X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HardGrammy View Post
    Listeners peaked again.

17,862,153 (+50k)
    Better than this, she is #208 on Spotify Global, I think this may be her peak, as Christmas acts are freefalling

Comment

• Originally posted by flotando View Post

Better than this, she is #208 on Spotify Global, I think this may be her peak, as Christmas acts are freefalling
      It would be amazing if she could make it to TOP 200

Comment

• Collecting from chartsinfrance

Female artists who sold at least 30 million albums in US (estimations)

• Barbra Streisand - 95 million
        • Mariah Carey - 72.65 million
        • Madonna - 72.3 million
        • Celine Dion - 62.3 million
        • Whitney Houston - 60.3 million
        • Reba Mcentire - 55.2 million
        • Linda Ronstadt - 45.5 million
        • Shania Twain - 45.5 million
        • Janet Jackson - 43.5 million
        • Britney Spears - 40.7 million
        • Taylor Swift - 38 million
        • Dixie Chicks - 34.7 million
        • Enya - 33.4 million

Comment

• Are you really sure Mariah is ahead of Madonna...?
          I don't really think she is (even with all those christmas songs equivalent tracks).

Mariah had most of cetifications updated not long ago as she returned to Sony so her numbers seem a bit high

Is Barbra Streisand that high? Would expect 90 million at most but it can be 95 as her sales aren't updated forever now.

I hope Warner clarifies that soon.

Madonna numbers seem a bit lower based on the SoundScan reports we got here, no? And there are still lot's of club sales that are not on many albums certifications that still exist (and hopefully Warner report them together with all the rest for certifications).

Comment

• according to warner AND BILLBOARD Madonna has already sold over 75 million in the United States since 2009

​​​​​​​https://books.google.gr/books?id=EX4...ecords&f=false

Comment

• Madame X on Spotify

14.01.2022 193.638.366 +55.968
              15.01.2022 193.697.295 +58.929
              16.01.2022 193.742.234 +44.939
              17.01.2022 193.791.121 +48.887
              18.01.2022 193.841.868 +50.747
              19.01.2022 193.893.569 +51.701
              20.01.2022 193.946.730 +53.161

21.01.2022 194.001.615 +54.885
              22.01.2022 194.058.110 +56.495

Comment

• Spotify 22.01.2022

The Confessions Tour 36.283.018 +15.668
                Sticky & Sweet Tour 20.119.614 +5.760
                MDNA World Tour 36.747.814 +8.611
                Rebel Heart Tour 23.249.821 +6.643
                Madame X - Music From The Theater Xperience 4.244.481 +12.410

Comment

• That's just estimations.Legacy artists sales are hard to find especially when their labels don't report or update

Comment

• Originally posted by flotando View Post

Her best position is #161 according to one post by raindrops in this topic, actually. It happened around July/2019, with +15 million listeners at the time.

Don't know if that is actually the peak position, but I didn't find any other post and I believe it's true or very close to the real one, since that was around the Madame X release.

Comment

• Originally posted by UnapologeticKenny View Post

Her best position is #161 according to one post by raindrops in this topic, actually. It happened around July/2019, with +15 million listeners at the time.

Don't know if that is actually the peak position, but I didn't find any other post and I believe it's true or very close to the real one, since that was around the Madame X release.
                      i remember her peaking around #80 with Rebel Heart in 2015 but i have no screenshot of that. users were much lower back then too it was probably less than 5m monthly listeners

Comment

• Originally posted by wowsignal14 View Post

i remember her peaking around #80 with Rebel Heart in 2015 but i have no screenshot of that. users were much lower back then too it was probably less than 5m monthly listeners
                        I completely ignored the existence of Spotify around Rebel Heart release. But yes, it's totally plausible she was even higher with much less users.

Comment

• Originally posted by Choley View Post
                          That's just estimations.Legacy artists sales are hard to find especially when their labels don't report or update
                          Sure but it looks like label reported 75 million in 2009 and yet 2022 estimative is 72 million???
                          Right...

Comment

• Hopefully Warner will get her music re-certified for her 40th. If not, alongside each re-issue.
                            Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• Why are we commenting on a post done by an unknown person in France?

Taylor Swift is at 46 million with the RIAA.

Babs has 21 Gold albums. 18 Platinum albums. 12 multi-Platinum albums. Many could be updated. (She turns 80 in April.)

Comment

• Originally posted by UnapologeticKenny View Post

I didn't know this! I've never seen her above the #215 position, let alone be #80! Good to know.

Comment

• New peak in Germany for Frozen Remix (biggest market), down everywhere else:
                                  Streams Daily #71 -5 Finland
                                  Streams Daily #99 +9 Germany
                                  Streams Daily #147 -22 Lithuania
                                  Streams Daily #154 -5 Austria

Comment

• Originally posted by thebigham View Post
                                    Why are we commenting on a post done by an unknown person in France?

Babs has 21 Gold albums. 18 Platinum albums. 12 multi-Platinum albums. Many could be updated. (She turns 80 in April.)
                                    Taylor's 46 million includes SPS though

Comment

• Frozen Remix officially sent to Italian radio today: https://radiodate.it/radio-date/mado...022-radiodate/

Comment

• Originally posted by thebigham View Post
                                        Why are we commenting on a post done by an unknown person in France?

Mr. Bigham you are on the best here, you know RIAA deals with shipments and SPS units so 46M includes those, Chloey collected 'Sold' estimate only.

Comment

• ^I took it that the list included SPS. It just says albums. Albums sales now include SPS.

Again, don't get all upset by a list compiled by an unknown person who lives in France.

Comment

• Just one today. From the Celebration album:

Revolver SPS: 160,000

Comment

• Originally posted by HardGrammy View Post
                                              Listeners peaked again.

17,862,153 (+50k)
                                              New peak, anyone know what's going on? Was she playlisted somewhere new?

17,918,280 (+56K)

Comment

• Wow: about to reach 18Mil listeners by the end of the week.

Comment

• In this link you can see how often Madonna is played in Italy, not sure if ALL the stations are counted, but it's true Frozen was sent today, look at the contrast between the 24th and the 23rd lol

https://radioairplay.fm/artista/927/...irplay/frozen/

Comment

• 1 Million views for Frozen Remix

Comment

Working...
                                                    X