Madonna :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hex View Post

That's why I was specific in saying Southeast Asia, not East Asia. I know she had great success in Japan and (I think) Hong Kong and Taiwan. But Mariah, Celine and Whitney do better than her on youtube in Southeast Asia (places like Singapore, Thailand, The Philliphines, etc).
    They do better than Madonna there? Didn't know that. Madonna latest album released did a lot better than Mariah Carey in any Asian country.

Comment

• Originally posted by fridakahlo View Post

Should be very near to Platinum status in the UK. Based on the last official sales figure in 16 Aug 2017 is 535,000 copies. With the re-release of the remixes, it should able to cross over 600,000 very fast.
      I did think that!!

Comment

• Madame X on Spotify

07.05.2021 178.180.425 +78.889
        08.05.2021 178.261.034 +80.609
        09.05.2021 178.328.604 +67.570
        10.05.2021 178.397.889 +69.285
        11.05.2021 178.470.157 +72.268
        12.05.2021 178.543.902 +73.745
        13.05.2021 178.619.569 +75.667

14.05.2021 178.696.855 +77.286
        15.05.2021 178.773.174 +76.319
        16.05.2021 178.839.220 +66.046
        17.05.2021 178.905.596 +66.376
        18.05.2021 178.974.815 +69.219
        19.05.2021 179.044.957 +70.142

Comment

• I wonder how far is Madame X from being Silver (60k) in UK, for sure it has sold more than 50k units, I guess it will happen by the end of the year with the dvd promo/release and also because the streaming numbers are consistent and she keeps promoting the songs on her Instagram.

Comment

• I can't believe it's almost been 2 years and hasn't gone silver yet, hopefully soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paulmark View Post
              I can't believe it's almost been 2 years and hasn't gone silver yet, hopefully soon.
              I can’t believe it either. Criminal! I assume most of her fanbase bought the album, so her streaming points must not be adding to much in the end. I hope it isn’t too far away from those 60k copies.
              A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else. - Bette Davis

Comment

• I love how all 3 of these are around the same amount. I think it's the only ones that are close like this. POG just recently surpassed Vogue MTV Awards. However, ITG is coming for both their wigs.

Power of Goodbye 43,724,701
                Vogue Mtv Awards 43,712,646
                Into The Groove 43,496,525

Comment

• Can her team do something with LIB on Spotify, promote it in summer playlists omg
                  Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
                  Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

Comment

• Comment

• Album: Beautiful Stranger - EP
                      iTunes:
                      #3 Greece (NE)
                      #7 Poland (NE)
                      #11 Sweden (NE)
                      #17 Denmark (NE)
                      #39 Australia (NE)
                      #60 Italy (NE)
                      #124 United Kingdom (NE)
                      #141 Russia (NE)
                      Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by DevilPray View Post
                        Can her team do something with LIB on Spotify, promote it in summer playlists omg
                        Her team seems pretty useless IMO. She has OK spotify numbers but they could be much better.

Comment

• Hourly Update:

Comment

• And another iTunes update:

Comment

• Originally posted by madfan13 View Post

I can’t believe it either. Criminal! I assume most of her fanbase bought the album, so her streaming points must not be adding to much in the end. I hope it isn’t too far away from those 60k copies.
                              I guess the lack of air play on the radio didn't help with the singles/album. At least she did do some promotional interviews with Graham Norton & Ryland to promote Madame X. I think on the Graham show she did come off a bitchy .

What's more shocking is the different releases of the album still haven't got the album to Silver status.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paulmark View Post

I guess the lack of air play on the radio didn't help with the singles/album. At least she did do some promotional interviews with Graham Norton & Ryland to promote Madame X. I think on the Graham show she did come off a bitchy .

What's more shocking is the different releases of the album still haven't got the album to Silver status.
                                When Madonna had huge success on the past 25 years she did promote the lead singles and other singles singing them on TV many times. Madonna should have performed a couple of songs to promote the album and not just that chat on MTV, Graham and Ryland (and Jimmy Fallon). It's also her fault the songs didn't have more promotion as she didn't expose people to her songs on those shows and only to herself. She didn't even bother to promote them (she sang lead single once at Billboard Awards and an album track at the Eurovision - weird promotion that did little for the album on the long run).
                                Last edited by MadNuno; Fri May 21, 2021, 14:13.

