Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madonna :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • United Kingdom

    iTunes:
    760. Hung Up
    820. Like a Prayer
    1317. Vogue
    1393. Material Girl
    1428. Vogue


    iTunes Albums:
    63. Celebration (+279)
    112. The Immaculate Collection
    223. Like A Prayer
    333. True Blue
    341. Celebration
    866. Confessions on a Dance Floor
    1498. MDNA


    Apple Music Albums:
    481. The Immaculate Collection
    824. Celebration
    1064. Confessions on a Dance Floor
    1225. Ray of Light
    Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

    Comment


    • Madame X on Spotify

      26.02.2021 173.097.242 +86.347
      27.02.2021 173.187.415 +90.173
      28.02.2021 173.263.193 +75.778
      01.03.2021 173.341.376 +78.183
      02.03.2021 173.418.594 +77.218
      03.03.2021 173.497.503 +78.909
      04.03.2021 173.577.058 +79.555

      05.03.2021 173.657.098 +80.040
      06.03.2021 173.737.739 +80.641
      07.03.2021 173.806.840 +69.101
      08.03.2021 173.875.432 +68.592

      Comment


      • Originally posted by jjavier1978 View Post
        Madonna - Like A Virgin [Official Music Video] Total views: 87,572,052

        Madonna - Frozen [Official HD Music Video] Total views: 87,307,139


        Frozen is expected to hit 100,000,000 in June, but Like a Virgin next year unless it has a boost. The HD version can surely help.


        Comment


        • I just noticed there is a Vogue Edit version on her YouTube channel with 2.4 million views, but is not on the Kworb list. Isn't that strange? I thought all her videos with over 100k views are on the Kworb list. Except for Santa Baby for some reason.

          This is the video I'm talking about:

          https://youtu.be/LaPW_jbwJNA

          Last edited by music126; Wed March 10, 2021, 17:15.

          Comment



          • Album: The Immaculate Collection


            iTunes:
            #16 Germany (+3)
            #148 Bermuda (+3)
            #437 United States (-153)
            #443 Australia (-234)
            #447 United Kingdom (-322)



            Apple Music:
            #530 United Kingdom (+1)

            Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by music126 View Post
              I just noticed there is a Vogue Edit version on her YouTube channel with 2.4 million views, but is not on the Kworb list. Isn't that strange? I thought all her videos with over 100k views are on the Kworb list. Except for Santa Baby for some reason.

              This is the video I'm talking about:

              https://youtu.be/LaPW_jbwJNA
              this is uploaded by a channel called "madonna - topic", every artist has this channel and i think it uploads all the spotify albums on youtube or something like that
              there are more songs uploaded by that channel that have more than 1 million views, la isla bonita has 21 million https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZZWHnK6piM
              every song that is uploaded on madonna channel but in the title u cant see her name, is actually uploaded by that "madonna - topic" channel.. it says "vogue edit", not "madonna - vogue edit"
              Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
              Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

              Comment


              • Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
                Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

                Comment


                • Frozen HD YT stats

                  2021/03/05 128,721
                  2021/03/06 142,426
                  2021/03/07 131,428
                  2021/03/08 107,242
                  2021/03/09 119,423

                  NRM HD YT stats

                  2021/03/05 17,256
                  2021/03/06 16,598
                  2021/03/07 15,403
                  2021/03/08 12,408
                  2021/03/09 15,389

                  MG HD YT stats

                  2021/03/05 82,643
                  2021/03/06 93,814
                  2021/03/07 90,406
                  2021/03/08 70,057
                  2021/03/09 82,648

                  Comment


                  • M's SB Halftime show just hit 6M views on YT

                    Comment


                    • Madame X on Spotify

                      26.02.2021 173.097.242 +86.347
                      27.02.2021 173.187.415 +90.173
                      28.02.2021 173.263.193 +75.778
                      01.03.2021 173.341.376 +78.183
                      02.03.2021 173.418.594 +77.218
                      03.03.2021 173.497.503 +78.909
                      04.03.2021 173.577.058 +79.555

                      05.03.2021 173.657.098 +80.040
                      06.03.2021 173.737.739 +80.641
                      07.03.2021 173.806.840 +69.101
                      08.03.2021 173.875.432 +68.592
                      09.03.2021 173.946.975 +71.543

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by DevilPray View Post

                        this is uploaded by a channel called "madonna - topic", every artist has this channel and i think it uploads all the spotify albums on youtube or something like that
                        there are more songs uploaded by that channel that have more than 1 million views, la isla bonita has 21 million https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZZWHnK6piM
                        every song that is uploaded on madonna channel but in the title u cant see her name, is actually uploaded by that "madonna - topic" channel.. it says "vogue edit", not "madonna - vogue edit"
                        Thanks for clarifying, but do these count towards her totals when streaming is taken into account?

