23 (+3) Vogue (12" Remix video) 1,066,818 7,083,037
    24 (-3) Girl Gone Wild 1,058,053 64,394,716
    25 (+5) You'll See 907,169 29,176,255
    26 (-2) Ray Of Light 901,214 21,116,352
    27(-2) Don't Tell Me 889,196 30,401,683
    28 (=) Give It 2 Me 878,033 83,600,669
    29 (-2) Open Your Heart 835,752 42,751,362
    30 (-1) Take A Bow 822,580 27,539,162
    NOTE: As mentioned the last time I did this, the least watched version of the double uploaded music videos has been made "not available" now, therefore I'm not merging them from now on.

Here is the list (they're not deleted, apparently, I guess they're private now, but I'm not sure - I've never had a youtube channel):

La Isla Bonita - 121,129,581
    4 Minutes - 35,825,957
    Papa Don't Preach - 28,606,124
    Sorry - 17,374,349
    Medellín (Billboard Music Awards Performance) - 14,071,394
    Don't Tell Me -12,419,878
    Frozen - 12,402,594
    Like A Prayer - 9,554,888
    Like A Virgin - 8,004,105
    Love Profusion - 7,810,686
    Hung Up - 7,399,839
    Give It 2 Me - 7,373,190
    Ray Of Light - 6,028,356
    Fever - SNL 1993 - 313,802

A total of 288,314,743 views.
    Last edited by UnapologeticKenny; Fri October 1, 2021, 21:41. Reason: I included the list of videos no longer available on youtube.

Comment

• Worldwide iTunes Album Chart - 2021/09/30 (Pos, P+, Artist and Title, Days, Pk)

104 +29 Madonna - The Immaculate Collection 351 29

Comment

• Wow LIB's views are huge compared to others. The song is brilliant, but the video isn't that good.

A few interesting surprises in there such as the MTV Video performance of Vogue having more monthly views than the original video masterpiece itself. Also The Power of Goodbye being higher than many huge hits, but I think the biggest surprise of them all is You'll See's appearance which comparatively has dismal streams on Spotify.

Comment

• Originally posted by GaGarazzi View Post

A few interesting surprises in there such as the MTV Video performance of Vogue having more monthly views than the original video masterpiece itself.
          During late August and early September all old MTV VMA performances go up as it's when the new VMAs take place.
          On next 2 charts update the video will most probably be behind the "Vogue" video once again.

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicGoddess View Post

Nick - Camen: 9

It’s most probably Nick Kamen with “I Promised Myself”.

Comment

• Spotify hasn't updated the 30th yet, and now I'm afraid they update the 30th AND 1st at once and then I lose the 7 days numbers to close the week.

Comment

• Originally posted by MadNuno View Post

During late August and early September all old MTV VMA performances go up as it's when the new VMAs take place.
                On next 2 charts update the video will most probably be behind the "Vogue" video once again.
                The same happens for the SuperBowl! And it's actually great for her views that she gets these recurrent "hit" videos every once in a while. To be honest, her Halftime Show getting almost 16M views in 10 months, 9 years after the actual show, is pretty impressive!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fajitas View Post

The same happens for the SuperBowl! And it's actually great for her views that she gets these recurrent "hit" videos every once in a while. To be honest, her Halftime Show getting almost 16M views in 10 months, 9 years after the actual show, is pretty impressive!
                  If only she had uploaded it back in 2012...
                  Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• I think it’s amazing how much life BIM has when it’s completely ridiculed by her fanbase. It’s great to see that Madonna has a music video from the 80s, 90s, 00s and 10s adding 1M streams per month.

If LIB continues at its current rate (and it hasn’t even been upscaled to HD yet) it should become Madonna’s 1st video with a billion views within the next 4 years.

Realistically it’s the only video that stands a chance of getting there, but I’ll take it!

Comment

• Originally posted by UnapologeticKenny View Post
                      NOTE: As mentioned the last time I did this, the least watched version of the double uploaded music videos has been made "not available" now, therefore I'm not merging them from now on.

Here is the list (they're not deleted, apparently, I guess they're private now, but I'm not sure - I've never had a youtube channel):

La Isla Bonita - 121,129,581
                      4 Minutes - 35,825,957
                      Papa Don't Preach - 28,606,124
                      Sorry - 17,374,349
                      Medellín (Billboard Music Awards Performance) - 14,071,394
                      Don't Tell Me -12,419,878
                      Frozen - 12,402,594
                      Like A Prayer - 9,554,888
                      Like A Virgin - 8,004,105
                      Love Profusion - 7,810,686
                      Hung Up - 7,399,839
                      Give It 2 Me - 7,373,190
                      Ray Of Light - 6,028,356
                      Fever - SNL 1993 - 313,802

A total of 288,314,743 views.
                      Would it be possible for them to merge them with the other videos? I can't believe her team is losing 121M for LIB or even 17M for Sorry…

Comment

• medellin has a smaaaaaall increase in views and received over 10k views the last two days
                        Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
                        Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

Comment

• Originally posted by DevilPray View Post
                          medellin has a smaaaaaall increase in views and received over 10k views the last two days
                          It really did! A few days ago it was getting only 8k but it's getting 2k more now! It even got 11k yesterday

Comment

It really did! A few days ago it was getting only 8k but it's getting 2k more now! It even got 11k yesterday
                            Okay so it won’t be hitting a billion views, but that’s an increase of over 25%

If only God Control had been a straight up edit without all the stopping and starting, I think it’s view would be much higher and the runaway YouTube hit from MX.

