• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To this website True Blue did 25M :
    https://bestsellingalbums.org/album/28402

Comment

• Originally posted by UnapologeticKenny View Post
      Considering Stranger Things returns this year, MG might be heading towards another great year on streaming. Yeah, the song itself is probably among my least favorite Madonna hits, but it's always nice to see her pulling good numbers after so many years of mistreatment.

I think the songs I'd love the most to get some kind of resurgence is Music and Vogue. They deserve so much better.
      I’m hoping something from True Blue gets the played in Stranger Things 4
      I have a bad feeling about this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eugine View Post
        To this website True Blue did 25M :
        https://bestsellingalbums.org/album/28402
        True Blue has sold about 900k in Brazil.

Comment

• Originally posted by MadonnaIcon View Post

These are just certs.

Comment

• Originally posted by MadonnaIcon View Post

True blue sold 1.6-1.8M in Brazil actually

Comment

• Frozen (Sickick Remix) - Spotify Feb 10:

* Germany #96 (-2) : 76,272
              * Finland #107 (-4) : 7,072
              * Austria #143 (-5) : 5,383
              Last edited by BodyShop; Fri February 11, 2022, 13:49.

Comment

• It has also made the WEEKLY chart in Luxemburg. New peaks in Germany and Estonia in the weekly chart.

Streams Weekly #96 +3 Germany
                Streams Weekly #99 -20 Finland
                Streams Weekly #145 -11 Austria
                Streams Weekly #169 + 21 Estonia
                Streams Weekly #172 IN Luxembourg

Comment

• Originally posted by BritneyMadonnastan View Post

at 1993 true blue sell more than 800k
                  so 900k its a great estimative

Comment

• debut in Luxembourg?
                    Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
                    Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

Comment

• Originally posted by BritneyMadonnastan View Post

Not really, it sold about 900k I think you read somewhere wrong.

Comment

• Brasil
                        - Madonna + 300.000

Madonna (1983) + Madonna the first lbum (1985)

- Like a Virgin + 700.000

- True Blue + 850.000

- Whos that Girl + 250.000

- You Can Dance + 250.000

- Like a Prayer + 800.000

- I~m Breathless + 200.000

- The Immaculate collection + 750.000

- Erotica + 200.000

- Bedtime Stories + 250.000

- Something to remember + 350.000

- Evita + 150.000

- Ray Of light + 250.000

- Music + 150.000

- Greatest Hits Volt 2 + 100.000

- American Life + 100.000

- Remixed and revisited 38.000

- Confession on a dance floor + 145.000

- Im going to tell a secret (cd com dvd) (dvd com cd) 45.000

- Confessions World tour (cd com dvd) 50.000

- Hard Candy +110.000

- Celebration +125.000

1cd + 40.000

2cd +33.000 x2

- Stick and Sweet live tour (cd with DVD) 55.000

- Mdna +125.000

1cd 35.000

2cd 40.000x2

- Mdna world tour (dvd with 2cd ) 40.000

2cd 20.000 x2

- Rebel Heart 51.000

1 cd 31.000

2cd 10.000 x2

- Rebel Heart live 2cd 14.500x2

- Madame X 3.000 x2

Madame X was sold with a limited print run and an abusive price. That's why the data is so low. I don't know if they can count twice, because the second cd is very short. Anyway, the print runs are derisory and even artists of the moment don't exceed 3,000 copies anymore...

the source is inte newspapper in time fo the girllie show, abps, info about shipments.
                        no info about the streaming
                        Last edited by madboy1; Fri February 11, 2022, 16:39.

Comment

• I wrote this text for @madonnaliteral on instagram, about the data system in Brazil and the sources. translate with google tradutor:

I would like to point out some considerations about Madonna's sales in Brazil - The data we have are only physical sales, whether acquired in stores or websites. There is no data from digital copies (itunes, for example) or streaming. - I compiled through two sites one of them the chartmasters and the other the ukmix, which is a forum. I got different data from the two, with access to national magazines that report sales in some specific report. The certifications provided by the ABPD Associacao Brasileira de Musica (now Pro Musica) are equivalent to data after 1990, so true blue has a low certification, so I believe that what was sold in the 80's was not computed. Certifications are audited by the record company, and Warner hasn't done this for Madonna in years, so it's all out of date on their website. In addition, for this to occur, the record company needs to pay to receive the certificate and therefore does not express interest. That's why all this outdated data is never renewed. That's why Mdna has 40,000, the label didn't pay an audit for the new certification level. (or refer only to the deluxe version)

In Brazil culturally it's not something important, so much so that we don't have a reliable national chart either for music or albums, which makes it very difficult. In the middle of 2003 the record companies started to include a sorting code, this helps to obtain the physical data AA 40.000 AB 20.000. Each cd comes out with this print code. There is to locate the prints and count. I did this by counting forums and stores to see what prints came out. Again streaming and digital copies continue without any updates. Then follow the data, physical copies. I decided to inform the hundred thousand or its half, because as there are not so many official data numbers with decimal places can appear guessing or even exaggerated speculation. Double CDS do not have such clear data, but it seems that for certification they count twice, as they consider you are buying two CDs.

