• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^so tomorrow will be the day the music died

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop View Post
      ^so tomorrow will be the day the music died
      We can’t have everything, and we’re not in a position to get annoyed that the wrong song is her most streamed. Streams are streams!
      Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post

We can’t have everything, and we’re not in a position to get annoyed that the wrong song is her most streamed. Streams are streams!
        I'm just kidding boo. The more the better.

Comment

• Comment

^so tomorrow will be the day the music died
            Well... "Material Girl" had it viral moment already and is doing great.

Hopefully soon (a word Madonna loves) "Like a Prayer" and other of her hits will also get some big viral moments (even bigger) and turn things around again.

I love that Madonna will soon have 3 songs over 300 million streams (should be 1 billion) but "Material Girl" certainly didn't deserve to even be among her TOP 10 biggest streamed songs and would never be there if not for recent viral activations by Stranger Things and Tik Tok videos.

I will give Warner 1 decade to make this right

Hopefully "Stranger Things 5" will have Madonna again... Kate is also from Warner.

Comment

• Madonna will be livid Material Girl is her most streamed song, but beggars cannot be choosers - in her mind something like Burning Up should be on like a billion streams

Comment

Madonna will be livid Material Girl is her most streamed song, but beggars cannot be choosers - in her mind something like Candy Shop should be on like a billion streams
                fixed

Comment

Madonna will be livid Material Girl is her most streamed song, but beggars cannot be choosers - in her mind something like Burning Up should be on like a billion streams
                  Until 2017 "Material Girl" was not even TOP 10 Madonna most streamed songs. Stranger Things and Tik Tok changed that.

Comment

• Doesn’t alter the fact Madonna is probably livid that her media nickname is now also her most streamed track

Comment

Doesn’t alter the fact Madonna is probably livid that her media nickname is now also her most streamed track
                      Only on Spotify and since a few hours, not on all streaming platforms worldwide.
                      If you include both YouTube and Spotify alone "Material Girl" is Madonna #07 most streamed song and "La Isla Bonita" is #01.

But if any of her other hits gets activated in a similar way that will be shortlived. "Material Girl" still isn't Madonna most streamed song on Spotify for even 24 hours now. How long was "Like a Prayer" Madonna most streamed track on Spotify before? How many years?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by MadNuno View Post

Only on Spotify and since a few hours, not on all streaming platforms worldwide.
                          If you include both YouTube and Spotify alone "Material Girl" is Madonna #07 most streamed song and "La Isla Bonita" is #01.

But if any of her other hits gets activated in a similar way that will be shortlived. "Material Girl" still isn't Madonna most streamed song on Spotify for even 24 hours now. How long was "Like a Prayer" Madonna most streamed track on Spotify before? How many years?
                          My god, I say this with love but come on, take a holiday.

Comment

I swear if you bring european certifications + iTunes + weeks on chart+ wtv to show how Like a Prayer is the biggest song I will force you to listen to BDay Song until it goes viral and becomes M's most streamed song

Comment

• BodyShop You know BDay Song is one of the most streamed MDNA songs, right?

Comment

I swear if you bring european certifications + iTunes + weeks on chart+ wtv to show how Like a Prayer is the biggest song I will force you to listen to BDay Song until it goes viral and becomes M's most streamed song
                                GOD NO!
                                Not BDay song! God! Probably my least favorite song on MDNA

Comment

• Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• Streams on Spotify 19/06/2022

Frozen (Sickick Remix) 72,107,549 (+217,866)

Fireboy DML Version 5,612,782 (+28,639)

070 Shake Version 4,824,529 (+26,353)

Frozen On Fire 1,246,169 (+17,035)

Total 289,893 Daily Streams = 83,791,029 in Total Streams
                                    Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

GOD NO!
                                        Not BDay song! God! Probably my least favorite song on MDNA
                                        So behave

Artoo

Comment

• Material Girl Streams on Spotify 19/06/2022:

Celebration Version 258,904,977
                                          Like A Virgin (Studio Album Version) 37,702,026
                                          TIC (Version) 5,248,110

Total 301,855,113 Streams (+364,962)

MG has surpassed LAP
                                          Last edited by jjavier1978; Mon June 20, 2022, 18:10.

Comment

• Like A Prayer Streams on Spotify 19/06/2022:

Celebration Version 221,905,064
                                            Like A Prayer (Studio Album Version) 74,275,100
                                            TIC (Version) 5,615,779

Total 301,795,943 Streams (+197,414)

Comment

• Now they need LAP to get viral on TIK TOK somehow to get to 500k daily streams and get its top spot back.

Glad Madonna have 2 songs over 300 million streams on Spotify!
                                              Let's help "Hung Up" get to this 300 million club soon too

Comment

• Happy for MG. Its good to have any big song which keeps improving and expanding . I hope it gets to 400 million sooner than expected.
                                                Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Originally posted by autumnwind View Post
                                                  Happy for MG. Its good to have any big song which keeps improving and expanding . I hope it gets to 400 million sooner than expected.
                                                  Well if it’s doing 2-3m a week, it could end up well on its way to almost doubling its current total streams before the end of the year. It’s definitely the best contender to getting to a billion streams first.

Comment

Well if it’s doing 2-3m a week, it could end up well on its way to almost doubling its current total streams before the end of the year. It’s definitely the best contender to getting to a billion streams first.
                                                    Not sure about that. If it gets 3M per week until december, if would close the year with around 380M.
                                                    It'll probably reach 400m by this time next year, which would be great regardless.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X