Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madonna :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Santa Baby on Spotify

    11.11.2022 8.961.090 +3.798
    12.11.2022 8.965.603 +4.513
    13.11.2022 8.970.535 +4.932
    14.11.2022 8.975.033 +4.498
    15.11.2022 8.980.242 +5.209
    16.11.2022 8.986.090 +5.848
    17.11.2022 8.992.356 +6.266

    18.11.2022 8.998.807 +6.451
    19.11.2022 9.006.884 +8.077

    Comment


    • **Under the updated album equivalent ratios, 1,250 premium audio streams, 3,750 ad-supported streams, or 3,750 video streams are equal to one album unit.
      Last edited by floridagrl; Sun November 20, 2022, 22:33.
      Madonna, The Holy Queen of Music!
      http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/wor ... ing-artist

      Comment


      • https://www.billboard.com/music/char...ek-1235174433/

        Here’s an updated look at all the acts with at least 20 top 10 albums on the Billboard 200 from March 24, 1956, when the list began publishing on a regular, weekly basis, through the latest chart, dated Nov. 26, 2022.

        Most Billboard 200 Top 10s:

        37, The Rolling Stones
        34, Barbra Streisand
        32, The Beatles
        32, Frank Sinatra
        27, Elvis Presley
        23, Bob Dylan
        23, Madonna
        22, Bruce Springsteen
        21, Elton John
        21, Paul McCartney/Wings
        21, George Strait
        20, Prince

        Comment


        • Originally posted by floridagrl View Post
          True blue will surpass LAV in the distant future it’s gaining more CSPC daily due to La Isla

          Comment


          • Originally posted by BritneyMadonnastan View Post

            True blue will surpass LAV in the distant future it’s gaining more CSPC daily due to La Isla
            Yup! La Isla is killing it!! Glad, too. So much better than LAV, IMO!!
            Madonna, The Holy Queen of Music!
            http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/wor ... ing-artist

            Comment


            • Originally posted by thebigham View Post
              https://www.billboard.com/music/char...ek-1235174433/

              Here’s an updated look at all the acts with at least 20 top 10 albums on the Billboard 200 from March 24, 1956, when the list began publishing on a regular, weekly basis, through the latest chart, dated Nov. 26, 2022.

              Most Billboard 200 Top 10s:

              37, The Rolling Stones
              34, Barbra Streisand
              32, The Beatles
              32, Frank Sinatra
              27, Elvis Presley
              23, Bob Dylan
              23, Madonna
              22, Bruce Springsteen
              21, Elton John
              21, Paul McCartney/Wings
              21, George Strait
              20, Prince
              She should go up one spot when she releases a new one. Hopefully next year.
              Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

              Comment


              • how many albums has she released? have they all entered top 10? i cant think of any album than missed, maybe remixed and revisited
                Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
                Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Shego View Post
                  how many albums has she released? have they all entered top 10? i cant think of any album than missed, maybe remixed and revisited
                  Sticky and Sweet

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by upushme View Post
                    Santa Baby on Spotify

                    11.11.2022 8.961.090 +3.798
                    12.11.2022 8.965.603 +4.513
                    13.11.2022 8.970.535 +4.932
                    14.11.2022 8.975.033 +4.498
                    15.11.2022 8.980.242 +5.209
                    16.11.2022 8.986.090 +5.848
                    17.11.2022 8.992.356 +6.266

                    18.11.2022 8.998.807 +6.451
                    19.11.2022 9.006.884 +8.077
                    She needs to average about 28,000 a day to hit 10 million.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Shego View Post
                      how many albums has she released? have they all entered top 10? i cant think of any album than missed, maybe remixed and revisited
                      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madonn...ms_discography

                      You Can Dance #14
                      Evita Highlights #167
                      R&R #115
                      IGTTYAS #33
                      TCT #15
                      MDNA Tour #90

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by music126 View Post

                        She needs to average about 28,000 a day to hit 10 million.
                        Her version gets pretty good airplay. I hear it in my car and work all the time.
                        Madonna, The Holy Queen of Music!
                        http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/wor ... ing-artist

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by castorino View Post

                          I know Madonna has had 25 number one singles in Italy, so there's two missing from here, but I can't name the missing ones
                          https://www.mad-eyes.net/music/chart-positions.htm

                          It shows 23 number ones in Itlay.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by music126 View Post

                            She needs to average about 28,000 a day to hit 10 million.
                            Last year Santa Baby received ~973,500 streams from Nov 20th until the last day of the year. If the song performs the same way this year, it will finish 2022 with ~9,980,000.

