Madonna :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^
    Good! I think both playlists coexisted before as well cause once the bigger disappeared the other already had 11k followers. Anyway, one less problem for us to complain about.

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

• Are both albums debuting together on the charts?
      "Your actions speak louder than promises/You're inclined to make and inclined to break"

Comment

• Originally posted by TiagoRodrigues View Post
        Are both albums debuting together on the charts?
        I think both versions will be combined for sales.
        Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

Are both albums debuting together on the charts?
          Yes, both Billboard and Official Chart confirmed that already saying that "50 Number Ones" is a deluxe version of "Finally Enough Love".

Offical Charts only put 1 album on the New releases article this week as well.

https://www.officialcharts.com/new-releases/

Comment

• Originally posted by MadNuno View Post

Yes, both Billboard and Official Chart confirmed that already saying that "50 Number Ones" is a deluxe version of "Finally Enough Love".

Offical Charts only put 1 album on the New releases article this week as well.

https://www.officialcharts.com/new-releases/
            Good. She's probably #1 in the UK Itunes chart and Australia then. Good news.
            "Your actions speak louder than promises/You're inclined to make and inclined to break"

Comment

Two great markets to Madonna. I hope she debut into top 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by UnapologeticKenny View Post
                ^^
                Good! I think both playlists coexisted before as well cause once the bigger disappeared the other already had 11k followers. Anyway, one less problem for us to complain about.

Thanks for sharing.
                So Madame X should increase again this week!

Comment

Not sure about UK.
                  Steps have been promoting their album very much and are selling signed copies on their website.
                  Also are going to do some store signing during this week.

The album is another GH but have 2 new songs and 4 new remixes for some of their biggest hits as bonus... their 2020 album sold 35k on first week while their 2021 album sold around 25k on first week in UK. They are serious competition.

Madonna will most certainly be TOP 3 and most probably even TOP 2 but after Monday Mid-weeks we will know exactly what we are dealing with here as the #01 may be very hard to get (unless Madonna is going to UK TV next week - she could as she is in Europe already).

Comment

• Originally posted by Fajitas View Post

So Madame X should increase again this week!
                    I hope so. 13/15 tracks are on that playlist (I Rise and Extreme Occident are the ignored ones)!

Comment

• UK OCC

(99) 363 The Immaculate Collection

Album Streaming Chart

79 (85) 32 The Immaculate Collection
                      Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• do we know how many sales does an album need to chart #90 in the UK?
                        Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
                        Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shego View Post
                          do we know how many sales does an album need to chart #90 in the UK?
                          1,000 more or less.
                          Last edited by jjavier1978; Fri August 19, 2022, 18:56.
                          Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by jjavier1978 View Post
                            UK OCC

(99) 363 The Immaculate Collection

Album Streaming Chart

79 (85) 32 The Immaculate Collection
                            I wonder if the reason it's come back on the charts is due to the Finally Love remix album coming out today.
                            "Crime is increasing
                            Trigger happy policing..."
                            -- Marvin Gaye ("Inner City Blues")

Comment

Not sure about UK.
                              Steps have been promoting their album very much and are selling signed copies on their website.
                              Also are going to do some store signing during this week.

The album is another GH but have 2 new songs and 4 new remixes for some of their biggest hits as bonus... their 2020 album sold 35k on first week while their 2021 album sold around 25k on first week in UK. They are serious competition.

Madonna will most certainly be TOP 3 and most probably even TOP 2 but after Monday Mid-weeks we will know exactly what we are dealing with here as the #01 may be very hard to get (unless Madonna is going to UK TV next week - she could as she is in Europe already).
                              She's still in Italy so I don't know if she's going to promote it that much. We'll see.
                              "Crime is increasing

Comment

• Her albums are all over itunes. What a lovely sight to see. She is selling a lot of music today! Queen Mother Madonna for real!!!!
                                Madonna, The Holy Queen of Music!
                                http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/wor ... ing-artist

Comment

• Originally posted by jjavier1978 View Post

1,000 more or less.
                                  so you could easily say TIC sells 20k per year just in UK
                                  Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
                                  Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

Comment

• Originally posted by BadMan125 View Post

I wonder if the reason it's come back on the charts is due to the Finally Love remix album coming out today.
                                    With Finally Enough Love coming out this week, TIC is lock on another week on UK Charts

Comment

• So... you guys got any predictions for first week sales in the US? Obviously don't expect it to sell 100k, but I can see it do 20-30k first week, maybe. Probably 50k due to streams?

