No announcement yet.

Madonna :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• It looks like Frozen Sickick remix is getting a second wind

Spotify (04-04-22)

France #77 (+2) - 61.638
      Germany #175 (+14) - 52.971
      Belgium #191 (RE) - 6.583
      Finland #195 (RE) - 5.056

Comment

• Monthly Listeners

(+ 4562)

#151 overall
        Last edited by Forreal; Tue April 5, 2022, 19:28.

Comment

• What an amazing year for the Queen both on Spotify and YT

Comment

• I'm currently streaming at work as I do everyday for 8 hours and Santa Baby just played. Lol, oh well, still counts even in April.

Loving the 070 remix numbers with the six figures.

Comment

• Originally posted by jjavier1978 View Post
              The first top 70 hit in 2020s. Great
              Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Streams on Spotify:

Sickick Remix: 46,612,373 (+420,893)

Fireboy Remix: 2,358,727 (+53,051)

070 Shake Remix: 710,380 (+130,089)

Total 604,033 Daily Streams (Frozen Remixes)
                Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• Material Girl on Spotify (Album Version + TIC + Celebration)

DATE - Total Streams (Daily Gain) %±Yesterday [%±Last Week]

3/29/2022 - 272,967,518 (+398,347) +1.47% [-2.80%]
                  3/30/2022 - 273,372,070 (+402,115) +0.95% [-3.04%]
                  3/31/2022 - 273,787,916 (+418,283) +4.02% [+0.32%]
                  4/01/2022 - 274,210,247 (+422,331) +0.97% [-5.21%]
                  4/02/2022 - 274,636,623(+426,376) +0.96% [-2.66%]
                  4/03/2022 - 275,008,980 (+372,357) -12.67% [-9.05%]

4/04/2022 - 275,374,734 (+365,754) -1.77% [-6.84%]

Comment

• "Express Yourself - 7" Remix" on Spotify

4/01/2022 - 845,061 (+923)
                    4/02/2022 - 847,233 (+2,172) *added to confidence boost playlist*
                    4/03/2022 - 849,011 (+1,778)
                    4/04/2022 - 850,997 (+1,986)

Comment

• At this point they are going to unadd it.

Comment

• Poland

Airplay Top
                        03/26 - 04/01

#58 Madonna La Isla Bonita Warner Music Group

Comment

• Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post
                          Poland

Airplay Top
                          03/26 - 04/01

#58 Madonna La Isla Bonita Warner Music Group
                          that shows LIB isnt popular only in latin countries
                          Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
                          Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
                            At this point they are going to unadd it.
                            At least you're consistent.

Comment

• TB album will never overtake on streaming on Spotify

Comment

• Nice work by WB, they seem to have filtered out the Celebration versions on her spotify, there are now only three Celebration tracks in her top 10, not long ago it was mostly all Celebration tracks.

Comment

• Originally posted by BritneyMadonnastan View Post
                                  TB album will never overtake on streaming on Spotify
                                  Never say never
                                  Who knows if the next remix to go viral is from a "True Blue" song that gets much more streams than any LAV track?
                                  Streaming is quite unpredictable.

Comment

• How far is in this life from 1M, I hope erotica and BS see 100M streams one day

Comment

• Originally posted by sidewalktalk View Post
                                      Nice work by WB, they seem to have filtered out the Celebration versions on her spotify, there are now only three Celebration tracks in her top 10, not long ago it was mostly all Celebration tracks.

I know they’re slowly getting there, but her catalogue is still messy. I mean there’s really no need to have three versions of Celebration uploaded, her singles are still all over the place and they’ve still not took down those stupid ‘early years’ and the bootleg WTG live album. Then there’s the tagging issue - the MXT live tagging is horrific.

I don’t doubt things are incoming and will get sorted, I just don’t know why they can’t issue a list of changes to Spotify in one go and do it all at once

Side note, but it would be pretty good if Spotify introduced new discography sections - I think a remix section and a live section are needed (for remix albums and live albums) alongside an EP section. Those would help tidy up her catalogue too.
                                      I have a bad feeling about this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post
                                        still not took down those stupid ‘early years’ and the bootleg WTG live album. Then there’s the tagging issue - the MXT live tagging is horrific.

Side note, but it would be pretty good if Spotify introduced new discography sections - I think a remix section and a live section are needed (for remix albums and live albums) alongside an EP section. Those would help tidy up her catalogue too.
                                        They can't take "early years" down ever as they can't do anything legal about it.

Not sure about the WTG live album tough... maybe they can do something... maybe they can't also.

I would love to see "I'm Going To Tell You A Secret" album back online! Why was it put down?

I agree with you on those EP, Live and Remix album sections - it's a mess for all artists as it is right now!

Comment

• Originally posted by MadNuno View Post

They can't take "early years" down ever as they can't do anything legal about it.

Not sure about the WTG live album tough... maybe they can do something... maybe they can't also.

I would love to see "I'm Going To Tell You A Secret" album back online! Why was it put down?

I agree with you on those EP, Live and Remix album sections - it's a mess for all artists as it is right now!
                                          I guess by ‘taken down’ what I really mean is ‘removed from her artist page’. They don’t belong on the Madonna page. I understand the mapping is probably done automatically, but Spotify must be able to sort it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post

I guess by ‘taken down’ what I really mean is ‘removed from her artist page’. They don’t belong on the Madonna page. I understand the mapping is probably done automatically, but Spotify must be able to sort it out.
                                            I don't think they have control about that.
                                            Even on Record stores those albums are under "Madonna" as she is the artist either they like it or not...
                                            Those CDs are there on FNAC stores that stock them and were also on Virgin Megastore (when it existed here) as well.
                                            They are also under Madonna on "Amazon" so... not sure what is it possible for them to do... where should they go?

Not really sure what they can do about them except burry them down on Madonna catalog releasing all her maxi-singles.

Comment

• Originally posted by MadNuno View Post

I don't think they have control about that.
                                              Even on Record stores those albums are under "Madonna" as she is the artist either they like it or not...
                                              Those CDs are there on FNAC stores that stock them and were also on Virgin Megastore (when it existed here) as well.
                                              They are also under Madonna on "Amazon" so... not sure what is it possible for them to do... where should they go?

Not really sure what they can do about them except burry them down on Madonna catalog releasing all her maxi-singles.
                                              They just need to create another ‘Madonna’ entry in their databases and move the bootleg stuff across. There’s a few artists with the same name out there that are able to ensure only their music appears on their profile.

There’s already a second Madonna on Spotify (3206 monthly listeners) and her album doesn’t appear on Madonna’s page.

Comment

• Finally #150 most played artist on Spotify!!! WOW!!! Who would have guessed this!

Comment

• Monthly Listeners

+ 16.181

#151 overall
                                                  Last edited by Forreal; Wed April 6, 2022, 17:47.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forreal View Post
                                                    Monthly Listeners

+ 16.181

#151 overall
                                                    Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X