No announcement yet.

Madonna :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justiceforerotica and bedtime stories and American life , her best 3 albums all decreasing in streams

Comment

• Originally posted by BritneyMadonnastan View Post
      Justiceforerotica and bedtime stories and American life , her best 3 albums all decreasing in streams
      What kind of justice is it to be at the bottom of the streaming lists?
      American Life is great so should be much higher but Erotica and Bedtime Stories deserve their low places.

Comment

• Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• Streams on Spotify 06/05/2022

Frozen (Sickick Remix) 59,000,165 (+374,716)

Fireboy DML Version 3,934,587 (+47,790)

070 Shake Version 3,101,239 (+52,700)

Total 475,206 daily streams
          Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by upushme View Post
            Medellín on Youtube

28.04.2022 ~13.000
            29.04.2022 +14.846
            30.04.2022 +16.216
            01.05.2022 +20.175
            02.05.2022 +24.745
            03.05.2022 +26.644
            04.05.2022 +29,599

How much did it do on 05.05.2002?

06.05.2022 +31,995

Comment

• Originally posted by MadNuno View Post

How much did it do on 05.05.2002?

06.05.2022 +31,995
              Amazing how it keeps increasing a week after the performance! It's been only 7 days and it already got 167k views this month. If the pace stays the same, it could reach 550k (if not more) by the end of the month. It would be the video's biggest month since June 2020. This effect shows how bigger this song could have been with promo, especially in Europe. Ugh…

Hopefully Miley's cover pushes Like a Prayer! Her version is getting amazing numbers.

Comment

• 21.712.746 Monthly Listeners

​​​​​​- 31.488

up 1 place overall at #150

Comment

• Originally posted by Fajitas View Post

Amazing how it keeps increasing a week after the performance! It's been only 7 days and it already got 167k views this month. If the pace stays the same, it could reach 550k (if not more) by the end of the month. It would be the video's biggest month since June 2020. This effect shows how bigger this song could have been with promo, especially in Europe. Ugh…

Hopefully Miley's cover pushes Like a Prayer! Her version is getting amazing numbers.
                  Kworb updated again... probably those 31,995 were from 05.05.2022 and 06.06.2022 are 30,776... not sure anymore. Either way are great numbers as it was doing around 12.5k per day before the first rumour of her presence on the concert.

Comment

• It's taking it's time to grow but the video for "Frozen" remix ft. 070 Snake got to 1.7 million on YouTube.
                    The video is only having about 10k views per day now and should get to 2 million in about 1 month.

Comment

• Like a Prayer did 224k with Celebration + Album version

Comment

• Madame X on Spotify

28.04.2022 199.312.739 +54.466
                        29.04.2022 199.375.559 +62.820
                        30.04.2022 199.439.361 +63.802
                        01.05.2022 199.500.611 +61.250
                        02.05.2022 199.565.738 +65.127
                        03.05.2022 199.627.806 +62.068
                        04.05.2022 199.691.351 +63.545
                        05.05.2022 199.756.083 +64.732
                        06.05.2022 199.820.729 +64.646

200 Million streams in 3 days

Comment

• Finally! Hopefully she will post something about it on her stories! 200M for Madame X finally! And that’s not adding all the streams from the remixes which should add at least 12-14M more? Overall I guess it was a ‘successful’ era having in mind that she did not have a big single and the basic promo that consisted only on one performance and videos.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoirPhoenix View Post
                            Finally! Hopefully she will post something about it on her stories! 200M for Madame X finally! And that’s not adding all the streams from the remixes which should add at least 12-14M more? Overall I guess it was a ‘successful’ era having in mind that she did not have a big single and the basic promo that consisted only on one performance and videos.
                            It is surely the most streamed new studio album released by a woman in her sixties.
                            Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• ^And it streamed more than Mariah and Celine's last albums.

Comment

• Well it also has Maluma, Anitta, Swae Lee, and Quavo. Theirs are solo albums.

Plus a Eurovision performance

Comment

• It's crazy to think that Frozen Remix will surpass Medellin streams in a few weeks

Comment

• ^^Yes, very true. But, just because Maluma and Anitta are on a song, it doesn't mean audiences will automatically like it. It's the quality of the song.

Comment

• Question for those about streams and Spotify rules and how to help Madonna the best way possible:

Besides my computer (that is now streaming whenever I have it open) I also have my phone and tablet on Spotify with 2 Premium accounts.The phone and tablet have earplugs on so that I won't ear the 3 songs at the same time

I did a playlist in each that I'm playing with all the 3 Frozen remixes, Into The Groove and another 14 remix songs that will be on that new collection "Finally Enough Love: 50 number ones" and are already available on Spotify (I think there are more available but I selected these ones including most that are available on the 1 CD version too).

