Clear All

• Westen
    replied
    That is a brand new information

Leave a comment:

• LostAvenger
    replied
    Guy Oseary confirms global numbers for the LAP album:

I hope he does the same for her other albums in the future. Well deserved sales for her best album.
    Last edited by LostAvenger; Thu March 21, 2019, 22:41.

Leave a comment:

• Westen
    replied
    So that's +14k in pure sales since last update. With combined it should be at 808,000 (?)

Leave a comment:

• jjavier1978
    replied
    UK Official Charts

No surprise, then, that it was Madonna’s sixth Number 1 in the UK, staying there for three weeks. In total, it’s sold 628,000 copies – it was the 11th bestselling single of 1989 – and has amassed almost 18 million audio streams in the UK since Official Charts started counting in 2014.

https://www.officialcharts.com/chart...s-week__25817/

Leave a comment:

• jjavier1978
    replied
    https://lnk.to/LAP30th

Leave a comment:

• music126
    replied
    The charts are so weak right if fans united this could actually chart. If Lambs could do it with glitter....

Leave a comment:

• beredy
    replied
    [MENTION=35926]Westen[/MENTION] it's a cashgrab. Can't expect much from a halfbaked release.

Leave a comment:

• Westen
    replied
    Is it remastered?

Edit: Nevermind, just saw it, what a terrible job. They can't do one thing right. They should've just released underwear like they did with Erotica... This is so cheap and not it.
    Last edited by Westen; Thu March 21, 2019, 07:34.

Leave a comment:

• GaGarazzi
    replied
    ^^ This this getting a physical release anywhere or just to digital/streaming?

Leave a comment:

• LostAvenger
    replied
    Like A Prayer (30th Anniversary) Album Out Now! Hope it charts well!

Leave a comment:

• Westen
    replied
    @StephenN17 Do you have update for Madonna's TIC sales in UK?

Leave a comment:

• jjavier1978
    replied
    Originally posted by pablob View Post
    UK - Official Albums Chart

84 (Re) The Immaculate Collection (339 weeks)
    Wow!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Westen
    replied
    Originally posted by Shadowplay View Post
    Oh, I didn't know this detail.
    Warner's decision seems to have paid, though, considering that CLB pretty replaced TIC as "THE" main M collection in the UK and sold more than 650K.
    It was actually terrible move. TIC was still strong seller when they replaced it with celebration, while Celebration lacked longevity. Only last year it started picking up. It managed to chart for 27 weeks

Leave a comment:

• Shadowplay
    replied
    Originally posted by Westen View Post
    years later independent label started printing budget version of it.
    Oh, I didn't know this detail.
    Warner's decision seems to have paid, though, considering that CLB pretty replaced TIC as "THE" main M collection in the UK and sold more than 650K.

Leave a comment:

• Westen
    replied
    Originally posted by Shadowplay View Post
    TIC enters the UK top100 for the first time since "Celebration" was released!
    If I remember well a technical rule prevented it from charting for years (physical copies were sold to stores at less than 2-3 pound, so it could chart only as a mid-price item), did they change the rule?
    Didn't Warner stopped printing it/shipping it because they wanted Celebration to take over it. And years later independent label started printing budget version of it. I'm pretty sure that's the deal...

Anyway, TIC already charted more this year than last year

Leave a comment:

• Shadowplay
    replied
    TIC enters the UK top100 for the first time since "Celebration" was released!
    If I remember well a technical rule prevented it from charting for years (physical copies were sold to stores at less than 2-3 pound, so it could chart only as a mid-price item), did they change the rule?

Leave a comment:

• nympho
    replied
    ^
    It’s not top 100 on album downloads nor on streaming albums.
    But it’s #51 in physical albums. (Not charting on vinyls Top 40, so it’s the CD).

Leave a comment:

• Westen
    replied
    Actually TIC has been charting for the past month, I don't know why, is streaming finally big enough to make it chart?

From Buzzjack

RE: 137-135-146-148-148- (fiftieth entry: 14/02/19) 5w

Including this week, 718 weeks on chart!

Leave a comment:

• Westen
    replied
    Originally posted by pablob View Post

What's with the random re-entry? It didn't even chart that high on itunes...

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    "Erotica", "Ray Of Light", "Music" and "American Life" (AKA = 4/5 of My favorite Madonna albums) among her least streamed stuff

Good to see "Like A Prayer" being her most streamed song tho, it is a legendary song and pop classic. Interesting to see "Material Girl" getting more streams than "Like A Virgin" while "4 Minutes" has decent streams, "Vogue" and "Hung Up" not so much considering how huge and iconic they are

Leave a comment:

• pablob
    replied

Leave a comment:

• beredy
    replied
    There are like 100 Madonna songs that deserve to be more streamed than BIM wreck.

Leave a comment:

• flotando
    replied
    Happy to see Bitch Im Madonna back on her top 10 most streamed songs on Spotify after awhile.

I think it's there for the first time since Carpool Karaoke.

Leave a comment:

• CandyShop
    replied
    Sad to see Frozen out of the top 10

Leave a comment:

• MusicLover88
    replied
    LaP being her most streamed song makes me happy <3

Leave a comment:

Working...
X