Madonna :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DevilPray View Post
    am i the only one struggling to play the album on spotify? cant find a track in release radar too

It's working perfectly fine for me
    Last edited by BodyShop; Fri October 8, 2021, 13:49.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fajitas View Post
      Now #1 in France, Italy, Belgium and Malaysia as well. 8 #1s.
      It also made it to the top 10 in Australia.

Album: Madame X - Music From The Theater Xperience
      iTunes (6x #1):
      #1 Belgium
      #1 France
      #1 Greece
      #1 Italy
      #1 Malaysia
      #1 Saudi Arabia
      #2 Brazil
      #2 Mexico
      #3 Australia
      #3 Denmark
      #3 Portugal
      #3 Spain
      #3 Sweden
      #4 United Kingdom
      #4 Netherlands
      #4 Norway
      #5 Ireland
      #13 Canada
      #17 United States
      #17 Germany
      #20 Switzerland
      #21 Russia
      #25 Brunei Darussalam
      #87 Chile
      #1 in 9 countries #Peru
      Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• 11 #1s cause Chile and Ireland joined the list!
        And top 10 in Germany.

Comment

• can someone list all the countries it went #1?
          Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
          Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

Comment

• #3 in Canada now

Comment

• Originally posted by AlphaMale View Post
              I heard it last night, but this morning couldn't play it.
              i can't play it either and it seems a lot of fans have the same problem.
              edit: i can play it in my computer now but not on my phone , this is messy
              Last edited by raindrops; Fri October 8, 2021, 14:36.

Comment

• ^
                I’ve just checked:
                -If you click on the album she has highlighted, as selection of the artist, tracks are on grey and you cannot listen.
                -But then on her albums section and latest releases, the album plays just fine.

It seems like there were two versions and the one she has “selected” is not available anymore.
                Maybe if some of you saved that version on Spotify last night that’s why you cannot play it… But the one on her discography right now is available and playing fine.

Comment

• Wow! 9 countries where is #01 on iTunes. Was not expecting this.
                  Will be #01 for European iTunes today for sure (not sure about the world iTunes).

Comment

• There was a mistake with the Spotify version: Medellin was wrongly track number 15 instead of track number 13.

That is the version that cannot be played anymore.

Check if you see the version where Medellin is track no. 13.

Comment

• i dont have spotify prenium, when i search a song on my phone to play, it just doesn start, every track, not just medellin
                      Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
                      Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

Comment

• US fans don’t love her enough

Comment

• Originally posted by cindycgy View Post
                          US fans don’t love her enough
                          In fairness, I don’t think she’s even bothered to mention it on Instagram lol.
                          Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Finally #1 on iTunes Brazil
                            Brazilians used to be better

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post
                              ^
                              I’ve just checked:
                              -If you click on the album she has highlighted, as selection of the artist, tracks are on grey and you cannot listen.
                              -But then on her albums section and latest releases, the album plays just fine.

It seems like there were two versions and the one she has “selected” is not available anymore.
                              Maybe if some of you saved that version on Spotify last night that’s why you cannot play it… But the one on her discography right now is available and playing fine.
                              Must be something related to European countries because I can play both ,how weird...

Comment

• Portugal, Hungary and Sweden are joining the #1 club! That’s 14 #1s

Comment

Portugal, Hungary and Sweden are joining the #1 club! That’s 14 #1s
                                  Portugal must be the copy I just bought on iTunes... if iTunes sales are as low as they seem one single sale makes the difference now

It will be amazing if this live album end up being #01 on iTunes Worldwide Daily Album Charts and iTunes European Daily Album Charts.
                                  It will just show the world how relevant she really is when a live album with "almost no hits" (as reviewers are saying) still gets to iTunes Worldwide Chart

Comment

• No.1s in 14 countries are already good. Get some more no.1s. Sure she will take it
                                    Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Hope the MTV coverage can make it sell well during the weekend..
                                      In Portugal it will broadcast today at 20h (in 25 minutes!!!) but tomorrow it plays again at 19h30 and on Sunday again at 13h.

Comment

• Originally posted by MadNuno View Post

Portugal must be the copy I just bought on iTunes... if iTunes sales are as low as they seem one single sale makes the difference now

It will be amazing if this live album end up being #01 on iTunes Worldwide Daily Album Charts and iTunes European Daily Album Charts.
                                        It will just show the world how relevant she really is when a live album with "almost no hits" (as reviewers are saying) still gets to iTunes Worldwide Chart
                                        At least 2 copies sold in Portugal
                                        "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• Dia Another Day got a boost on Spotify after the release of the new James Bond movie
                                          (ps:Spotify didn't update for 3/4 days so the weekend increase is unknown):

04.10.2021 28,324,711
                                          05.10.2021 28,350,824 +26,113
                                          06.10.2021 28,377,618 +26,794
                                          07.10.2021 28,404,983 +27,365

it used to do 12-13k daily streams before.
                                          Lets see for how much the effect lasts.

Comment

• Madame X on Spotify

03.10.2021 187.890.742
                                            04.10.2021 187.948.005 +57.263
                                            05.10.2021 188.007.978 +59.973
                                            06.10.2021 188.074.852 +66.874
                                            07.10.2021 188.148.872 +74.020

Comment

• Originally posted by upushme View Post
                                              Madame X on Spotify

03.10.2021 187.890.742
                                              04.10.2021 187.948.005 +57.263
                                              05.10.2021 188.007.978 +59.973
                                              06.10.2021 188.074.852 +66.874
                                              07.10.2021 188.148.872 +74.020
                                              Is it possible to have the streams song by song to know which one increased the most tomorrow?
                                              thanks!

74k is really great for yesterday considering no one had seen the show yet. I’m confident the album will get very close to 100k daily streams for a few days from tomorrow on!

Comment

• Worldwide iTunes Album Chart

#2 (+76) Madonna - Madame X - Music From The Theater Xperience

European iTunes Album Chart

#1 (NEW) Madonna - Madame X - Music From The Theater Xperience

Comment

Is it possible to have the streams song by song to know which one increased the most tomorrow?
                                                  thanks!
                                                  Ok, tomorrow I'll do that.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X