In Brazil I believe they count 1, but at other times it seems like they count twice. So I put the data of 1cd and data of 2cds pointing x2. That's why mdna has a higher number than hard candy. The live albums, I only counted the ones that come with the cd, but when the DVD comes with it, I didn't count. Because it has several releases, cd and DVD, only DVD, only cd...
                          Last edited by madboy1; Fri February 11, 2022, 15:24.

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post

I’m hoping something from True Blue gets the played in Stranger Things 4
                            Very possible since season 4 should take place around spring of 1986.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shego View Post
                              debut in Luxembourg?
                              On the weely chart.
                              Spotifycharts only shows songs with 1000+ streams on their daily charts per country.
                              In Luxembourg, that equals to top 60 or 70 ,so not enough for Frozen to chart (same for Estonia).
                              But on their weekly charts ,they show the top 200 positions and Frozen made its debut there for both countries (LX and Estonia)
                              Last edited by BodyShop; Fri February 11, 2022, 15:38.

Comment

• Originally posted by music126 View Post

Very possible since season 4 should take place around spring of 1986.
                                the kids are in the right age for papa don't preach message
                                Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
                                Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shego View Post

the kids are in the right age for papa don't preach message
                                  It’s really not the right kinda show for a discussion on abortion morality though

I’d imagine True Blue or Open Your Heart being used. I’d prefer True Blue because it never gets any love but whatever they opt for (if they opt for anything) it’ll be a nice boost for TB album overall.

I have a bad feeling about this.

Comment

• Originally posted by HardGrammy View Post

18,164,027 (+66k)
                                    18,239,640 (+75k)

Comment

• Why is she still #208 if she's growing so fast now??

Comment

• Originally posted by flotando View Post
                                        Why is she still #208 if she's growing so fast now??
                                        I mean she might be growing but others might fall while others increase I'd say it's normal.

Comment

• Does anybody know where to look who's #200 for instance? Or at least how many million listeners that artist has?

Comment

• Originally posted by flotando View Post
                                            Why is she still #208 if she's growing so fast now??
                                            Because most artists are growing a lot too.

For example:
                                            https://twitter.com/PrinceBubbleney/...60476322619398

Comment

• Frozen (Sickick Remix) on Spotify

Spoiler!

DATE: TotalStreams (DailyGain) %YD [%LW]

28/01/22: 17,434,534 (+489,580) +6,15% [+6,39%]
                                              29/01/22: 17,912,436 (+477,902) -2,38 [+6,26%]
                                              30/01/22: 18,327,581 (+415,145) -13,13 [+4,45%]
                                              31/01/22: 18,790,449 (+462,868) +11,49 [+4,26%]
                                              01/02/22: 19,251,304 (+460,855) -0,43% [+2,22%]
                                              02/02/22: 19,729,753 (+478,449) +3,81% [+5,17%]
                                              03/02/22: 20,221,714 (+491,961) +2,82% [+6,67%]

04/02/22: 20,742,959 (+521,245) +5,95% [+6,46%]
                                              05/02/22: 21,234,882 (+491,923) -5,62% [+2,93%]
                                              06/02/22: 21,658,730 (+423,848) -13,83% [+2,09%]
                                              07/02/22: 22,118,431 (+459,701) +8,45% [-0,68%]
                                              08/02/22: 22,581,227 (+462,796) +0,67% [+0,42%]
                                              09/02/22: 23,040,794 (+459,567) -0,69% [-3,94%]
                                              10/02/22: 23,501,180 (+460,386) +0,17% [-6,41%]
                                              ___

Official Spotify Charts:

#96 Germany (-2) - 76,272
                                              #107 Finland (-4) - 7,072
                                              #143 Austria (-5) - 5,383

Thanks to BodyShop
                                              ___

Apple Music:

#123 Seychelles (-69)
                                              #130 Czech Republic (-8)
                                              #147 Lithuania (-6)
                                              #153 Bulgaria (+18)
                                              #167 Germany (-13)
                                              #179 Austria (+1)

Comment

• It hardly got more plays this week than the last. It might decrease next week.
                                                They need to release the new remixes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fajitas View Post
                                                  It hardly got more plays this week than the last. It might decrease next week.
                                                  They need to release the new remixes.
                                                  Soon

Comment

• UK Singles Sales Chart
                                                    72 (RE) Frozen - Sickick Remix - 6 weeks (Peak #42)
                                                    UK Download Singles Chart
                                                    71 (RE) Frozen - Sickick Remix - 6 weeks (Peak #39)

Comment

Working...
                                                    X