What do you guys predict?
                                      "Crime is increasing

Comment

• Originally posted by luan View Post

With Finally Enough Love coming out this week, TIC is lock on another week on UK Charts
                                        Yeah it definitely looks like it. I can see a bump next week. Maybe top 50-70.
                                        "Crime is increasing

Comment

• Originally posted by BadMan125 View Post
                                          So... you guys got any predictions for first week sales in the US? Obviously don't expect it to sell 100k, but I can see it do 20-30k first week, maybe. Probably 50k due to streams?

What do you guys predict?
                                          This is never selling 50k and she’s never pulling 20k out of streaming. So many of you are in for a disappointment. Just compare these numbers to Madame X and you’ll see that it’s impossible. I’d love that but it’s not happening.

I’m sorry to say this but no one cares about this except for her fans. We’re buying different versions but that’s it. This isn’t appealing to anyone else.

She’s doing 25k tops in the US imo

Comment

• Originally posted by Fajitas View Post

This is never selling 50k and she’s never pulling 20k out of streaming. So many of you are in for a disappointment. Just compare these numbers to Madame X and you’ll see that it’s impossible. I’d love that but it’s not happening.

I’m sorry to say this but no one cares about this except for her fans. We’re buying different versions but that’s it. This isn’t appealing to anyone else.

She’s doing 25k tops in the US imo
                                            I know sales have been slow in US most of the time but it certainly seems that she is going to do more than 30k based on this start.
                                            Next week on Monday or Tuesday we will already have predictions from Hits for her first week sales.

Comment

I know sales have been slow in US most of the time but it certainly seems that she is going to do more than 30k based on this start.
                                              Next week on Monday or Tuesday we will already have predictions from Hits for her first week sales.
                                              What start? Being #3 and #7 on iTunes where selling 45 copies gets you to #1? Plus, it's going to be a very frontloaded release… Especially if there is no promo.

I would love for you to be right but I don't see this happening. I'll gladly eat my hat if you're right though. Let's wait until Monday!

When are the first UK midweeks out? Tomorrow or on Monday?

Also, shouldn't we discuss this in the Finally Enough Love thread? Haha

Comment

• MONTHLY LISTENERS
                                                Spoiler!

12/08/22: 22,094,073 (+31,295) #156 (=)
                                                13/08/22: 22,106,848 (+12,775) #155 (+1)
                                                14/08/22: 22,117,511 (+10,663) #155 (=)
                                                15/08/22: 22,125,634 (+8,123) #155 (=)
                                                16/08/22: 22,144,167 (+18,533) #154 (+1)
                                                17/08/22: 22,156,547 (+12,685) #155 (-1)
                                                18/08/22: 22,170,550 (+14,003) #155 (=)

MATERIAL GWORRLLLLLLLL! on Spotify
                                                Spoiler!

12/08/22: 741,020 (+55,372) -12,12% [-72,73%]
                                                13/08/22: 780,052 (+39,032) -29,50% [-67,39%]
                                                14/08/22: 810,234 (+30,182) -22,67% [-63,09%]
                                                15/08/22: 839,391 (+29,157) -3,39% [-65,55%]
                                                16/08/22: 871,665 (+32,274) +10,69% [-53,39%]
                                                17/08/22: 902,983 (+31,318) -2,96% [-51,21%]
                                                18/08/22: 931,555 (+28,572) -8,76% [-54,65%]

*I don't see a point to continue updating this song. If something changes in the future, I'll be happy to restart again, but for now... the song seems pretty dead to me*

BREAK MY SOUL (THE QUEENS REMIX) on Spotify
                                                Spoiler!

12/08/22: 1,495,720 (+168,497) +14,25%
                                                13/08/22: 1,636,304 (+140,584) -16,56% [-59,93%]
                                                14/08/22: 1,749,400 (+113,096) -19,55% [-55,88%]
                                                15/08/22: 1,863,818 (+114,418) +1,16% [-48,39%]
                                                16/08/22: 1,980,047 (+116,229) +1,58% [-38,16%]
                                                17/08/22: 2,092,763 (+112,716) -3,02% [-30,79%]
                                                18/08/22: 2,227,387 (+134,624) +19,43% [-8,71%]

*This one I'll do a few more days. Let's see when/if it stabilizes - today's update looks cute *

Comment

• Very surprised and happy with the Break My Soul update. What could have possibly happened?! Was it added to any big playlist? Or did Beyonce acknowledge it again?

Comment

Working...
                                                  X