                        Comment



                        • Album: The Immaculate Collection


                          iTunes:
                          #20 Germany (-4)
                          #55 Canada (+165)
                          #60 Australia (NE)
                          #149 Bermuda (-1)
                          #154 Costa Rica (NE)
                          #331 United States (+106)
                          #434 United Kingdom (-17)



                          Apple Music:
                          #86 Bermuda (NE)
                          #493 United Kingdom (+37)

                          Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by music126 View Post

                            Thanks for clarifying, but do these count towards her totals when streaming is taken into account?
                            i think they do
                            Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
                            Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

                            Comment



                            • Album: Like A Prayer (Remixes) EP


                              iTunes:
                              #9 Mexico (NE)
                              #90 Sri Lanka (-15)
                              #294 United Kingdom (+206)
                              #915 United States (-306)

                              Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

                              Comment


                              • Madame X on Spotify

                                26.02.2021 173.097.242 +86.347
                                27.02.2021 173.187.415 +90.173
                                28.02.2021 173.263.193 +75.778
                                01.03.2021 173.341.376 +78.183
                                02.03.2021 173.418.594 +77.218
                                03.03.2021 173.497.503 +78.909
                                04.03.2021 173.577.058 +79.555

                                05.03.2021 173.657.098 +80.040
                                06.03.2021 173.737.739 +80.641
                                07.03.2021 173.806.840 +69.101
                                08.03.2021 173.875.432 +68.592
                                09.03.2021 173.946.975 +71.543
                                10.03.2021 174.020.439 +73.764

                                Comment


                                • Material Girl video has surpassed 70 million!

                                  Comment


                                  • Chartmasters created a new tool that show you the artists 50 biggest cities with the most listeners (Spotify only show you their 5 biggest) and these are Madonna biggest cities currently:
                                    1 Mexico Mexico City - 464,689
                                    2 Chile Santiago - 307,353
                                    3 Brazil S??o Paulo - 246,764
                                    4 United Kingdom London - 208,896
                                    5 Argentina Buenos Aires - 167,347
                                    6 Australia Sydney - 155,472
                                    7 Mexico Guadalajara - 148,188
                                    8 France Paris - 147,221
                                    9 United States of America Los Angeles - 124,017
                                    10 Australia Melbourne - 120,432
                                    11 Netherlands Amsterdam - 116,652
                                    12 Germany Berlin - 114,063
                                    13 Peru Lima - 107,457
                                    14 United States of America Chicago - 102,606
                                    15 Brazil Rio de Janeiro - 99,910
                                    16 Spain Madrid - 99,683
                                    17 Turkey Istanbul - 95,554
                                    18 Ireland Dublin - 95,003
                                    19 Germany Hamburg - 90,881
                                    20 Sweden Stockholm - 90,326
                                    21 Australia Brisbane - 88,127
                                    22 United States of America New York City - 85,185
                                    23 Poland Warsaw - 82,914
                                    24 Italy Milan - 82,820
                                    25 Germany Munich - 80,307
                                    26 Spain Barcelona - 77,560
                                    27 Colombia Bogot?? - 76,888
                                    28 Norway Oslo - 74,770
                                    29 Canada Toronto - 73,288
                                    30 Mexico Puebla City - 72,007
                                    31 Canada Montreal - 70,989
                                    32 United States of America Dallas - 69,814
                                    33 Australia Perth - 68,661
                                    34 United States of America Atlanta - 67,898
                                    35 United States of America Houston - 64,530
                                    36 United States of America Brooklyn - 63,748
                                    37 Finland Helsinki - 62,451
                                    38 United Kingdom Birmingham - 61,639
                                    39 Germany Stuttgart - 60,713
                                    40 Netherlands Rotterdam - 60,395
                                    41 Germany Frankfurt am Main - 56,998
                                    42 Philippines Quezon City - 56,019
                                    43 Mexico Monterrey - 52,783
                                    44 Switzerland Zurich - 52,434
                                    45 New Zealand Auckland - 52,217
                                    46 Brazil Belo Horizonte - 51,470
                                    47 Austria Vienna - 50,596
                                    48 United Kingdom Manchester - 49,643
                                    49 Netherlands Utrecht - 49,220
                                    50 Italy Rome - 48,623

                                    Madonna

                                    Global Ranking: #239
                                    The artist top 50 cities come from 25 countries
                                    Popularity Rating: 81/100
                                    Followers: 4,849,121
                                    Monthly Listeners: 15,258,572 (Trend: 607,615)

