• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Album: The Immaculate Collection
    iTunes:
    #6 Australia
    #49 Germany
    #83 United Kingdom
    Why is it #06 on Australia iTunes? Not complaining, just surprised!

Comment

• Originally posted by oneofone View Post

It’s most probably Nick Kamen with “I Promised Myself”.
      It’s Nick Kamen indeed, with “Tell Me”, the second best selling single of ‘88 in italy. Curiously it was promoted here as a Madonna/Kamen due, bc she did backing vocals and sang a small verse in the extended version.

"Despair, regret, and tenderness is what I feel for you"

Comment

• If it were to happen, I would go with Crazy. Seems the most radio friendly of what's remaining and is used in the trailer.

Comment

• I would go for Crazy too. It is beautiful, it has potential and it has a good position between her biggest playlist on Spotify (#18 on This Is Madonna)

She doesn't seem to be in the ballad mood, though

Comment

• She won't and shouldn't be releasing a new single for MX Tour movie. I wouldn't mind her performing on Fallon though.
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Yeah, I don't see much sense releasing a new single now either. But performing a song from the album is always good, especially if it's for TV.

BTW, the MXT Trailer from Paramount+ channel is almost 700k. They're definitely promoting it cause this one is restricted for the US only.

Comment

• Why would she release a single when none of the previous singles from the album charted?

I think she’ll release one full performance on YT channel and that’ll be it. Crazy would work in this instance, but I wouldn’t be surprised if she released the opening, God Control, to get people wanting to see the rest.
                Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Originally posted by music126 View Post

Looks the same, here is the link. It was only around 37k the other day and now allmost at 400k.

https://youtu.be/65mi28Lp7jw
                  715k two days later! Wow

Comment

• Something's clearly happening with the Medellin music video. https://kworb.net/youtube/video/xAxNaLAR2to.html

Comment

• YT stats

4 Min (official video) just hit 150M views
                      MATM Britney ft Madonna (official video) hit 45M views
                      Into the Groove (official video) hit 48M views

PDP HD

2021/09/25 91,112
                      2021/09/26 85,260
                      2021/09/27 71,064
                      2021/09/28 69,389
                      2021/09/29 76,653
                      2021/09/30 76,232
                      2021/10/01 86,023
                      2021/10/02 94,557
                      2021/10/03 85,698

Cherish HD

2021/09/25 11,504
                      2021/09/26 10,820
                      2021/09/27 9,359
                      2021/09/28 9,612
                      2021/09/29 10,336
                      2021/09/30 9,821
                      2021/10/01 10,905
                      2021/10/02 11,029
                      2021/10/03 10,002

Beautiful Stranger HD

2021/09/25 10,733
                      2021/09/26 10,018
                      2021/09/27 8,882
                      2021/09/28 8,894
                      2021/09/29 9,671
                      2021/09/30 9,773
                      2021/10/01 11,357
                      2021/10/02 11,716
                      2021/10/03 10,820

Comment

• Madame X on Spotify

03.10.2021 187.890.742

Comment

• Good, Spotify seems to back. But since it updated 4 days at once, we won't have the 24~30/09 week numbers. I'll have to make a 14 days update on friday.

Comment

• Originally posted by UnapologeticKenny View Post
                            Good, Spotify seems to back. But since it updated 4 days at once, we won't have the 24~30/09 week numbers. I'll have to make a 14 days update on friday.
                            I'll do the same for Mariah. Sometimes, circumstances happen.

<3
                            My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by UnapologeticKenny View Post
                              Good, Spotify seems to back. But since it updated 4 days at once, we won't have the 24~30/09 week numbers. I'll have to make a 14 days update on friday.
                              See it as the universe giving you some time off. We really appreciate you giving the update every week. It must take a lot of work!

Comment

• get together had the best month on youtube since the upload, not much views but still the biggest
                                Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
                                Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

Comment

• Nice to see Hung Up with the most streams for one track as it surpassed Material Girl and both are now over 197 Million streams. 200 million soon. And Into The Groove moved into the 9th position above Like A Prayer! Yassss!
                                  Last edited by music126; Tue October 5, 2021, 20:45.

Comment

• Madame X on Spotify

03.10.2021 187.890.742
                                    04.10.2021 187.948.005 +57.263

Comment

• I wonder if Ciao Bella will get a proper release on Friday since it's in the trailer and Madonna's Instagram post.

Comment

• I wish they released "Killers Who Are Partying" performance on YouTube to promote the tour. Perhaps not the most representative of the whole concert but by far the best song on Madame X and a perfect hommage to the years spent in Lisbon. If not, then "Extreme Occident", please. I'm sure none of these gems will get any sort of release though :(

Comment

• Ciao Bella will probably be included in this.

https://twitter.com/madonnaxdaily/st...267706370?s=21

I’m afraid this will take away streams the actual album could have received after the broadcast/release.

Comment

• Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by music126 View Post

Looks the same, here is the link. It was only around 37k the other day and now allmost at 400k.

https://youtu.be/65mi28Lp7jw
                                              It's now standing at 1.1M, four days later!
                                              That's actually great. It looks like people are waiting for it!

Comment

• Originally posted by jjavier1978 View Post
                                                Oh my God! So probably no new single but new LIVE ALBUM!!!!

There will certainly be a live music performance available on YouTube to promote, right?
                                                Hopefully the one she will show at Jimmy Fallon tomorrow!
                                                Streaming party on the live album starting Friday I guess!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fajitas View Post

It's now standing at 1.1M, four days later!
                                                  That's actually great. It looks like people are waiting for it!
                                                  Unfortunately, the comments are filled with haters. Then again that would happen to any video.

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post

Unfortunately, the comments are filled with haters. Then again that would happen to any video.
                                                    it says the comments are off?
                                                    Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
                                                    Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X