No announcement yet.

Madonna :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What just happened in France with Frozen remix???
    Streams Daily #77 +22 France
    Streams Daily #182 IN Belgium

Comment

• Not me who was complaining about Frozen second remix, Madge made several points
      Last edited by britneylinda; Sat March 26, 2022, 17:41.

Comment

• Originally posted by flotando View Post
        What just happened in France with Frozen remix???
        Streams Daily #77 +22 France
        Streams Daily #182 IN Belgium
        it was moved up to #15 on the "Hits Du Moment" playlist with 1,926,913 followers.

Comment

• Originally posted by UnapologeticKenny View Post

For this reason it is very common for people to say that monthly listeners are not that important, because an artist can have half as many listeners as Madonna and still get more daily streams than her.
          absolutely, the Top 2 Artists with the most daily streams right now are Bad Bunny (33m daily) and Taylor Swift (28m daily) and neither of them are in the top 7 of the most with monthly listeners; TS is 8th and Bad Bunny is 22nd !!)

Last edited by wowsignal14; Sat March 26, 2022, 16:22.

Comment

• Instead of insisting on remixes, her team should invest in playlists, which is what really works on spotify, any song with the slightest sign of uplift Mariah's team already puts in several playlists, I wanted Warner to work the same way .

Comment

• Why are fans never happy?

We get new remixes and fans complain.

Madonna's Spotify numbers are the best they have ever been and fans are still not happy.

If you read the Mariah thread, they think Mariah has poor playlisting.

Comment

• Originally posted by thebigham View Post
                Why are fans never happy?
                Because we haven’t had a studio album since 2018.
                Disco dancing with the lights down low…

Comment

• ^Madame X came out in 2019.

Comment

^Madame X came out in 2019.
                    Disco dancing with the lights down low…

Comment

• Originally posted by cindycgy View Post

21,490,064 (+55,425) *new peak*. GODDESS OF POP

156th in the world
                      21,543,431. (+53,367) new peak again

Note: some fans here are never happy. Madonna’s YouTube views and streams this year are doing great and better than other legacy local singers. And yet you still complain.

Comment

Note: some fans here are never happy. Madonna’s YouTube views and streams this year are doing great and better than other legacy local singers. And yet you still complain.
                        Madonna's fanbase is doomed because most of it is composed by people who loved her during her prime and they can't stand the idea that she has evolved and that the entire world has evolved. I've seen so many comments on French fansites complaining about the Frozen remix being "sh*t", etc. and not even acknowledging how amazing it has had an effect on her stats. Her fans are her worst enemies.

Who would have thought last year that Madonna would have had a viral hit at 63? That we would have had two new music videos? That she would be back with Warner? That her YouTube stats and Spotify stats would explode? Literally no one. But her oldest fans will keep complaining because she doesn't look as good, because she's working with new producers, etc.

A discography is not tarnished by ONE bad album - let alone one remix or video. Any new project is actually the occasion to appeal to a new audience. It might sound weird to some of her fans but Madonna gained a lot of fans with MDNA.

The Frozen remix is literally the best thing that has happened to her career since her Super Bowl performance. It was the last time she was that praised and trendy. Let that sink in. The video got 160K views in its last 24 hours… Just as much as last Saturday. It's very steady. Any new project will bring even more light on her older projects. If anything, fans should be thankful for these new remixed droplets: they're reviving her whole catalogue.

Comment

• I'm sure if she releases a new album 30 days from today,ppl would complain that she should focus on single projects.
                          I've asked the same question thebigham asked now, like 100 times.
                          Back in those horrible MDNA Skin days,everyone craved for an album.
                          As soon as she announced Medelin and Madame X a few days later, a flood of complaints started because of the feat. with Maluma and never stopped until the era was over and ppl started asking for? An album lol
                          Like I said the other day,it's not like we were getting something new and super exciting to care about if these remix videos and songs were not happening.
                          So,why not enjoy the ride?
                          Actually,Madonna seems to be REALLY into them and it's great to see that music can still sparkle that fire in her eyes (regardless if the songs and videos are good or bad).
                          But still... lol... all we get are complaints
                          Last edited by BodyShop; Sat March 26, 2022, 19:25.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fajitas View Post

Madonna's fanbase is doomed because most of it is composed by people who loved her during her prime and they can't stand the idea that she has evolved and that the entire world has evolved. .
                            100% this

Comment

• Streams on Spotify!

Frozen (Sickick Remix) 41,311,596 (+ 455,826)

And Fireboy DML version 1,817,811 (+64,855)
                              Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

^^ THIS
                                Madonna is an international icon who is still remains influential four decades into her career. She keeps doing her thing. She can release 1000 remixes, it will only increase her streams. So why not.
                                My legacy is that I stayed on course… from the beginning to the end, because I believed in something inside of me. — Tina Turner

Comment

• The world evolves, people evolve, technology evolves and many of her fans want her to stay in the 80s, others in the 90s and others in the 2000s?

Frozen Remix is ​​still stable having more than 400,000 daily streams.!

Comment

• Originally posted by jjavier1978 View Post
                                    Streams on Spotify!

Wow . Still doing pretty well!! Frozen original and remixes are pulling over 500k streams daily and this is GREAT!

Does anyone have Material Girl stats updates? Hopefully it still has at least 400k daily.
                                    Last edited by cindycgy; Sat March 26, 2022, 19:40.

Comment

Papa Don't Preach back down to 79,915,281 on Spotify. lol
                                      Now 80,239,937

Comment

• Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by jjavier1978 View Post
                                          Streams on Spotify!

Amazing update: Sickick remix keeps going strong!!!

what about Material Girl ? wowsignal14 where are u? Lol
                                          Last edited by Forreal; Sat March 26, 2022, 19:59.

Comment

• Live To Tell has amassed 83 million views on YT and is only 17 million views away from crossing the 100 million mark.
                                            My legacy is that I stayed on course… from the beginning to the end, because I believed in something inside of me. — Tina Turner

Comment

Madonna's Spotify numbers are the best they have ever been and fans are still not happy.
                                              I'm completely happy with her current numbers on YouTube and Spotify

Comment

• According to youtube charts, in the past 28 days, Material Girl got almost as many streams as La Isla Bonita did this month--14.4 million vs. 14.5 million. Now if only Like a Prayer, Vogue and her other classics could go viral.

https://charts.youtube.com/artist/%2Fm%2F01vs_v8

Comment

• Originally posted by MadonnaIcon View Post

I'm completely happy with her current numbers on YouTube and Spotify
                                                  Me too
                                                  Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Some Madonna fans will never be happy. she can't win.. They just stay decades behind but the queen evolves and will go further from them. Let them be it.
                                                    Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X