                                    Comment


                                    • Take a Bow hit 25M views on YT

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by raindrops View Post
                                        Chartmasters created a new tool that show you the artists 50 biggest cities with the most listeners (Spotify only show you their 5 biggest) and these are Madonna biggest cities currently:
                                        1 Mexico Mexico City - 464,689
                                        2 Chile Santiago - 307,353
                                        3 Brazil S??o Paulo - 246,764
                                        4 United Kingdom London - 208,896
                                        5 Argentina Buenos Aires - 167,347
                                        6 Australia Sydney - 155,472
                                        7 Mexico Guadalajara - 148,188
                                        8 France Paris - 147,221
                                        9 United States of America Los Angeles - 124,017
                                        10 Australia Melbourne - 120,432
                                        11 Netherlands Amsterdam - 116,652
                                        12 Germany Berlin - 114,063
                                        13 Peru Lima - 107,457
                                        14 United States of America Chicago - 102,606
                                        15 Brazil Rio de Janeiro - 99,910
                                        16 Spain Madrid - 99,683
                                        17 Turkey Istanbul - 95,554
                                        18 Ireland Dublin - 95,003
                                        19 Germany Hamburg - 90,881
                                        20 Sweden Stockholm - 90,326
                                        21 Australia Brisbane - 88,127
                                        22 United States of America New York City - 85,185
                                        23 Poland Warsaw - 82,914
                                        24 Italy Milan - 82,820
                                        25 Germany Munich - 80,307
                                        26 Spain Barcelona - 77,560
                                        27 Colombia Bogot?? - 76,888
                                        28 Norway Oslo - 74,770
                                        29 Canada Toronto - 73,288
                                        30 Mexico Puebla City - 72,007
                                        31 Canada Montreal - 70,989
                                        32 United States of America Dallas - 69,814
                                        33 Australia Perth - 68,661
                                        34 United States of America Atlanta - 67,898
                                        35 United States of America Houston - 64,530
                                        36 United States of America Brooklyn - 63,748
                                        37 Finland Helsinki - 62,451
                                        38 United Kingdom Birmingham - 61,639
                                        39 Germany Stuttgart - 60,713
                                        40 Netherlands Rotterdam - 60,395
                                        41 Germany Frankfurt am Main - 56,998
                                        42 Philippines Quezon City - 56,019
                                        43 Mexico Monterrey - 52,783
                                        44 Switzerland Zurich - 52,434
                                        45 New Zealand Auckland - 52,217
                                        46 Brazil Belo Horizonte - 51,470
                                        47 Austria Vienna - 50,596
                                        48 United Kingdom Manchester - 49,643
                                        49 Netherlands Utrecht - 49,220
                                        50 Italy Rome - 48,623

                                        Madonna

                                        Global Ranking: #239
                                        The artist top 50 cities come from 25 countries
                                        Popularity Rating: 81/100
                                        Followers: 4,849,121
                                        Monthly Listeners: 15,258,572 (Trend: 607,615)
                                        The fact that she has more listeners from Chicago than NYC really shocks me. Chicago is like 1/3rd the size of NYC yet it "beats" it here. I will say she is played on oldies radio ALL the time here so maybe Chicagoans love her more than New Yorkers?

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by Hex View Post

                                          The fact that she has more listeners from Chicago than NYC really shocks me. Chicago is like 1/3rd the size of NYC yet it "beats" it here. I will say she is played on oldies radio ALL the time here so maybe Chicagoans love her more than New Yorkers?
                                          maybe there's a mistake I mean they listed Brooklyn as a different city from NYC but it's literally part of it , so if you combine the 2 (NYC+Brooklyn) you go past Chicago

                                          still love that Chicago's on top tho, I love my city lolz

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post

                                            maybe there's a mistake I mean they listed Brooklyn as a different city from NYC but it's literally part of it , so if you combine the 2 (NYC+Brooklyn) you go past Chicago

                                            still love that Chicago's on top tho, I love my city lolz
                                            Good catch, I didn't even notice that. Wonder if they split up the Bronx, Queens and Staten Island too.

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by Hex View Post

                                              Good catch, I didn't even notice that. Wonder if they split up the Bronx, Queens and Staten Island too.
                                              they did! I just searched for other artists' stats and found out that The Bronx is also there as a separate entry

                                              Comment


                                              • Kinda crazy how high London is on that list but it makes sense since she’s always selling on iTunes there unlike in the US

                                                And Germany is a big market for her, she has more listeners there than in Spain or Italy, and France only charted with Paris.

                                                Also I like how worldwide that list is, with countries from America, Europe and Turkey, Philippines and Australia (4 cities).

                                                And well my beloved México up there at #1, we really love her and it’s cool to see 4 Mexican cities on the chart.

                                                Comment


                                                • #6 for my city. Quite happy with that! Are they daily or monthly listeners?

                                                  Comment



                                                  • Album: Frozen


                                                    iTunes:
                                                    #2 Greece (NE)
                                                    #2 Sweden (NE)
                                                    #4 Brazil (NE)
                                                    #4 Ireland (NE)
                                                    #6 Mexico (NE)
                                                    #8 Spain (NE)
                                                    #16 United Kingdom (NE)
                                                    #32 Australia (NE)
                                                    #79 Bulgaria (NE)
                                                    #99 Germany (NE)
                                                    #132 France (NE)
                                                    #207 India (NE)
                                                    #207 Switzerland (NE)
                                                    #209 Belgium (NE)
                                                    #257 United States (NE)



                                                    Apple Music:
                                                    #423 Philippines (NE)

                                                    Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X