                      02 (=) True Blue 1,735,300 1.03% 261,734,484
                      03 (=) Confessions on a Dance Floor 1,677,288 7.54% 236,654,612
                      04 (=) Like A Prayer 1,356,204 2.82% 258,384,221
                      05 (=) Hard Candy 905,715 8.87% 199,994,694
                      06 (=) Madonna 792,225 0.75% 166,823,596
                      07 (+3) Music 710,683 34.84% 101,191,466
                      08 (-1) Ray of Light 699,457 2.80% 140,075,855
                      09 (-1) I'm Breathless 622,554 0.58% 126,427,798
                      10 (-1) Madame X 621,460 1.57% 162,233,267
                      11 (=) Rebel Heart 413,296 2.37% 222,322,966
                      12 (=) Bedtime Stories 317,004 2.86% 56,477,160
                      13 (+2) Erotica 271,687 46.94% 38,577,197
                      14 (-1) MDNA 268,705 0.25% 105,379,135
                      15 (-1) American Life 229,328 2.83% 55,339,674
                      .
                      .
                      # SONG WEEK STREAMS %± LW TOTAL STREAMS
                      01 (=) Hung Up 1,141,114 8.78% 139,193,799
                      02 (=) Like a Prayer 1,079,072 3.19% 195,890,029
                      03 (=) Material Girl 994,840 0.04% 180,164,522
                      04 (=) La Isla Bonita 914,621 1.51% 124,551,559
                      05 (=) Like a Virgin 827,082 2.11% 148,994,245
                      06 (=) 4 Minutes 674,473 8.92% 145,428,234
                      07 (=) Vogue 598,804 0.59% 119,967,111
                      08 (=) Holiday 476,085 0.13% 93,275,578
                      09 (=) Crazy for You 408,506 2.81% 48,624,280
                      10 (=) Papa Don't Preach 344,957 -0.54% 54,371,164
                      11 (=) Frozen 282,362 2.00% 53,025,017
                      12 (=) Into the Groove 277,279 0.47% 55,186,063
                      13 (+4) American Pie 274,878 62.93% 24,720,788
                      14 (=) Music 256,686 36.11% 38,957,162
                      15 (-2) Sorry 210,898 7.40% 33,907,587
                      16 (-1) Bitch I'm Madonna 186,178 2.08% 65,590,682
                      17 (-1) Take a Bow 174,843 1.08% 25,314,352
                      18 (+1) Ray of Light 168,362 1.80% 34,331,994
                      19 (-1) Live to Tell 168,308 0.51% 26,434,173
                      20 (=) Medellín 163,632 1.83% 53,175,320
                      PS.: Streams from compilation versions and radio edits are merged with the original song's totals
                      PS2.: No remixes are counted for the songs' or album' totals, with the exception of the ones originally released in the album tracklisting (Madonna, LAV, TB, MDNA and RH).

                      .
                      .
                      Some milestones:
                      * Extreme Occident - 3 million (the final MX song to reach this mark)

                      Comment


                      • Wow, at some of those increases. I know Erotica had some streaming parties on social media, but the Music anniversary was also a boost, but anniversary's rarely give such a huge boost.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by music126 View Post
                          Wow, at some of those increases. I know Erotica had some streaming parties on social media, but the Music anniversary was also a boost, but anniversary's rarely give such a huge boost.
                          Music, American Pie, 4 Minutes and Hung Up benefited from Spotify promoting the all out 00s playlist.

                          Comment


                          • Madonna is credited on Levitating this week so she scored another top 40 hit in Australia this week with the song charting at #35.
                            Cha Cha Instructor

                            Comment


                            • When things couldn't get more surreal... It's true! Thanks for the info
                              https://www.aria.com.au/charts/singles-chart

                              Why is she credited? It's the Da Baby's version the one who is charting on Spotify Australia...

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by HardGrammy View Post

                                Music, American Pie, 4 Minutes and Hung Up benefited from Spotify promoting the all out 00s playlist.
                                As it was mentioned here and other threads, it’s the Time Capsule personalized playlist the one causing big jumps this past week for lots of 00s songs.

                                Comment


                                • no no no no no plssss don't tell me american pie will be the most played song on music, nooo
                                  Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
                                  Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by DevilPray View Post
                                    no no no no no plssss don't tell me american pie will be the most played song on music, nooo
                                    The best song won.

                                    Although it is alarming that Music is not playlisted at all.

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by DevilPray View Post
                                      no no no no no plssss don't tell me american pie will be the most played song on music, nooo
                                      You would think Music would do better, but American Pie has been a huge hit too. And to be honest, I stream it more than any other song from the album.
                                      My Instagram... - Click here

                                      Comment


                                      • Hung Up 15th anniversary!


                                        Hung Up
                                        iTunes:
                                        #124 Finland
                                        #169 Portugal
                                        #485 Spain
                                        #1353 United Kingdom

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by HardGrammy View Post

                                          Music, American Pie, 4 Minutes and Hung Up benefited from Spotify promoting the all out 00s playlist.
                                          Ahh, yes...I did hear about that.

                                          Comment


                                          • Finally some love for poor American Pie. It was long over due. At the time it was one of her biggest hits ever (at least in Europe) and it has been neglected by Madonna herself ever since. Yes, folks, there was a time when she had the luxury of ignoring her #1 smash hits for no reason

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by babyshower View Post
                                              Finally some love for poor American Pie. It was long over due. At the time it was one of her biggest hits ever (at least in Europe) and it has been neglected by Madonna herself ever since. Yes, folks, there was a time when she had the luxury of ignoring her #1 smash hits for no reason
                                              Yesss! Thank you for this.
                                              “A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else.” - Bette Davis

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                                Madonna is credited on Levitating this week so she scored another top 40 hit in Australia this week with the song charting at #35.
                                                Lol. Nice.

                                                Comment


                                                • Digging Hung Up's popularity on Spotify lately... 170k streams yesterday. I remember when she didn't have any song crossing 3 million streams per month, now she has possibly 4 crossing 4 million per month. Hung Up, Like A Prayer, Material Girl and La Isla.

                                                  Comment



                                                  • Nice work I think

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X