Clear All

• upushme
    replied
    Youtube

Madonna, Maluma - Medellín 52.002.909 views

Leave a comment:

• Fajitas
    replied
    Does anybody have yesterday's numbers for Madame X (studio and live) ? Thanks

Leave a comment:

• maroon
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

Which has nothing to do with chart analysis. You can post it on the album thread though.
    This can be said about almost half of the posts in this thread though. Besides, you're a moderator, as far as I can see.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by madfan13 View Post
    Whatever people think of her appearance on Jimmy Fallon, it’s clear that it proved to be a great tv/youtube moment. One of the clips has over 3.3 million views already. Good stuff.
    I agree. And I love her for always be so lively and interesting. Also, I want to add that Fallon's show is not like... serious TV anyway. Guests are expected to be funny and she delivered.

Leave a comment:

• madfan13
    replied
    Whatever people think of her appearance on Jimmy Fallon, it’s clear that it proved to be a great tv/youtube moment. One of the clips has over 3.3 million views already. Good stuff.

Leave a comment:

• raindrops
    replied
    Frozen got it's biggest streaming day on Spotify on Friday 8 with 74,219 streams (album/GHV2/Celebration versions combined)

ps:there's a version with +490k streams that UnapologeticKenny counts for the weekly update but i can't find it on the chartmasters tool, nor in my spotify account but based on the weekly difference of the weekly update with only the other versions mentioned it does only +100 daily streams so it doesn't affect much.

Leave a comment:

• music126
    replied
    I'm more interested to see if the live album stays consistent or actually increases, rather than worry about the studio version.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Originally posted by maroon View Post
    Who are 'we'? I wasn't presenting any "evidence excuse", just expressed my joy that a bad song (to ME) is not on the new album.
    Which has nothing to do with chart analysis. You can post it on the album thread though.

Leave a comment:

• Fajitas
    replied
    Originally posted by flotando View Post
    I expected Madame X to doubles its numbers, to be honest, so this is quite disappointing.

But in the end it's all about common sense: Me myself didn't stream the album, but the live album to enjoy the new versions and tracks, Welcome to my Fado Club, Future, etc, and yes, Crazy was my favourite. So I didn't have time for the studio album.

I guess it's better the live album to gain 300k streamings and being #1 in 20 countries and the most downloaded album in the world, than the studio album gaining 120k.
    I still think the actual album will have a bigger update today. I listened to the live album on Friday because it was new but I'm now listening to the studio one.
    I was pleasantly surprised that the album increased on Thursday, just because of Fallon. So we'll see!

Leave a comment:

• maroon
    replied
    Originally posted by Angeman View Post
    Are we really using the "i dont like it so its a bad song" as evidence excuse?
    Who are 'we'? I wasn't presenting any "evidence excuse", just expressed my joy that a bad song (to ME) is not on the new album.

Leave a comment:

• jszmiles
    replied
    surprised to see it still #1 on iTunes worldwide. Good for her

Leave a comment:

• flotando
    replied
    I expected Madame X to doubles its numbers, to be honest, so this is quite disappointing.

But in the end it's all about common sense: Me myself didn't stream the album, but the live album to enjoy the new versions and tracks, Welcome to my Fado Club, Future, etc, and yes, Crazy was my favourite. So I didn't have time for the studio album.

I guess it's better the live album to gain 300k streamings and being #1 in 20 countries and the most downloaded album in the world, than the studio album gaining 120k.

Leave a comment:

• oneofone
    replied
    Originally posted by Rockintunesbaby View Post
    Nothing on Spotify top 200.
    Not surprising

Leave a comment:

• Rockintunesbaby
    replied
    Nothing on Spotify top 200.

Leave a comment:

• Fajitas
    replied
    Originally posted by NoirPhoenix View Post

It did quite well since the album release, it’s above IDSIF and Batuka and also on par with Dark Ballet and I Rise, the four of them got released as singles or had some promotion.

I think that the album did not got any impact, I mean the streams went up like 15% but I was expecting something more also the album on iTunes is dead, do the live versions streams go towards the main album/songs/singles so the Madame X album and songs can get closer to a cert or do they count towards a Madame X (live) album? This is the last push for the album to hit Silver in the UK and at least it’s top 10 on iTunes but I don’t know how much of an impact it could have towards the 60k barrier.
    The live album obviously took the streams the studio album would have gotten. I’m still waiting for today’s numbers to see if there wasn’t any effect at all. Most people watched the show on Friday night so this will be reflected on Saturday’s numbers, which we’ll have today…

#1 in Argentina now. 21 countries.

Leave a comment:

• music126
    replied
    Originally posted by BodyShop View Post
    Surprised to see Crazy as the song that got more streams yesterday,even more than Vogue
    I was just going to.post this, quite interesting.

Leave a comment:

• MusicLover88
    replied
    They don’t count towards Madame X.

Leave a comment:

• NoirPhoenix
    replied
    Originally posted by BodyShop View Post
    Surprised to see Crazy as the song that got more streams yesterday,even more than Vogue
    It did quite well since the album release, it’s above IDSIF and Batuka and also on par with Dark Ballet and I Rise, the four of them got released as singles or had some promotion.

I think that the album did not got any impact, I mean the streams went up like 15% but I was expecting something more also the album on iTunes is dead, do the live versions streams go towards the main album/songs/singles so the Madame X album and songs can get closer to a cert or do they count towards a Madame X (live) album? This is the last push for the album to hit Silver in the UK and at least it’s top 10 on iTunes but I don’t know how much of an impact it could have towards the 60k barrier.

Leave a comment:

• BodyShop
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Angeman
    replied
    Are we really using the "i dont like it so its a bad song" as evidence excuse?

Leave a comment:

• Shego
    replied
    i mean fans cant buy physical sales so they have to buy it online

Leave a comment:

• maroon
    replied
    "Ciao Bella" is a very weak song so it's good that they didn't include it on this live album.
    A video on YouTube would be nice but maybe it will still happen.

Leave a comment:

• MusicLover88
    replied
    Originally posted by stevyy View Post
    I love the success that this live album is getting. I wish my fave would take notes and copy that concept.
    Hope you got your copy boo, Deutschland is disappointing.

Leave a comment:

• UnapologeticKenny
    replied
    I tried to check RHT's debut numbers on Spotify, but there are too much drama in that topic and couldn't find anything LOL

I guess it is in pace with I was expecting... since it was anounced I imagined that a million streams for the debut week would be great. Hope it can get there until friday.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    I love the success that this live album is getting. I wish my fave would take notes and copy that concept.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X