                            The thing is: the song is performing a little better so far, so there still hope for it to reach the 10 million mark this season, finally. Fingers crossed here!

                            Comment


                            • Madonna, The Holy Queen of Music!
                              http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/wor ... ing-artist

                              Comment


                              • stop posting about Santa baby. Madonna has never cared about that song it's embarrassing we make fun of Mariah for being mrs Claus but you post a Christmas song that receive less than 9 000 streams daily ! who cares?

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by impressive_instant View Post
                                  stop posting about Santa baby. Madonna has never cared about that song it's embarrassing we make fun of Mariah for being mrs Claus but you post a Christmas song that receive less than 9 000 streams daily ! who cares?
                                  Plenty of people in here respect Mariah and want to hear about Santa Baby’s performance, whether it’s a flop or not.

                                  It’s a charts forum. If you’re not happy about it you can just leave.

                                  Comment


                                  • Santa Baby numbers are a misery, that’s why I find those daily update quite useless, in this regard I have to admit I aree with @impressiveistant

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by Forreal View Post
                                      Santa Baby numbers are a misery, that’s why I find those daily update quite useless, in this regard I have to admit I aree with @impressiveistant
                                      It's the only time of the year when people stream it and it's going to reach 10 millions soon. Above many songs that were small hits. I think it's interesting. 2 years ago there were a couple of days where it made over 100k, but that didn't happen last year if I recall correctly. Let's see how it goes this year. And btw, it was released for charity, so let's stream it and be nice people.

                                      Comment


                                      • Santa Baby on Spotify

                                        11.11.2022 8.961.090 +3.798
                                        12.11.2022 8.965.603 +4.513
                                        13.11.2022 8.970.535 +4.932
                                        14.11.2022 8.975.033 +4.498
                                        15.11.2022 8.980.242 +5.209
                                        16.11.2022 8.986.090 +5.848
                                        17.11.2022 8.992.356 +6.266

                                        18.11.2022 8.998.807 +6.451
                                        19.11.2022 9.006.884 +8.077
                                        20.11.2022 9.015.116 +8.232

                                        Comment




                                        • This is how I feel about the daily Itunes updates on certain songs/albums. Like who cares if Love Profusion is 52 in Macau on itunes.

                                          It is holiday season so it makes sense to track Santa Baby since there isnt much else to track besides daily total streams of her catalogue.

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by impressive_instant View Post
                                            stop posting about Santa baby. Madonna has never cared about that song it's embarrassing we make fun of Mariah for being mrs Claus but you post a Christmas song that receive less than 9 000 streams daily ! who cares?
                                            If you don’t like the posts, don’t read them. People take their time to source information and provide updates - it is not for you to police what can and cannot be posted. What have you contributed lately?

                                            There is no room for rudeness here. First and only warning.
                                            I have a bad feeling about this.

                                            Comment


                                            • Come on everyone, you should be streaming Santa Baby a few times a day for the next 6 weeks, it won't kill ya. And we got to give those haters something to talk about!

                                              Comment


                                              • Madonna, The Holy Queen of Music!
                                                http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/wor ... ing-artist

                                                Comment


                                                • Honestly, Santa Baby stinks. No wonder she never acknowledges it and never will. Her rendition is probably the worst rendition of the song hands down and will never be the version people will search for When listening to that particula song. Despite being attached to a very successful compilartion album. I'm still up for Dear Jessie, a far better and ORIGINAL song to become her Christmas signature song. 'buT iT's NoT aBoUt XmaZ' So?
                                                  Last edited by babyshower; Tue November 22, 2022, 06:52.

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by babyshower View Post
                                                    Honestly, Santa Baby stinks. No wonder she never acknowledges it and never will. Her rendition is probably the worst rendition of the song hands down and will never be the version people will search for When listening to that particula song. Despite being attached to a very successful compilartion album. I'm still up for Dear Jessie, a far better and ORIGINAL song to become her Christmas signature song. 'buT iT's NoT aBoUt XmaZ' So?
                                                    I wonder why Holiday didn’t make a Christmas hits
                                                    It’s about holiday and celebration
                                                    She should release a Christmas remix of Holiday.

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X