Madonna :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by babyshower View Post
    Honestly, Santa Baby stinks. No wonder she never acknowledges it and never will. Her rendition is probably the worst rendition of the song hands down and will never be the version people will search for When listening to that particula song. Despite being attached to a very successful compilartion album. I'm still up for Dear Jessie, a far better and ORIGINAL song to become her Christmas signature song. 'buT iT's NoT aBoUt XmaZ' So?
    In your opinion. I personally think its perfect for the song.

Comment

• I, for one, care about Love Profusion hitting #52 in Macau. Such resilience. Goes to show the underrated artistry of American Life.
      My legacy is that I stayed on course… from the beginning to the end, because I believed in something inside of me. — Tina Turner

Comment

• BTW, Take A Bow has seen an uptick in streams in Suriname entering at #32 on Apple Music charts while Vogue is seeing a resurgence in Chile and Uruguay on Tik Tok. Would be great if it went viral. Such a revolutionary song that changed the world.
        My legacy is that I stayed on course… from the beginning to the end, because I believed in something inside of me. — Tina Turner

Comment

• OMG. How can you not like her Santa Baby? I think it's the best version. I said it before, it bears repeating....

It gets a lot of airplay every season. I rebuy it every year. It's for charity.

Happy Holidays! ​​​​
          Madonna, The Holy Queen of Music!
          http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/wor ... ing-artist

Comment

• i still can't believe vogue video is gettin 15k daily views still

also holiday is giving more summer vibes, that's why it doesnt feel xmas a lot
            Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
            Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

Comment

• Madonna - Fever (Official Video) now in HD!

Comment

• Originally posted by britneyliam View Post
                She should release a Christmas remix of Holiday.
                That would be very interesting, actually! Holiday is a very well known classic hit, I'm pretty sure it would pop up every Christmas if this happens!
                FOLLOW THE DUCK
                https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzF...RpLtZEEAHM1AEw

Comment

• Yes. I'm fine with either Dear Jessie or Holiday to be pushed during Holiday Season (why not both). Both Like a Prayer and Madonna (the album) would benefit a lot. They're two of my favorite Madonna albums. Santa Baby isn't even part of an studio album of hers.

Comment

• Originally posted by UnapologeticKenny View Post
                    Madonna - Fever (Official Video) now in HD!

Next Rain, please!

Comment

• Do we have any information if any new EP is dropping on Friday?

Comment

• Originally posted by browlowkid View Post
                        Do we have any information if any new EP is dropping on Friday?
                        Everybody !
                        Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• Madonna is trending on Twitter
                          38.8K Tweets!

Comment

• Originally posted by freddaras View Post
                            Madonna is trending on Twitter
                            38.8K Tweets!
                            What's up with that?
                            Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

Comment

• She's always trending on Twitter, basically. Very rarely for a good reason LOL The loud majority hates her over there.

Anyway... how many remixes of Everybody do we still have? I thought the 7" and the You Can Dance edits were all.

Comment

• Originally posted by UnapologeticKenny View Post
                                She's always trending on Twitter, basically. Very rarely for a good reason LOL The loud majority hates her over there.

Anyway... how many remixes of Everybody do we still have? I thought the 7" and the You Can Dance edits were all.
                                Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• ^
                                  I meant only Everybody the song. We have the Album Version (6:02), YCD Remix (6:43), YCD Remix Edit (4:36), Celebration (4:10), 7" Version (3:57) and Instrumental (4:14).

I just checked the Wiki page and I guess we don't have these:

"Everybody" (Extended Version) – 5:56
                                  "Everybody" (Remix) – 6:16
                                  "Everybody" (7" Remix) – 3:20
                                  "Everybody" (Dub Version) – 8:58
                                  "Everybody" (Dub Version) – 5:59
                                  "Everybody" (Dub Version) – 4:40
                                  "Everybody" (LP Version) – 4:55

The Dub Version they might choose just one, but that's a lot I just wished they had released all at once.

Comment

• Im pretty sure that Everybody release is just for the Black Friday Record Store Day its the same day as the 25th. I guess maybe they will also release it on streaming but who knows

Comment

• Santa Baby on Spotify

11.11.2022 8.961.090 +3.798
                                      12.11.2022 8.965.603 +4.513
                                      13.11.2022 8.970.535 +4.932
                                      14.11.2022 8.975.033 +4.498
                                      15.11.2022 8.980.242 +5.209
                                      16.11.2022 8.986.090 +5.848
                                      17.11.2022 8.992.356 +6.266

18.11.2022 8.998.807 +6.451
                                      19.11.2022 9.006.884 +8.077
                                      20.11.2022 9.015.116 +8.232
                                      21.11.2022 9.022.359 +7.243

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
                                        Im pretty sure that Everybody release is just for the Black Friday Record Store Day its the same day as the 25th. I guess maybe they will also release it on streaming but who knows
                                        Everybody 40 is already on streaming. You’re a bad, bad, fan!
                                        I have a bad feeling about this.

Comment

• I don’t see why we’d get Gambler. Obviously we desperately need it adding to streaming, but that should be held off and kept until Madonna re-issues Like a Virgin, and re-issued on picture disc as the lead-in single to the era. I am convinced there’s a whole load of fans and casual fans that have never heard it, seeing as it hasn’t been commercially available since 1985.

Comment

• What was Santa Baby’s 2021 daily peak, do we know?

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post

Everybody 40 is already on streaming. You’re a bad, bad, fan!
                                              "This vinyl reissue celebrates the 40th anniversary of Madonna’s debut single, “Everybody,” released on October 6, 1982. Originally produced by Mark Kamins, the single includes 12” and dub versions of the track, both newly remastered. Also features brand new sleeve artwork, exclusive to this anniversary release."

Isnt the 40th version on streaming the 7in? This release is the 12in. Is that the same thing?

Comment

• On Madonna's Popular page on Spotify:

https://open.spotify.com/artist/6tbjWDEIzxoDsBA1FuhfPW

Material Girl is at 299,948,192.

300,000,000 tomorrow!

Comment

What was Santa Baby’s 2021 daily peak, do we know?
                                                  24.12.2021 8.682.283 +92.844
                                                  25.12.2021 8.776.653 +94.370

posted by upushme

Comment

What was Santa Baby’s 2021 daily peak, do we know?
                                                    23.12.2021 8.589.439 +50.425
                                                    24.12.2021 8.682.283 +92.844
                                                    25.12.2021 8.776.653 +94.370
                                                    26.12.2021 8.801.768 +25.115

23.12.2020 7.484.559 +43.559
                                                    24.12.2020 7.587.260 +102.701
                                                    25.12.2020 7.687.880 +100.620
                                                    26.12.2020 7.712.000 +24.120

23.12.2019 6.022.258 +95.423
                                                    24.12.2019 6.264.590 +242.332
                                                    25.12.2019 6.505.052 +240.462
                                                    26.12.2019 6.542.246 +37.194

Last edited by upushme; Tue November 22, 2022, 23:20.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X