X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thebigham
    replied
    ^3.5 million in album sales got you 5xP if you were a certain artist. lol

These new certs would add up to 39.5xP. Plus the ones that were not re-certified.

Michael Jackson is at 41xP. Madonna could be past that if they do re-certifications.

Leave a comment:

• AndiIversen
    replied
    Originally posted by thebigham View Post
    There may be some others? Sorry had 366,000 in sales 10 years ago. GI2M is estimated to have 425,000 in sales. I wish my SoundScan source would come back to UKMix.
    back in the day 350k would've granted you a gold cert (I won't name names , people seem sensitive here and gotta avoid a ruckus )

Leave a comment:

• thebigham
    replied
    There may be some others? Sorry had 366,000 in sales 10 years ago. GI2M is estimated to have 425,000 in sales. I wish my SoundScan source would come back to UKMix.

Leave a comment:

• thebigham
    commented on 's reply
    These are the eligible certs. Nothing has been certified. I posted these a few pages ago.

• Kevinmakeme
    replied
    ^ Those values are referent to eligible stats or are the real RIAA certifications update?

Leave a comment:

• thebigham
    replied
    ^First of all, please don't quote a post directly above your new post. Please go back and edit.

The 12-inch single was certified Gold for 500k copies. 12-inch singles counted double in the '80s.

Of course all these certs will be digital single certs: digital sales/streaming/video views.

Leave a comment:

• autumnwind
    replied
    Originally posted by thebigham View Post

Angel/into the groove had been certified gold with a million sales in the 80s already, though, wasnt it????

Leave a comment:

• thebigham
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jjavier1978
    replied
    Levitating Remix:

iTunes:

#1 Greece
    #1 Netherlands
    #2 Brazil
    #2 Mexico
    #2 Spain
    #3 UK
    #3 Belgium
    #5 Ireland
    #6 US
    #6 Australia
    #6 Canada
    #6 Germany
    #6 Portugal
    #7 Hungary
    #7 Italy
    #7 Norway

Leave a comment:

• jjavier1978
    replied
    ^ Very Nice!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Rebel X
    replied
    UK Albums

93 (98) 346 Immmaculate Collection

Wow, even higher then last week!

Leave a comment:

• jjavier1978
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jjavier1978
    replied
    Originally posted by madfan13 View Post
    How come Kworb is showing this on Madonna's page?

Is there still a glitch? I doubt that this is how the remix is doing...
    https://kworb.net/itunes/artist/madonna.html
    Kworb is not updated, but you can see it on the app or on Livepopbars.

http://www.livepopbars2.com/index.ph...+%28Numbers%29

Leave a comment:

• madfan13
    replied
    How come Kworb is showing this on Madonna's page?

Is there still a glitch? I doubt that this is how the remix is doing...
    https://kworb.net/itunes/artist/madonna.html

Leave a comment:

• jjavier1978
    replied
    US iTunes:

#6 (-1)

Leave a comment:

• jjavier1978
    replied
    Originally posted by AlphaMale View Post
    HOT NEWS .Unfortunately there won’t be any physical releases of the Levitating remix track featuring Madonna and Missy Elliott as ‘Hallucinate’ is the focus single. The 12″ vinyl is being released on The Blessed Madonna’s official label. Since ‘Hallucinate’ is the focus single there won’t be any radio campaigns to support the track. Warner Music Benelux . . #madonnafans #blondambition #madonnahistory #madge #fashionblogger #fashion #music #diva #mdnaskin #madonna #queenofpop #queen #madamex #M14

Leave a comment:

• thebigham
    replied
    Oh, the drama!!

Leave a comment:

• Shego
    replied
    Originally posted by flotando View Post

That was the case of Champagne Rosť and Soltera, so this is made on purpose. What a disaster for her low numbers and listeners on Spotify. And then word on the street is she is desperate to chart, fame, etc. She didn't even care for being properly tagged on a song with Dua Lipa.
    how being tagged will help her rest discography? the song will include her at the charts

Leave a comment:

• oneofone
    replied
    UK iTunes
    #3 (-1) Levitating

Leave a comment:

• freddaras
    replied
    Levitating
    iTunes:
    #1 Greece
    #1 Mexico
    #1 Spain
    #2 United Kingdom
    #2 Bulgaria
    #2 Cyprus
    #2 Peru
    #3 Argentina
    #3 Honduras
    #3 Hungary
    #3 Poland
    #3 Spain
    #4 Chile
    #4 Philippines
    #5 Ireland
    #6 Belgium
    #6 Ecuador
    #7 Sweden
    #8 Belgium
    #8 Czech Republic
    #8 Netherlands
    #9 Italy
    #9 Sweden
    #10 United States

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Originally posted by flotando View Post
    I did not know what was going to be the case, but Madonna sings all through the song. She even does backing vocals on Dua's verse. At certain points, Dua is nowhere to be found on her own remix. If M was properly managed she will be fully credited to get her statistics look better, like a lot of artists do. Another wasted opportunity...
    I don't think it is actually. The remix is receiving so much hate and many people will use the original. After the initial hype, this will be forgotten very quickly so it's better i guess.

Leave a comment:

• AlphaMale
    replied
    HOT NEWS .Unfortunately there won’t be any physical releases of the Levitating remix track featuring Madonna and Missy Elliott as ‘Hallucinate’ is the focus single. The 12″ vinyl is being released on The Blessed Madonna’s official label. Since ‘Hallucinate’ is the focus single there won’t be any radio campaigns to support the track. Warner Music Benelux . . #madonnafans #blondambition #madonnahistory #madge #fashionblogger #fashion #music #diva #mdnaskin #madonna #queenofpop #queen #madamex #M14

Leave a comment:

• flotando
    replied
    Remix added to some playlists with millions of followers:

Mint 3/68 5,5 million followers

Teen Party 8/80 3,8 million

New Music Friday 6/100 3,7 million followers

Pop Up 4/80 3 million

Pop Rising 15/85 2 million

Had never heard of "MINT", it's about dance music. Great!

Leave a comment:

• flotando
    replied
    I did not know what was going to be the case, but Madonna sings all through the song. She even does backing vocals on Dua's verse. At certain points, Dua is nowhere to be found on her own remix. If M was properly managed she will be fully credited to get her statistics look better, like a lot of artists do. Another wasted opportunity...

Leave a comment:

• nympho
    replied
    Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post

they did change it after around 2 hours on Spotify, she's tagged now
    She was always tagged. But as featured artist, not main.
    The single is not in her discography, though.
    Not on her singles section. Not as her latest release.
    Just in the “appears on” section. (I can see it at the bottom of her page on desktop app, but not on mobile).

It’s like that for most featurings, though. Don’t know why some were expecting the 4 of them to be credited as main artists.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X