Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fox69
    replied
    ^^^ I really hope Champagne Rose will debut in the Hot 100 so that it will add to Madonna's Hot 100 record and (for me) will serve its purpose.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Originally posted by fox69
    I'm just wondering why Madonna allowed herself to be part of Quavo's album instead of Lil Wayne's since the latter album is sure to flood Hot100 with all its tracks.
    Maybe Quavo is the only one to ask for a feature.

Leave a comment:

• fox69
    replied
    Re: Madonna :: Charts & Sales History

I'm just wondering why Madonna allowed herself to be part of Quavo's album instead of Lil Wayne's since the latter album is sure to flood Hot100 with all its tracks.

Leave a comment:

• music126
    replied
    Originally posted by nympho
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    I don't know why people expect the song to debut on Hot 100 as there is no hype and it's not even a single.
    Well, as many rappers and hip-hop artists have recently made the Hot 100 with a lot of songs from his albums lately due to huge streaming, I guess some fans expected the same this time. Specially with Madonna and Cardi B featured.

But Quavo isn't Lil Wayne or Drake... His streaming numbers are weak in comparison.
    Exactly...I expected this to do better on sales at least. Oh well.

Leave a comment:

• beredy
    replied
    His streaming numbers aren't big and some songs that went to #1 on iTunes didn't manage to chart on Hot 100. This was, what #18 the highest there? iTunes is meaningless these days, can we move on past it? LOL. This wouldn't chart this week even if it was Hot 200. It just doesn't have strong streaming presence.

Leave a comment:

• nympho
    replied
    I don't know why people expect the song to debut on Hot 100 as there is no hype and it's not even a single.
    Well, as many rappers and hip-hop artists have recently made the Hot 100 with a lot of songs from his albums lately due to huge streaming, I guess some fans expected the same this time. Specially with Madonna and Cardi B featured.

But Quavo isn't Lil Wayne or Drake... His streaming numbers are weak in comparison.

Leave a comment:

• jjavier1978
    replied
    Because most of the hip-hop songs debut on the BB Hot100

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• nympho
    replied
    Originally posted by jjavier1978
    ^ So nice thanks you NoirPhoenix , The last madonna's song that debuted on The @billboard Hip-Hop &R&B Song was Vogue in 1990, CHAMPAGNE ROS… will be the next but i hope that the song enters con the billboard hot100.
    Spotify 13/10 - CHAMPAGNE ROS…
    US - 135 (60)
    Global - Out (126)

Not likely...

Leave a comment:

• LostAvenger
    replied
    ^ So nice thanks you NoirPhoenix , The last madonna's song that debuted on The @billboard Hip-Hop &R&B Song was Vogue in 1990, CHAMPAGNE ROS…†will be the next but i hope that the song enters con the billboard hot100.
    Take A Bow & Human Nature both charted on the R&B chart though

Leave a comment:

• jjavier1978
    replied
    ^ So nice thanks you NoirPhoenix , The last madonna's song that debuted on The @billboard Hip-Hop &R&B Song was Vogue in 1990, CHAMPAGNE ROS…†will be the next but i hope that the song enters con the billboard hot100.

Leave a comment:

• NoirPhoenix
    replied

Quavo is a streaming artist like the current hip-hop scene that sells 3k copies but around 30k from streaming.

So maybe it explains why the iTunes position itís not that high but itís doing ok on streaming.

Leave a comment:

• jjavier1978
    replied
    Originally posted by arhre
    CHAMPAGNE ROS…

US
    iTunes: #104
    Spotify: #60
    Apple Music: #17
    Very Nice!!!!

Leave a comment:

• arhre
    replied
    CHAMPAGNE ROS…

US
    iTunes: #104
    Spotify: #60
    Apple Music: #17

Leave a comment:

• arhre
    replied
    Originally posted by UnapologeticKenny
    Wow, #17 in Apple Music?! It was #65 yesterday, right? How big is Apple Music now?
    Very big, it has over 48M globally subscribers and stadistics says Apple Music will be bigger than Spotify (on USA) in a couple months.

Leave a comment:

• UnapologeticKenny
    replied
    Wow, #17 in Apple Music?! It was #65 yesterday, right? How big is Apple Music now?