Comment

Would it be possible for them to merge them with the other videos? I can't believe her team is losing 121M for LIB or even 17M for Sorry…
                              I wish it was possible, but I really doubt it.

BTW, no Spotify update yet. 2 full days already.

Comment

• Interesting that the Madame X trailer posted by Paramount has had a huge increase the past few days, even surpassing the video on Madonna's channel. It must have been linked to an article or something.

Comment

• Like A Virgin hit 94 million views.
                                  Material Girl just surpassed Give It 2 Me views.

Comment

• Originally posted by fridakahlo View Post
                                    Like A Virgin hit 94 million views.
                                    Material Girl just surpassed Give It 2 Me views.
                                    According to kworb it will take around 8 months to reach the 100 million mark. It sounds like a joke lol anyway

Originally posted by music126 View Post
                                    Interesting that the Madame X trailer posted by Paramount has had a huge increase the past few days, even surpassing the video on Madonna's channel. It must have been linked to an article or something.
                                    On youtube? I can't find it. Is it different than the one posted on M's channel?

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

Okay so it won’t be hitting a billion views, but that’s an increase of over 25%

If only God Control had been a straight up edit without all the stopping and starting, I think it’s view would be much higher and the runaway YouTube hit from MX.
                                      They should have released an Edit version of the video as well just with the song. It would have certainly be over 10 million views already

Comment

• Originally posted by UnapologeticKenny View Post

According to kworb it will take around 8 months to reach the 100 million mark. It sounds like a joke lol anyway

On youtube? I can't find it. Is it different than the one posted on M's channel?
                                        Looks the same, here is the link. It was only around 37k the other day and now allmost at 400k.

https://youtu.be/65mi28Lp7jw

Comment

• Maybe Tonight Show commercial effect?

Comment

• It's not avaliable for me, that's why I couldn't find it. Thank you music126 . But yeah, it could be the The Tonight Show effect, but I believe is more likely P+ promoting it on youtube. Either way, is good!

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicGoddess View Post
                                              International female artists with the most Platinum certifications in Italy:

Rihanna - 43x Platinum
                                              Adele - 35x Platinum
                                              Madonna - 31x Platinum
                                              Lady Gaga - 29x Platinum
                                              Sia - 23x Platinum
                                              Ariana Grande - 18x Platinum
                                              Katy Perry - 14x Platinum
                                              Britney Spears - 13x Platinum

Madonna is the best selling female international artist in Italy and she holds the record with 23 #1 singles in the country

Longest International #1 Singles Of All Time In Italy:
                                              (Weeks)

Kaoma - La Lambada: 19
                                              Shakira - Waka waka: 16
                                              Madonna - Hung Up: 14
                                              The Buggles - Video killed radio star 14
                                              hi can you tell me where did you find the stats?
                                              Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
                                              Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

Comment

• Originally posted by DevilPray View Post

hi can you tell me where did you find the stats?
                                                Yes please, as pre 2009 Italian certifications are so rare.

Comment

• Will Madonna be releasing a new single from "Madame X"?
                                                  If so what do you think it's the song that have best change to chart higher? (on specific charts like Dance or Adult Contemporary).

She will go to Jimmy Fallon on Thursday night and she will most probably sing something (or show a performance from one of the songs).
                                                  As Friday is new releases day I wonder if Madonna is releasing a new single from the album (using a live performance as a video to promote it).

As Paramount + and MTV are premiering her concert/documentary on Friday also it may only have to do with that but we do know Madonna like to make some multiple releases time to time and this would be the perfect time to do it.

A new single would certainly help the album a bit right now as some niche radio would probably pick on it in some countries and MTV would certainly play the video on their new MTV Live! channel and on the regular programming for at least 3 weeks.

Comment

• I don’t think she’ll perform on Fallon. They will probably show an extract from the show but I don’t think they’ll show an entire song as well.
                                                    I think the best one would be I Don’t Search I Find. It’s classic Madonna. It’s GOOD. The performance was great. They should upload it on YouTube as well.
                                                    But again, I’m not dreaming. I don’t wanna be delusional. I don’t think she’ll perform at all.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X