No announcement yet.

Madonna :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like American Pie, so I'm not bothered by its performance on streaming. But, we have to consider that Music doesn't have the support from "All Out 00s" playlist (with 8,7 million followers), and AP does. That's probably the only reason why it did better than Music this week, since it had two good playlist help.

Comment

• Her spotify numbers are great to see. Hopefully, she'll soon be getting 2.5 million streams a day and maybe 3 million eventually. That would put her well above Mariah's 1.9 million daily streams (of course, not including Christmas). Random, but it would be cool if they added La Isla Bonita to some Latin playlists. That song is huge in Latin America (just look at its youtube numbers).

Comment

• Hung Up streams: 130.440 million

i wanna see how many streams it will get today, it got many viral tweets cuz of 15th anniv.
        Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
        Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hex View Post
          Her spotify numbers are great to see. Hopefully, she'll soon be getting 2.5 million streams a day and maybe 3 million eventually. That would put her well above Mariah's 1.9 million daily streams (of course, not including Christmas). Random, but it would be cool if they added La Isla Bonita to some Latin playlists. That song is huge in Latin America (just look at its youtube numbers).
          Her streaming numbers will get bigger if her fans start streaming her music as they did this week.. they didnt play vinyls for one week, that's why spotify numbers got boosted nnnnn

Comment

• Originally posted by DevilPray View Post
            Hung Up streams: 130.440 million

i wanna see how many streams it will get today, it got many viral tweets cuz of 15th anniv.
            There's another version with 9 million, she's closer to 140.

Comment

• Originally posted by babyshower View Post
              Finally some love for poor American Pie. It was long over due. At the time it was one of her biggest hits ever (at least in Europe) and it has been neglected by Madonna herself ever since. Yes, folks, there was a time when she had the luxury of ignoring her #1 smash hits for no reason
              thank you darling, I thought I was only one who considered AP a big hit in Europe, such a special cover, well deserved the streaming it's getting and I'm very surprised it is doing this good
              please check out my "normal" music video edit for Madonna's God Control, comments and suggestions more than welcome

Comment

• Madame X on Spotify

16.10.2020 162.326.803
                17.10.2020 162.420.029 + 93.226

Comment

• Her Youtube numbers are rising again

Comment

• Thanks to SoulSista!

Billboard Hot 100 20 years ago this week:

October 14, 2000

01 11 Come On Over Baby (All I Want Is You) - Christina Aguilera (1st of 4 weeks at #1)
                    02 01 Music - Madonna
                    03 02 Give Me Just One Night (Una Noche) - 98 Degrees
                    04 05 Kryptonite - 3 Doors Down
                    05 07 With Arms Wide Open - Creed
                    06 04 Jumpin' Jumpin' - Destiny's Child
                    07 03 Doesn't Really Matter - Janet Jackson
                    08 12 Most Girls - P!nk
                    09 06 Bag Lady - Erykah Badu
                    10 08 Incomplete - Sisqo

October 21, 2000

01 01 Come On Over Baby (All I Want Is You) - Christina Aguilera (2nd of 4 weeks at #1)
                    02 02 Music - Madonna
                    03 05 With Arms Wide Open - Creed
                    04 04 Kryptonite - 3 Doors Down
                    05 08 Most Girls - P!nk
                    06 03 Give Me Just One Night (Una Noche) - 98 Degrees
                    07 06 Jumpin' Jumpin' - Destiny's Child
                    08 07 Doesn't Really Matter - Janet Jackson
                    09 09 Bag Lady - Erykah Badu
                    10 10 Incomplete - Sisqo

Comment

• Madame X on Spotify

16.10.2020 162.326.803
                      17.10.2020 162.420.029 +93.226
                      18.10.2020 162.501.190 +81.161

Comment

• In 2019 official uk charts post the total sales albuns, very accurate. I dont found in this forum or link. Anyone remenber?

Comment

• 37 years ago this week in the 10/22/83 issue of Billboard magazine:

https://worldradiohistory.com/Archiv...1983-10-22.pdf

Page 35: Burning Up video is on Light Rotation on MTV
                          Page 57: Holiday/Lucky Star is #1 for a 5th week on Dance/Disco Top 80 chart
                          Page 58: Madonna album is at #55 on Black LPs chart
                          Page 65: Holiday is #108 on Bubbling Under The Hot 100 chart
                          Page 71: Madonna album is #141 with a bullet on the Top LPs & Tape chart - today's Billboard 200

Comment

• Madonna on Facebook:

“I’ll give you love, I’ll teach you how to...” - Original Erotica remixes coming to all platforms this Friday. #erotica

Comment

• I'm so glad the Erotica remixes are getting a digital release they are so good and so sexual.

Get Madonna's team plugging something ahead of time
                              Last edited by Paulmark; Wed October 21, 2020, 12:21.

Comment

• Madame X on Spotify

16.10.2020 162.326.803
                                17.10.2020 162.420.029 +93.226
                                18.10.2020 162.501.190 +81.161
                                19.10.2020 162.582.349 +81.159
                                20.10.2020 162.669.749 +87.400

Comment

• Erotica remixes are the very best ones ever in dance remix history.
                                  Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Originally posted by autumnwind View Post
                                    Erotica remixes are the very best ones ever in dance remix history.
                                    I wouldnt go that far. The Kenlou remix is good but makes the song less dancey and kind of basic. The William Orbit remix is interesting but thats about it. The rest are just dubs that have very little lyrics. As far as dance remixes go Deeper and Deeper/Fever had better dance mixes.

Speaking of which, Ill be waiting patiently for all the Maxi singles from the Erotica album.

Comment

• BBC2 played Masterpiece once yesterday and it moved up to the top 200 on iTunes. Can't be a lot of sales obviously but it shows the potential it had!

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post

I wouldnt go that far. The Kenlou remix is good but makes the song less dancey and kind of basic. The William Orbit remix is interesting but thats about it. The rest are just dubs that have very little lyrics. As far as dance remixes go Deeper and Deeper/Fever had better dance mixes.

Speaking of which, Ill be waiting patiently for all the Maxi singles from the Erotica album.
                                        I would go that far. It paved the way for the electonic remixes back then and sounded nothing like others. It was ahead of time.
                                        Sorry. I would take erotica remixes over any others any day.
                                        Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Originally posted by autumnwind View Post
                                          Erotica remixes are the very best ones ever in dance remix history.
                                          I'd say Rescue Me remixes are way better.
                                          My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• I think Remixed Prayers--the remixes to Like a Prayer and Express Yourself--should have been released in America. It's unfortunate it was only released in Japan. The LAP remixes all sound superior to the album version.

Comment

I think Remixed Prayers--the remixes to Like a Prayer and Express Yourself--should have been released in America. It's unfortunate it was only released in Japan. The LAP remixes all sound superior to the album version.

Sorry but the album version of LAP is the version for me. The remixes dont come close. I guess the 7in version is a more pumped up album version but thats not on Remixed Prayers. Everything about the album version is incredible.

At least that 30 year LAP album on spotify had two of the RP remixes.

I wish these maxi singles got more streams, but of course the youngins wont listen to a Madonna single :/

Comment

• Erotica video has upgraded to HD at YouTube

Comment

I think Remixed Prayers--the remixes to Like a Prayer and Express Yourself--should have been released in America. It's unfortunate it was only released in Japan. The LAP remixes all sound superior to the album version.
                                                  The US had those remixes too. Just not on CD, but on 12" single. Back in 1989 not many people were buying CD's.
                                                  My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by fridakahlo View Post
                                                    Erotica video has upgraded to HD at YouTube
                                                    Finally, someone is working!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X