Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madonna :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by upushme View Post
    Material Girl (Official HD Music Video)

    2021/01/25 63,819
    2021/01/26 66,294
    2021/01/27 67,758
    2021/01/28 85,810
    Weird to me how Material Girl and Like a Virgin do much better on Spotify than Youtube. The Material Girl video is especially iconic.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by HardGrammy View Post
      Material Girl 200 million by March, HU by October. Gonna be eons before another song crosses 100 million.
      Yep, a testament that those are her signature hits, specifically the Top 5.

      The others could reach 100M in 3-4 years, it could help if her movie features those songs.

      Comment


      • Madame X on Spotify

        15.01.2021 169.756.184 +82.044
        16.01.2021 169.839.058 +82.874
        17.01.2021 169.910.514 +71.456
        18.01.2021 169.984.321 +73.807
        19.01.2021 170.059.937 +75.616
        20.01.2021 170.137.652 +77.715
        21.01.2021 170.217.147 +79.495

        22.01.2021 170.302.707 +85.560
        23.01.2021 170.388.729 +86.022
        24.01.2021 170.462.423 +73.694
        25.01.2021 170.537.584 +75.161
        26.01.2021 170.614.033 +76.449
        27.01.2021 170.693.729 +79.696
        28.01.2021 170.775.505 +81.776

        29.01.2021 170.862.696 +87.191

        Comment


        • MX keeps rising a bit, nice, i thought it will just go down only after a while
          Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
          Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

          Comment


          • UnapologeticKenny LIB first time over 1 million weekly streams?
            Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
            Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by DevilPray View Post
              UnapologeticKenny LIB first time over 1 million weekly streams?
              Yep! At least for the first time since I started tracking.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by UnapologeticKenny View Post

                Yep! At least for the first time since I started tracking.
                Finally, i think it should start rising even more, its youtube popularity will help it
                Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
                Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

                Comment


                • Papa Don't Preach has now surpassed 4 Minutes to become her 6th most watched video. Not counting multiple versions.

                  PDP 131,438,986
                  4 MIN 131,412,627

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Hex View Post

                    Weird to me how Material Girl and Like a Virgin do much better on Spotify than Youtube. The Material Girl video is especially iconic.
                    Both Like a Virgin and Material Girl are in a number of Spotify playlists.
                    This superstar in the making
                    Tonight she's yours for the taking

                    Sarah Harding - Too Bad

                    Comment


                    • LIB soon 400m views, she's catching up her peers fast after they fixed her channel
                      Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
                      Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by menime123 View Post

                        Both Like a Virgin and Material Girl are in a number of Spotify playlists.
                        I would think LAV and Material Girl would both be at 200 million youtube views with Like a Prayer being where La Isla Bonita is right now. All three have iconic videos, are considered classics (the songs AND videos) but it doesn't seem they are viewed that way.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Hex View Post

                          I would think LAV and Material Girl would both be at 200 million youtube views with Like a Prayer being where La Isla Bonita is right now. All three have iconic videos, are considered classics (the songs AND videos) but it doesn't seem they are viewed that way.
                          There has been zero investment in making Madonna a legitimate streaming artist, in any platform (until very recently). Yet if you think back to 2005, Madonna made an appearance at an Apple Event to promote her catalogue being added to iTunes - so you have to wonder what on earth is happened behind the scenes.

                          I mean, some of her videos have the wrong ratio and are only available in 360p on YouTube in 2021. The world is ramping up towards 4K becoming the norm (8K isn’t far behind) and here we are with Madonna’s team surprise dropping HD upscales of select videos.

                          The only saving grace is that - according to this thread anyway - her year on year streaming appears to be increasing.

                          With her biopic coming 2022/2023, I can only hope Madonna has plans for her catalogue across multiple platforms ready to roll out. There’s no reason why in 2021 her albums have not been remastered.
                          This superstar in the making
                          Tonight she's yours for the taking

                          Sarah Harding - Too Bad

                          Comment


                          • ^As I've said a hundred times, Guy O. only cares about $500+ concert tickets.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by thebigham View Post
                              ^As I've said a hundred times, Guy O. only cares about $500+ concert tickets.
                              I don’t believe that at all. Guy is Madonna’s manager - but she is the boss. Madonna has zero interest in doing anything around her catalogue. She even jokes on stage that Guy keeps asking her to turn up on time and sing more older songs and that she just ignores him. Madonna is the problem here, not Guy. She cannot be managed.

