Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madonna :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
    Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

    Comment


    • Album: The Immaculate Collection
      iTunes:
      #33 Australia (+13)
      #87 Canada (NE)
      Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by floridagrl View Post
        How true are these charts?

        This is a lie.

        Only Madonna have more than 280 # 1s in official charts WW and the second is Rihanna with 150 # 1s.

        Mariah and Gaga close to 100 # 1.

        This is another Little Monster page.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by MusicGoddess View Post

          This is a lie.

          Only Madonna have more than 280 # 1s in official charts WW and the second is Rihanna with 150 # 1s.

          Mariah and Gaga close to 100 # 1.

          This is another Little Monster page.
          Agree
          Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

          Comment


          • Hung Up On Tokischa (music video) has surpassed 1,5MILLION Views on YouTube.
            Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by jjavier1978 View Post
              Switzerland

              54 (RE) 02 Rebel Heart Tour (Peaked #30)
              Vinyl Chart:

              04 (NEW) 01 Rebel Heart Tour
              Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

              Comment


              • Poland (Vinyl) Chart:

                12 (NEW) 01 Rebel Heart Tour
                Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by MusicGoddess View Post

                  This is a lie.

                  Only Madonna have more than 280 # 1s in official charts WW and the second is Rihanna with 150 # 1s.

                  Mariah and Gaga close to 100 # 1.

                  This is another Little Monster page.
                  Thanks. That's why i asked. I wish i were more knowledgeable about charts and sales.
                  Madonna, The Holy Queen of Music!
                  http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/wor ... ing-artist

                  Comment


                  • Hung Up on Tokischa Spotify Update (23/09/2022)

                    800,483 (+124,490)
                    922,754 (+122,271)
                    1,032,545 (+109,791)
                    Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

                    Comment


                    • Material Girl, Frozen (Remix), Hung Up, Like a Prayer all over 200k

                      Comment


                      • When "Frozen" remix reach 100 million streams on Spotify will Madonna become the first female artist to have Songs that reached that number released in different decades? 80's, 90's, 00's, 10's and 20's? Or she still didnt' reach 100 million with any 10's released song yet?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by MadNuno View Post
                          When "Frozen" remix reach 100 million streams on Spotify will Madonna become the first female artist to have Songs that reached that number released in different decades? 80's, 90's, 00's, 10's and 20's? Or she still didnt' reach 100 million with any 10's released song yet?
                          I don’t recall any of her songs reaching 100M in the 10s decade.

                          But once “Frozen Remix” gets 100M she would have scored a +100M song from 4 different decades (80s, 90s, 00s and 20s). She wouldn’t be the first one on pulling the 4 decade feat though. If I’m not wrong Shakira already did it and Britney will do it in about 4-5 weeks when “Hold Me Closer” hits 100M. Still a great feat, Madonna would join a very exclusive club.
                          Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                          Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

                          Comment


                          • 80's:
                            Material Girl
                            Like A Virgin
                            La Isla Bonita
                            Like A Prayer

                            90's:
                            Vogue

                            2000's
                            Hung Up
                            4 Minutes

                            2010's
                            Bitch I'm Madonna = 84,363,083

                            2020's
                            Frozen Remix = 92,736,856
                            Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by jjavier1978 View Post
                              80's:
                              Material Girl
                              Like A Virgin
                              La Isla Bonita
                              Like A Prayer

                              90's:
                              Vogue

                              2000's
                              Hung Up
                              4 Minutes

                              2010's
                              Bitch I'm Madonna = 84,363,083

                              2020's
                              Frozen Remix = 92,736,856
                              Wow, “Bitch I’m Madonna” is closer than I thought, how much is pulling on daily average streams?
                              Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                              Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

                                Wow, “Bitch I’m Madonna” is closer than I thought, how much is pulling on daily average streams?
                                160k - 165k on weekly streams
                                Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by jjavier1978 View Post

                                  155k - 160k on weekly streams
                                  Thanks. It may still take a couple more years for the 100M mark but it’ll be worthy. In just a couple years Madonna will have a +100M song from 5 different decades which would be an extremely exclusive feat.
                                  Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                  Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by jjavier1978 View Post

                                    160k - 165k on weekly streams
                                    Let's add to our stream daily "tasks" and help the song achieve 100M sooner.

                                    With that average will take 98 weeks to get there... that means will only get there in August 2024 unless streams increase a little bit.

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by MadNuno View Post

                                      Let's add to our stream daily "tasks" and help the song achieve 100M sooner.

                                      With that average will take 98 weeks to get there... that means will only get there in August 2024 unless streams increase a little bit.
                                      Easiest way to boost old songs’ streams is on TikTok … if this goes viral there streams will increase big time and the song will reach 100M way faster.
                                      Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                      Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

                                      Comment


                                      • I was just going to say, all the more reason for everyone to stream BIM like crazy. That would be an awesome accomplishment regarding 5 decades. Has any male artist done this already?

                                        Comment


                                        • Hung Up on Tokischa Spotify Update (24/09/2022)

                                          800,483 (+124,490)
                                          922,754 (+122,271)
                                          1,032,545 (+109,791)
                                          1,119,856 (+87,311)
                                          Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by music126 View Post
                                            I was just going to say, all the more reason for everyone to stream BIM like crazy. That would be an awesome accomplishment regarding 5 decades. Has any male artist done this already?
                                            Not “everyone”. I still think BIM is her worst single ever. And her second worst song after Autotune Baby
                                            "Despair, regret, and tenderness is what I feel for you"

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

                                              Easiest way to boost old songs’ streams is on TikTok … if this goes viral there streams will increase big time and the song will reach 100M way faster.
                                              Warner / Rhino should try to do something. I'm sure Whitney Estate is trying to get there first.
                                              But they still don't own "BIM" and so they will not profit from these streams now...

                                              Comment


                                              • So Madonna is getting close to have 350 songs over 1 million streams on Spotify!

                                                Comment


                                                • Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by MadNuno View Post
                                                    So Madonna is getting close to have 350 songs over 1 million streams on Spotify!

                                                    many tracks are double uploads tho so..
                                                    Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
                                                    Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X