Madonna :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NoirPhoenix View Post

Also it’s good for BIM going viral I remember that it was already ready for a gold cert in the US but more streams always help.
    Is it? I’ve seen a couple videos on TikTok but I didn’t think it was getting viral. So cool!

1109 videos at the moment.

Comment

• didn't know madame x was still selling in UK, good to see it
      Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
      Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Choley View Post
        The Immaculate Collection - 12x Platinum - 3,600,000
        Something to Remember - 3x Platinum
        GHV2 - 2x Platinum
        Celebration - 2x Platinum
        UK loves Greatest Hits

Comment

• Madame X on Spotify

04.02.2022 194.751.128 +57.286
          05.02.2022 194.807.409 +56.281
          06.02.2022 194.856.161 +48.752
          07.02.2022 194.904.768 +48.607
          08.02.2022 194.957.448 +52.679
          09.02.2022 195.011.425 +53.977
          10.02.2022 195.066.009 +54.584

11.02.2022 195.122.985 +56.976
          12.02.2022 195.181.797 +58.812
          13.02.2022 195.231.677 +49.880
          14.02.2022 195.280.997 +49.320
          15.02.2022 195.332.844 +51.847
          16.02.2022 195.386.689 +53.845
          17.02.2022 195.441.201 +54.512

I'm curious to see if the new certification will bring more streams.

Comment

• MX finally getting certification in Uk is a great news

It was painful to think that up to this point MX was her first studio album that failed to get any cert in the country, can breathe a sigh of relief now.

Comment

• Someone knows Madonna's first week of sales from all her albums (specially the first ones). I tried to find in the OP of the topic but I couldn't find.

Comment

Finally!

Music - 5x Platinum - 1,500,000
                Confessions On A Dance Floor - 4x Platinum
                Hard Candy - Platinum
                Celebration - 2x Platinum
                MDNA - Gold - 100,000
                Rebel Heart - Gold
                Madame X - Silver

Total - 18,020,000 certified album sales
                I'm most impressed by Music selling more than Confessions (both albums were massive though). And I'm glad that Hard Candy was at least Platinum.

So many great news recently. It's good to see Material Girl going viral after Frozen. Into The Groove or a more recent song (like Jump or Girl Gone Wild) should follow.
                Find me here:
                https://www.last.fm/user/jordi_89
                https://instagram.com/jordivanderwaal

Comment

• At this point it's getting repetitive, but "Material Girl MV" reached a new peak on Youtube lol

Most views in a day: 161,023 (2022/02/17)

Comment

• Originally posted by jordi_89 View Post

I'm most impressed by Music selling more than Confessions (both albums were massive though). And I'm glad that Hard Candy was at least Platinum.
                    Well, Music was a big hit and the album came after a huge and acclaimed era

Comment

• Hope it's true!

Comment

• It's not looking good for the Frozen Remixes soon

Comment

• Ugh DCFMA Remixes finally on Spotify. This moment is mine

Comment

• DCFMA remixes are some of the best. Let's do our magic and get this in the top 20 the week of Feb. 25!

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop View Post
                              UnapologeticKenny thanks a lot for your great work <3

And Ugh at 4 Minutes once again almost crossing the million mark
                              Yes he is the Best!!!
                              Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• Don't Cry for me Argentina has had a great performance on YouTube with 26M of views in just 3 years. I hope that the remix help still more.

Comment

Well, Music was a big hit and the album came after a huge and acclaimed era
                                  Yeah I know but COADF was THE era if you know what I mean. Even if album sales in general were dropping quite a lot compared to the previous years (and she didn't come from a huge/acclaimed era this time), this album was so huge almost everywhere. Still, 4xPlatinum is huge. And it shows how massive those previous eras were as well.
                                  Find me here:
                                  https://www.last.fm/user/jordi_89
                                  https://instagram.com/jordivanderwaal

Comment

• Originally posted by UnapologeticKenny View Post

Hope it's true!
                                    Finally, the Miami mix is what helped the song smash in 1997

Comment

• Originally posted by Nost View Post
                                      "Madame X" is Certifield Silver (60,000) in UK !
                                      https://www.bpi.co.uk/award/17882-2003-2

Amazing news, her career in Europe is really unmatched so happy to see this

Comment

• Originally posted by upushme View Post

Yesterday a new peak of the year:

Madonna - 2012 Super Bowl Halftime Show +123,072
                                        Higher and higher: +147,904 views

1) Madonna - La Isla Bonita (Official Video) 544,240,547 +383,045
                                        2) Madonna - Hung Up (Official Video) [HD] 351,337,994 +185,887
                                        3) Madonna - Frozen (Official Video) [HD] 130,052,889 +170,931
                                        4) Madonna - 2012 Super Bowl Halftime Show 21,502,672 +147,904

Comment

• There is a list which is showing the most successful female H100 acts per decade and Maddy was #1 in the 80s and I believe #3 in the 90s. If the points are added up for each decade, Madonna has had the biggest points total (combined) out of any act with only Mariah coming close at #2. (both with over 15 million points). And that is also their respective alltime female Hot 100 acts ranking. <3

Madonna is so legendary. I'm also very happy about her current streaming stats. They are looking incredible.
                                          My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by MadonnaIcon View Post

UK loves Greatest Hits
                                            even they are outdated

the immaculate collection is at 4.2M sales 4.4M with SPS
                                            something to remember - 1.2m pure 4x Eligble
                                            GHV2 - 3x Eligble

Comment

• Even though I dislike the Sicksick remix and I don't care how many streams it gets, I am happy to see the iconic 1998 Frozen video up among her most-viewed classics on YouTube, it really deserved to be rediscovered by a younger generation. Such a masterpiece by Madonna, Patrick Leonard, William Orbit and Chris Cunningham.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shego View Post
                                                didn't know madame x was still selling in UK, good to see it
                                                it wasn't lol, it sold 54k units by the end of 2019. took it 1 year and 2 months to add 6k to that and reach 60k

Comment

• ---
                                                  Last edited by wowsignal14; Sat February 19, 2022, 17:04.

Comment

• Did MX benefit of tickets bundle in Uk?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X