Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madonna :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Medellín on Youtube

    28.04.2022 ~13.000
    29.04.2022 +14.846
    30.04.2022 +16.216
    01.05.2022 +20.175
    02.05.2022 +24.745
    03.05.2022 +26.644

    Comment


    • Monthly Listeners

      21.812.231

      - 34.024

      #150

      Comment


      • Youtube

        1) La Isla Bonita (Official Video) 573,293,760 +358,468
        2) Hung Up (Official Video) [HD] 364,970,385 +183,532
        3) Frozen (Official Video) [HD] 141,901,796 +145,064
        4) Material Girl (Official Video) [HD] 106,427,937 +123,400
        5) Like A Prayer (Official Video) 212,116,057 +107,017
        6) Papa Don't Preach (Official Video) [HD] 172,711,251 +71,128
        7) Frozen (Fireboy DML Remix) [Official Music Video] 8,042,130 +70,212
        8) 4 Minutes feat. Justin Timberlake & Timbaland (Official Video) 165,943,583 +62,171
        9) The Power Of Good-Bye (Official Video) 55,331,913 +38,616
        10) Vogue (Live at the MTV Awards 1990) [Official Video] 52,658,061 +34,971

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Forreal View Post
          Madonna to release 'Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones' Remix Collection !!

          https://www.drownedmadonna.com/2022/...0-number-ones/
          Really stupid not to include the new Frozen remixes. It would have given the compilation some amazing numbers and perhaps even some certifications on the long term…

          Can someone tell us how many streams this new compilation already has? I think some of these remixes are already on Spotify, so they must have some streams already. I don't expect big numbers but still… It's not starting from 0!

          Comment


          • ^Because the title of the album is "50 Number Ones."

            The Sickick remix has not hit #1 on any charts.

            This album is not going to be a big seller.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by thebigham View Post
              ^Because the title of the album is "50 Number Ones."

              The Sickick remix has not hit #1 on any charts.

              This album is not going to be a big seller.
              I understood the "50 Number Ones" as "50 Songs That Got to #1" (with the possibility of it being another remix than the one getting to #1) but I get what you're saying.

              Comment


              • Streams on Spotify 03/05/2022

                Frozen (Sickick Remix) 57,903,799 (+361,880)

                Fireboy DML Version 3,800,125 (+42,523)

                070 Shake Version 2,933,537 (+56,487)

                Total 460,890 daily streams
                Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by thebigham View Post
                  ^Because the title of the album is "50 Number Ones."

                  The Sickick remix has not hit #1 on any charts.

                  This album is not going to be a big seller.
                  She is including "Everybody" and "Physical Actraction" on the track list that were #03 and leaving out "Lucky Star", "Angel" and"Causing a Commotion" that were #01's too so... that's not the reason.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Fajitas View Post

                    Can someone tell us how many streams this new compilation already has? I think some of these remixes are already on Spotify, so they must have some streams already. I don't expect big numbers but still… It's not starting from 0!
                    Not sure as some of the remixes are also included in other albums already like "Give Me All Your Luvin" (LMFAO PARTY ROCK) in on MDNA too.



                    Some may have decent numbers already (especially the ones from since 2012).

                    Comment



                    • Here are both versions track list from Variety:

                      https://variety.com/2022/music/news/...ix-1235257750/

                      Comment


                      • Not sure if someone posted by "Frozen" (Remix video feat. Fireboy DML crossed 8 million views on YouTube.



                        They say there will more surprises later on?
                        Probably a remix collaboration version of the album for Christmas (that will also include these Frozen remixes as well).

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by MadNuno View Post

                          She is including "Everybody" and "Physical Actraction" on the track list that were #03 and leaving out "Lucky Star", "Angel" and"Causing a Commotion" that were #01's too so... that's not the reason.
                          Everybody and Physical Attraction are included because YCD was number 1 in the Billboard club charts. They added a little note to the announcement to try and say Causing A Commotion wasn't included due to the RSD vinyl

                          Comment


                          • Madame X on Spotify

                            28.04.2022 199.312.739 +54.466
                            29.04.2022 199.375.559 +62.820
                            30.04.2022 199.439.361 +63.802
                            01.05.2022 199.500.611 +61.250
                            02.05.2022 199.565.738 +65.127
                            03.05.2022 199.627.806 +62.068

                            200 Million streams in 7/8 days

                            Comment


                            • ITG added in 1987 year, not visible as new release
                              Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
                              Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

                              Comment


                              • She should release new remix music videos to support the album
                                Last edited by cindycgy; Thu May 5, 2022, 02:09.

