Madonna :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shego View Post
    We always say that Madonna is sad for having only 7 songs with 100M streams on Spotify, but we never say how she's going to have 7 songs with over 200M streams soon
    And very soon she will certainly have over 10 songs over 100 million strreams too.

Comment

• Originally posted by wowsignal14 View Post
      Spotify Update:

Material Girl: 306,699,534 (+418,594)
      Hung Up: 270,377,897 (+250,142)
      Like a Prayer: 304,544,141 (+232,454)
      La Isla Bonita: 223,332,973 (+212,024)
      LIB’s daily streams will surpass LAP when Latin America dominates the Spotify market

Comment

• More than 3 months after the announcement of an upgrade HD video…Finally is here!

Last edited by fridakahlo; Mon July 4, 2022, 05:17.

Comment

• Originally posted by fridakahlo View Post
          More than 3 months after the announcement of an upgrade HD video…Finally is here!
          Her team takes the saying "better late than never" too literally. Anyway, its current views are 10,963,114 with a daily average of 6,236, according to Kworb. Let's see the next few days.

Comment

• Kworb YT daily update is stalled since more than a week by now

what happened!!!

Btw great to see LIB growing on Spotify, such a timeless hit!!

Comment

• Originally posted by wowsignal14 View Post

the MG and frozen remix viral trends definitely bringed some attention to other songs (mainly lap and lib)
              she needs something major and her consumption will grow exponentially, if the biopic is done well it could do just that.
              The ‘problem’ with the biopic is that Madonna has supposedly auditioned actresses on their vocal abilities, suggesting they’ll record an OST and not lip to Madonna’s (like Bohemian Rhapsody). I don’t doubt that the biopic will increase her streams but for the younger market, it could end up being all about the OST rather than originals.

I still get good vibes about the biopic though. It’s exactly what Madonna’s career needs in terms of general public re-engagement, and I can’t wait to see what impact that has on her figures.
              Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post

The ‘problem’ with the biopic is that Madonna has supposedly auditioned actresses on their vocal abilities, suggesting they’ll record an OST and not lip to Madonna’s (like Bohemian Rhapsody). I don’t doubt that the biopic will increase her streams but for the younger market, it could end up being all about the OST rather than originals.

I still get good vibes about the biopic though. It’s exactly what Madonna’s career needs in terms of general public re-engagement, and I can’t wait to see what impact that has on her figures.
                It's true but Queen achieved both: OST and their GH albums had huge surges!

Comment

• Queen and Elton are two very different types of artists to Madonna. Male bands and singers always have a leg up when it comes to streaming. Plus Madonna has simply waited way too long to finish this biopic. It was announced like 3 years ago and wont be ready for another 2. It will help for sure but I really think her "soon" will have hurt her here

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
                    Queen and Elton are two very different types of artists to Madonna. Male bands and singers always have a leg up when it comes to streaming. Plus Madonna has simply waited way too long to finish this biopic. It was announced like 3 years ago and wont be ready for another 2. It will help for sure but I really think her "soon" will have hurt her here
                    The “soon” thing, only upset her hardcore fanbase, so when the biopic it’s done and ready for the screen, general public will embrace it, no matter what, if the product is worth it .
                    Last edited by Forreal; Mon July 4, 2022, 13:21.

Comment

• Originally posted by UnapologeticKenny View Post

Her team takes the saying "better late than never" too literally. Anyway, its current views are 10,963,114 with a daily average of 6,236, according to Kworb. Let's see the next few days.
                      same thing with her certifications, I mean her latest cert was almost 10 years ago now! They said patience is a virtue or somethin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Forreal View Post

The “soon” thing, only upset her hardcore fanbase, so when the biopic it’s done and ready for the screen, general public will embrace it, no matter what, if the product is worth it .
                        I dont mean it will upset people. I mean an oversaturation of biopics. I mean everyone and their mother has done a biopic. The sad thing was Madonnas was announced before a lot of those. Celine and Whitney have biopics coming out. Janet had hers and I think Mariah announced one? Madonna was the first I believe but the last to release.

Comment

3k views so far. Idk, maybe they should talk about it on her social media? It's crazy that they didn't even do that…

The HD remasters really helped Take a Bow and other videos so hopefully it pushes this one too. They do to upload them faster though. Vogue is getting mediocre numbers but could get more with a better quality.

I like that they highlight these minor singles but her biggest hits should all be in HD by now. Vogue, Like a Virgin, Sorry, 4 Minutes and Ray Of Light need to be next!

Comment

• I think they’re saving her biggest hits for some reason - it’s madness that La Isla Bonita hasn’t been added in HD when it’s getting so many views. There must be a game plan involved - I wonder if Warner have somehow stepped in and decided to fund actual 4K rescan up-scales? That could explain the delay.