Comment

• Originally posted by MadNuno View Post

When Madonna had huge success on the past 25 years she did promote the lead singles and other singles singing them on TV many times. Madonna should have performed a couple of songs to promote the album and not just that chat on MTV, Graham and Ryland (and Jimmy Fallon). It's also her fault the songs didn't have more promotion as she didn't expose people to her songs on those shows and only to herself. She didn't even bother to promote them (she sang lead single once at Billboard Awards and an album track at the Eurovision - weird promotion that did little for the album on the long run).
                                  Agreed!!

Comment

• In the UK, the general public only saw Madonna perform Future - I love the song, but a heavily panned performance of an album track was never going to sell albums.
                                    Words are useless, especially sentences.
                                    they don’t stand for anything.
                                    How could they explain how I feel?

Comment

• I don't get it, is she not releasing her old music videos in HD anymore? I can't believe she didn't release Express Yourself nor Beautiful Stranger…

Comment

• UK Digital

58 (60) 63 The Immaculate Collection

Comment

• European iTunes Album Chart - 2021/05/21
                                          10 (NEW) Madonna - Beautiful Stranger -EP

Worldwide iTunes Album Chart - 2021/05/21

14 (NEW) Madonna - Beautiful Stranger - EP

Comment

• LAV just hit 90M views on YT

also:

Me against the Music w/Britney hit 42M views
                                            Dress you Up hit 25M views
                                            Last edited by AndiIversen; Fri May 21, 2021, 22:02.

Comment

• Album: Beautiful Stranger - EP
                                              iTunes:
                                              #1 India (NE)
                                              #2 Greece (NE)
                                              #5 Mexico (NE)
                                              #5 Portugal (NE)
                                              #5 Spain (NE)
                                              #7 Chile (NE)
                                              #9 Ireland (NE)
                                              #11 Sweden (NE)
                                              #14 Brazil (NE)
                                              #21 United Kingdom (NE)
                                              #24 Brunei Darussalam (NE)
                                              #40 Netherlands (NE)
                                              #45 Australia (+43)
                                              #45 France (NE)
                                              #54 Italy (NE)
                                              #55 Bulgaria (NE)
                                              #59 United States (NE)
                                              #77 Germany (NE)
                                              #106 Canada (NE)
                                              #122 Russia (NE)

Apple Music:
                                              #89 Panama (NE)Album: Beautiful Stranger - EP

Another #1 Argentina and now india.

Comment

• Spotify hasn't updated yesterday's numbers yet.

Comment

• Madame X on Spotify

07.05.2021 178.180.425 +78.889
                                                  08.05.2021 178.261.034 +80.609
                                                  09.05.2021 178.328.604 +67.570
                                                  10.05.2021 178.397.889 +69.285
                                                  11.05.2021 178.470.157 +72.268
                                                  12.05.2021 178.543.902 +73.745
                                                  13.05.2021 178.619.569 +75.667

14.05.2021 178.696.855 +77.286
                                                  15.05.2021 178.773.174 +76.319
                                                  16.05.2021 178.839.220 +66.046
                                                  17.05.2021 178.905.596 +66.376
                                                  18.05.2021 178.974.815 +69.219
                                                  19.05.2021 179.044.957 +70.142
                                                  20.05.2021 179.114.961 +70.004

Comment

• Originally posted by Fajitas View Post
                                                    I don't get it, is she not releasing her old music videos in HD anymore? I can't believe she didn't release Express Yourself nor Beautiful Stranger…
                                                    I think they will be released, but they’re just taking their time and spreading it out a bit. One a month shouldn’t be too much of an ask though.
                                                    Words are useless, especially sentences.
                                                    they don’t stand for anything.
                                                    How could they explain how I feel?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X