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by Shego View Post
                                  ITG added in 1987 year, not visible as new release
                                  It shows as "Artist Pick" at the top of her page so thats something, but its a shame it doesnt show as latest release

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by cindycgy View Post
                                    She should release new remix music videos to support the videos.
                                    She hasn’t even got her actual music videos uploaded in HD yet. However she does have some official remix videos she could dig out the vault.
                                    Straight white men rule everything around me

                                    Comment


                                    • Into The Groove (You Can Dance Remix Edit) looks AWESOME with the new complilation's cover on the background while playing on Spotify.
                                      Ugh a serve
                                      Last edited by BodyShop; Thu May 5, 2022, 02:26.

                                      Comment


                                      • Medellín on Youtube

                                        28.04.2022 ~13.000
                                        29.04.2022 +14.846
                                        30.04.2022 +16.216
                                        01.05.2022 +20.175
                                        02.05.2022 +24.745
                                        03.05.2022 +26.644
                                        04.05.2022 +29,599


                                        Comment


                                        • Into The Groove

                                          iTunes:
                                          #1 Argentina
                                          #7 Brazil
                                          #7 Greece
                                          #9 Argentina
                                          #9 Spain
                                          #11 Slovakia
                                          #19 Hungary
                                          #19 Ireland
                                          #21 Denmark
                                          #21 Mexico
                                          #28 Chile
                                          #29 Italy
                                          #33 United Kingdom
                                          #34 France
                                          #37 Finland
                                          #37 Portugal
                                          #39 Australia
                                          #44 Singapore
                                          #45 Singapore
                                          #46 South Africa
                                          #48 Canada
                                          #53 Philippines
                                          #56 Spain
                                          #71 Brazil
                                          #78 New Zealand
                                          #78 United States
                                          #81 South Africa
                                          #93 Mexico
                                          #95 Italy
                                          #98 Germany

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by Fajitas View Post

                                            Really stupid not to include the new Frozen remixes.
                                            I suppose someone up there at Warner knew that any of her last albums was bought multiple times in physical format(s) by hardcore collectors, and they are pulling a Bowie release strategy in the next years, new album releases with the remastered classic versions and their old and new remixes. I hope ROL will follow, with its Frozen reworkings and some other as well. Same for WTG, which could count only on who’s that girl (not a BB club no.1) and the CAC remixes left out from this project.
                                            "Despair, regret, and tenderness is what I feel for you"

                                            Comment


                                            • The vinyl version of the 50 number ones has sold out In USA and UK

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by Fajitas View Post

                                                Really stupid not to include the new Frozen remixes. It would have given the compilation some amazing numbers and perhaps even some certifications on the long term…

                                                Can someone tell us how many streams this new compilation already has? I think some of these remixes are already on Spotify, so they must have some streams already. I don't expect big numbers but still… It's not starting from 0!
                                                I don't agree, it would have felt out of place to have added frozen remixes and the Frozen remix they have chosen is awesome.

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by BritneyMadonnastan View Post
                                                  The vinyl version of the 50 number ones has sold out In USA and UK
                                                  Sold Out already? But they were limited editions? How many copies did they put up for sell? 1000 for each country?
                                                  With so many months of pre-orders I'm sure they can make this go to #01 everywhere if they market it right with enough units... no?

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by upushme View Post
                                                    Into The Groove

                                                    iTunes:
                                                    #1 Argentina
                                                    #7 Brazil
                                                    #7 Greece
                                                    #9 Argentina
                                                    #9 Spain
                                                    #11 Slovakia
                                                    #19 Hungary
                                                    #19 Ireland
                                                    #21 Denmark
                                                    #21 Mexico
                                                    #28 Chile
                                                    #29 Italy
                                                    #33 United Kingdom
                                                    #34 France
                                                    #37 Finland
                                                    #37 Portugal
                                                    #39 Australia
                                                    #44 Singapore
                                                    #45 Singapore
                                                    #46 South Africa
                                                    #48 Canada
                                                    #53 Philippines
                                                    #56 Spain
                                                    #71 Brazil
                                                    #78 New Zealand
                                                    #78 United States
                                                    #81 South Africa
                                                    #93 Mexico
                                                    #95 Italy
                                                    #98 Germany
                                                    Nice! Didn't know it was also already on iTunes but I guess it makes sense!
                                                    Just got it

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X