Leave a comment:

• jjavier1978
    replied
    CHAMPAGNE ROS…

iTunes:

#3 Slovenia
    #18 Chile
    #103 United States
    #107 Canada
    #110 France
    #116 Mexico
    #117 Australia
    #119 Italy
    #123 Brazil
    #126 Belgium
    #127 United Kingdom
    #138 Netherlands
    #141 Switzerland
    #158 Spain
    #162 Turkey
    #192 India
    #198 Germany

Spotify:

#33 Bulgaria
    #63 Canada
    #67 Romania
    #74 Greece
    #145 Switzerland

Apple Music:

#9 Barbados
    #10 Cayman Islands
    #14 Anguilla
    #14 Bermuda
    #14 Niger
    #14 Trinidad and Tobago
    #15 Bulgaria
    #17 United States
    #18 Zimbabwe
    #24 Botswana
    #24 Romania
    #26 Dominica
    #28 Kenya
    #29 Belize
    #33 Lebanon
    #33 Saint Kitts and Nevis
    #34 Antigua and Barbuda
    #34 Grenada
    #39 Canada
    #39 Nigeria
    #45 Uganda
    #58 Slovenia
    #62 Cape Verde
    #62 Ghana
    #69 South Africa
    #69 Switzerland
    #85 Greece
    #88 Malta
    #92 Saudi Arabia
    #99 United Arab Emirates
    #105 British Virgin Islands
    #106 Luxembourg
    #108 Mongolia
    #110 Ireland
    #111 Portugal
    #113 New Zealand
    #115 United Kingdom
    #116 Sweden
    #125 Cyprus
    #128 Belgium
    #130 Austria
    #131 France
    #132 Netherlands
    #142 Oman
    #146 Finland
    #151 Denmark
    #151 Norway
    #161 Germany
    #168 Bahrain
    #171 Latvia
    #180 Australia
    #181 Estonia
    #186 Azerbaijan
    #189 Israel

Leave a comment:

• UnapologeticKenny
    replied
    Originally posted by beredy
    Originally posted by clh_hilary
    Originally posted by Angeman
    830,558 Spotify plays so far.
    It's not showing up for me on Madonna's Spotify page for new release. Is that the same case for everyone?
    Why would it be on her page? It's a Quavo song.
    Sometimes a song appears in the Spotify page of the featuring artist too, not only in the lead artist. I believe it's only for single tracks, though.

But in this case, Quavo's album appears in the bottom of her page in the "Appears on" section.

Leave a comment:

• beredy
    replied
    Originally posted by clh_hilary
    It's not showing up for me on Madonna's Spotify page for new release. Is that the same case for everyone?
    Why would it be on her page? It's a Quavo song.

Leave a comment:

• clh_hilary
    replied
    #4 Argentina
    They sent "Behind Me" to No 1 but only No 4 for this. Truly shows how much real support this has.

Originally posted by Washingtonian25
    Uhmmm... I kind of like it, but I really hope Madonna will give up on trying to stay relevant on charts. It's not going to happen, regardless what she does. She should just release good pop music. This Quavo/Cardi/Nicki thing is old and boring. And she doesn't need it.
    Next time she's going to sell a physical single with a tour bundle.

Leave a comment:

• Bad_Bobby2009
    replied
    Why this is not smashing the charts yet!? It's such a bop!

Leave a comment:

• Angeman
    replied
    Originally posted by lovedeluxe
    I think real fans are always happy to see their favorite on the charts. It's just not a good song. I think Madonna and Cardi could have done an amazing collaboration. Madonna is above this one. I think that's why the core fans don't love it.
    But the core fans do love it. Its getting great reviews on Youtube and Spotify. Also other sites liked Madonnanation, ATRL, and Popjustice most of the fans are loving it.

Leave a comment:

• NoirPhoenix
    replied
    Well for one day itís not that bad, but I doubt that this will impact BB Hot 100, Quavo doesnít seem to have a big streaming base.

Leave a comment:

• lovedeluxe
    replied

I think real fans are always happy to see their favorite on the charts. It's just not a good song. I think Madonna and Cardi could have done an amazing collaboration. Madonna is above this one. I think that's why the core fans don't love it.

Leave a comment:

• jjavier1978
    replied
    Originally posted by YoungAndReckless
    #85 US itunes.
    I really don't understand the silly negativity about this song by many fans. She only makes a ft. appearance in somebody else's album, on a track that is not even a single. Should she ask about your permission on how to help friends or handle her career?
    Exacly it's only a featuring song!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X