I don’t understand why American Pie is upscaled - it’s from 2000, there should be a HD digital copy readily available in her vault. Clearly they’re hoping it will get a boost from 4th July but I don’t see why
                            Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post

I dont mean it will upset people. I mean an oversaturation of biopics. I mean everyone and their mother has done a biopic. The sad thing was Madonnas was announced before a lot of those. Celine and Whitney have biopics coming out. Janet had hers and I think Mariah announced one? Madonna was the first I believe but the last to release.
                              I agree. Its getting too delayed and late. Its oversaturated. Everyone will have released theirs by time madonna does hers. The public will already have lost their interests for overflooded biopic by time hers finally sees the light. I don't get why she takes too much time unlike her past. She used to initiate the trend. Now she is years late for this project. So unlike her and not clever.
                              Last edited by autumnwind; Mon July 4, 2022, 19:51.
                              Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• Madonna´s Rebel Heart has reached 255Million Streamson Spotify!
                                Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• Streams on Spotify 03/07/2022

Frozen (Sickick Remix) 75,419,015 (+207,575)

Fireboy DML Version 6,036,222 (+25,024)

070 Shake Version 5,192,615 (+22,536)

Frozen On Fire 1,478,643 (+13,142)

Total 268,277 Daily Streams = 88,126,495 in Total Streams
                                  Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• I already know iTunes are now residual sales still is nice seeing sell something in these countries:

Album: Rebel Heart
                                    iTunes:
                                    #33 Hungary
                                    #37 Costa Rica
                                    #43 Greece
                                    #60 Czech Republic
                                    #68 Poland
                                    #75 Brazil

Album: The Immaculate Collection
                                    iTunes:
                                    #15 Australia

Album: Celebration
                                    iTunes:
                                    #63 Greece
                                    #69 Sri Lanka
                                    #70 Costa Rica
                                    #73 Slovakia

Comment

They are waiting for America Independence Day to release. Thinking American will make American Pie on 4th of July follow by eating the pie while viewing American Pie video. LOL!
                                      Last edited by fridakahlo; Mon July 4, 2022, 23:25.

Comment

• Originally posted by jjavier1978 View Post
                                        Madonna´s Rebel Heart has reached 255Million Streamson Spotify!
                                        Her best album since COADF

Comment

• Originally posted by MadonnaIcon View Post

no

Comment

• Originally posted by MadonnaIcon View Post

My most played Madonna album since I've began tracking my listening habits in September 2011.

01 - 2,277 plays - Rebel Heart
                                            02 - 1,671 plays - Madame X
                                            03 - 610 plays - MDNA
                                            04 - 505 plays - Ray of Light
                                            05 - 289 plays - Confessions of a Dancefloor
                                            06 - 233 plays - Hard Candy
                                            07 - 206 plays - Music
                                            08 - 191 plays - Like a Prayer
                                            09 - 184 plays - Like a Virgin
                                            10 - 115 plays - Bedtime Stories
                                            My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Fajitas View Post

The HD remasters really helped Take a Bow and other videos so hopefully it pushes this one too. They do to upload them faster though. Vogue is getting mediocre numbers but could get more with a better quality.
                                              Vogue is actually been getting some of its worse views since 2013...wtf happened, lmao.
                                              "Your actions speak louder than promises/You're inclined to make and inclined to break"

Comment

• Originally posted by TiagoRodrigues View Post

Vogue is actually been getting some of its worse views since 2013...wtf happened, lmao.
                                                The remix video is slowly cannibalizing it… I used to think it was her signature song but it’s actually doing bad compared to so many of her other hits. La Isla Bonita, Material Girl, Hung Up, Like a Prayer all feel way bigger now.

Vogue got 16M views last year and only 3.4M so far this year… It should end up the year around 7M, that's twice less than 2021. Truly tragic. I know we've had that debate before but it was in my opinion terrible to upload the remix video three years ago. The VMAs performance (taking a lot of views - more than the video itself) and the original mv are enough, we didn't need a third upload (taking 9k views a day.)
                                                Last edited by Fajitas; Tue July 5, 2022, 09:47.

Comment

• Originally posted by TiagoRodrigues View Post

They uploaded 10 Vogue videos.All different but some are similar versions.
                                                  It should be doing better anyway (it will once activated).
                                                  Still too many different videos available are splitting the views:

- Vogue (Official Video) - 151.7 M
                                                  - Vogue (Live at MTV Awards) - 54 2M
                                                  - Vogue (Live from MDNA) - 20.3 M
                                                  - Vogue (12" Remix) - 11.5 M
                                                  - Vogue (Live Sticky & Sweet) - 6.9M
                                                  - Vogue (I'm Going Tell You A Secret) - 4.2 M
                                                  - Vogue (Blond Ambition) - 1.8 M.
                                                  - Vogue (12" audio upload) - 0.2 M
                                                  - Vogue (Strike a Pose Dub upload) - 0.1 M
                                                  - Vogue (Bette Davis Dub upload) - 0.1 M

All "Vogue" Views Sumed up on YouTube Videos: 251 M views as today.

These are only "Vogue" video uploads on her Youtbe channel, not other uploads or YouTube Music Automatic Generated Audio.

Comment

• I truly believe that an HD or 4K version of "Vogue" video will make its views rise to the sky.

Most probably they will only do it when the "I'm Breathless" album anniversary editon is release somewhere "SOON".
                                                    Same for most of her videos that still aren't HD ("Borderline", "Like a Virgin", "La Isla Bonita", "Like a Prayer" and others). Will much probably be uploaded when the anniversary remaster album is released.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X