                              Just look at U2, who he also manages - they released a 30th anniversary 4CD edition of The Joshua Tree and toured the album in full. Can you ever imagine Madonna doing that for Like a Prayer?

                              No, this is all Madonna’s doing. If there was ever a manager ready to exploit an artist, it is Guy with Madonna.
                              This superstar in the making
                              Tonight she's yours for the taking

                              Sarah Harding - Too Bad

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by menime123 View Post

                                I don’t believe that at all. Guy is Madonna’s manager - but she is the boss. Madonna has zero interest in doing anything around her catalogue. She even jokes on stage that Guy keeps asking her to turn up on time and sing more older songs and that she just ignores him. Madonna is the problem here, not Guy. She cannot be managed.

                                Just look at U2, who he also manages - they released a 30th anniversary 4CD edition of The Joshua Tree and toured the album in full. Can you ever imagine Madonna doing that for Like a Prayer?

                                No, this is all Madonna’s doing. If there was ever a manager ready to exploit an artist, it is Guy with Madonna.
                                I doubt Madonna foces Guy to not fix her catalogue on YouTube/Spotify. They just don't care, that's why they don't do good job.
                                Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
                                Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by DevilPray View Post

                                  I doubt Madonna foces Guy to not fix her catalogue on YouTube/Spotify. They just don't care, that's why they don't do good job.
                                  I’m pretty sure Madonna tells Guy not to spend money on uploading higher quality videos, or arranging for her albums to be remastered.
                                  This superstar in the making
                                  Tonight she's yours for the taking

                                  Sarah Harding - Too Bad

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by menime123 View Post

                                    I’m pretty sure Madonna tells Guy not to spend money on uploading higher quality videos, or arranging for her albums to be remastered.
                                    i mean, fans upscare the videos on HQ without spending money the biggest problem now isn't youtube anymore, is her spotify page, the can ask spotify to make each version of each song to count as one, so streams won't get splitted, but they won't do it, they don't care to fix it or learn how spotify works at least
                                    Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
                                    Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by DevilPray View Post

                                      i mean, fans upscare the videos on HQ without spending money the biggest problem now isn't youtube anymore, is her spotify page, the can ask spotify to make each version of each song to count as one, so streams won't get splitted, but they won't do it, they don't care to fix it or learn how spotify works at least
                                      Madonna doesn’t own the audio. It’s all Warner’s doing (aside from her last three albums).
                                      This superstar in the making
                                      Tonight she's yours for the taking

                                      Sarah Harding - Too Bad

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by menime123 View Post

                                        Madonna doesn’t own the audio. It’s all Warner’s doing (aside from her last three albums).
                                        she does own the publishing rights to like 97% of her catalog , WR can't do anything about those tracks without her permission

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post

                                          she does own the publishing rights to like 97% of her catalog , WR can't do anything about those tracks without her permission
                                          Yes but titles and counting is surely their domain?
                                          This superstar in the making
                                          Tonight she's yours for the taking

                                          Sarah Harding - Too Bad

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by upushme View Post
                                            Material Girl (Official HD Music Video)

                                            2021/01/25 63,819
                                            2021/01/26 66,294
                                            2021/01/27 67,758
                                            2021/01/28 85,810
                                            some numbers seems to have changed:

                                            2021/01/25 63,819
                                            2021/01/26 66,294
                                            2021/01/27 67,758
                                            2021/01/28 78,166
                                            2021/01/29 84,582

                                            Comment


                                            • I'm happy they slowly upload more and more of her singles: Vogue, Justify My Love, Rescue Me...

                                              Hopefully they will follow this up with all her singles by the end of 2021.
                                              My Instagram... - Click here

                                              Comment


                                              • 'Bitch Im Madonna' streamings will be a little bit higher on Spotify's weekly chart due to the tragic loss of her co-producer Sophie yesterday morning. We will see on UnapologeticKenny chart.

                                                It did 39,000 streamings yesterday, 12,000 more than the day before.

                                                Comment


                                                • UK OCC (Digital Album Charts)

                                                  100 (RE) 58 The Immaculate Collection
                                                  Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

                                                  Comment


                                                  • TIC is #77 on iTunes UK album charts!
                                                    Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X