1 - Is there a limit daily streams that count for Spotify? The playlist is on repeat so each son will only play again after other 18 songs play. They play a lot of times each day as move foward many times to increase streams.

2 - Is 35 seconds really the minimum time to make sure the stream is taken into account? I'm letting them play for 38-40 seconds most times I'm near the devices.

3 - I'm using a VPN to change my country... currently in UK but probably will move to US on week of release as I see US will much probably need more help. Either way I want to confirm that a VPN really change my stream to the refered country. You know?

4 - These streams equivalent will count for each Song Chart sales certifications? And for some album too right?

I often have them left and right side of my computer and put the last 40 seconds of one song and the first 40 of second song (it's not the whole day but during at least 7-9 hours a day I will be able to do it). I estimated that each song will get played 80 to 100 times per day on each device (so 160 to 200 streams for each song plust my computer). In UK each 100 premium streams is 1 equivalent sale (right?) but in US it's 125 premium streams for 1 equivalent song sale, correct?

My goal is to give the most streams possible for the collection (if Warner decides to use them for it later on) and also help those songs achieve a new Digital Song Certification sooner in UK or US. I believe the songs streams and digital sales of these remixes will all count to the song certification but correct me if I'm wrong ("Into The Groove" may benefit a lot from being the first remix released).
                                      Last edited by MadNuno; Sun May 8, 2022, 15:01.

Comment

• I mean you do you, but… nope. It really isn’t that important.
                                        Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post
                                          I mean you do you, but… nope. It really isn’t that important.
                                          I know it isn't that important... especially if I'm just 1 person doing it... if 1000 persons do it also around the world it certainly have some kind of effect for sure.

At most I get 2 UK equivalent sales per day for each song (14 equivalent sales for a week for each of teh 18 songs). Imagine if just 1000 fans would do something similar (that would be around 1400 equivalent song sales for each of those 18 songs per week - that would be over 25k equivalent song sales for Madonna in UK per week so over 100k per month).

I know that 1000 persons doing this is a lot (even looking worldwide) but it's quite possible. The most mediatic world charts and certifications are UK and US so that's where I will focus on streams to help her during this era. Will buy all physical copies here in Portugal to help her get another #01 on the Portuguese album charts (where even "Remix and Revised", "Confessions Tour" and "Sticky and Sweet Tour" were #01 - while "Rebel Heart Tour" live album peaked #03 - "Celebration" peaked #02 for 2 weeks blocked by 2 different albums here in Portugal).

I just need to understand if I really get those 160 to 200 streams for each song or if there is really any limit streams for each song a user plays per day. Also if a VPN changing the country is enough to change the streams country of origin or if I need to change any other Spotify settings.

Another question: Anyone knows if all 3 Frozen Sickick remixes count for the same certification or are they counted seperately in UK despite being similar and being the same song? If they are together that means there is a real chance it may achieve silver one day (I'm giving it 42 equivalent song sales from streams per week just by myself - that's over 160 equivalent song sales per month just from me - I'm certain many other fans are also streaming these in UK).

Comment

• Monthly Listeners

Last edited by Forreal; Sun May 8, 2022, 17:41.

Comment

• Originally posted by thebigham View Post
                                              ^And it streamed more than Mariah and Celine's last albums.
                                              God control is the only solo track from Madame X with over 10 million streams on Spotify

Comment

• Originally posted by britneyliam View Post

God control is the only solo track from Madame X with over 10 million streams on Spotify
                                                It had a video that made some impact on the media and news. That helped the song get noticed.

"I Rise" and "I Don't Search I Find" songs were solo effort singles but didn't have a video to promote them.

First 2 singles from the albums weren't solo efforts (and are usually the 2 songs more successful).

Her videos for "Dark Ballet" and "Batuka" probably helped these album tracks not being ignored but as they were not singles were not very promoted.

Her collaboration with Anitta was a cover from a song that had already been #01 in Portugal during 5 weeks in 2018 (the original video song by Blaya already have over 40 million views on YouTube) so that also helped the song version (it was even played on the radio in Portugal and Brazil).

Comment

• Streams on Spotify 07/05/2022

Frozen (Sickick Remix) 59,358,559 (+358,394)

Fireboy DML Version 3,981,050 (+46,463)

070 Shake Version 3,149,421 (+48,182)

Total 453,039 daily streams
                                                  Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by britneyliam View Post

And so?
                                                    still outstreamed those album

Comment

Working...
                                                    X