Madonna :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post
    Madonna Vs Sickick - Frozen (Fireboy DML Remix) [Official Music Video] hit 14M views on YT

This is really good compared to 2nd, 3rd, video etc from Madame X era.

Comment

• Way to go, Santa Baby! Charity money!

Madonna, The Holy Queen of Music!
      http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/wor ... ing-artist

Comment

• Santa Baby
        iTunes:
        #88 United States
        Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
        Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

Comment

• Every christmas a Very Special Christmas does very well on itunes. It just doesnt translate to streams for Santa Baby

Comment

• The real Xmas miracle will be for Santa Baby to hit 10M this season who knows everything can happen!

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
              Every christmas a Very Special Christmas does very well on itunes. It just doesnt translate to streams for Santa Baby
              What do you mean by that? You don't have to buy the whole album, you can cherry pick which songs you want. I always download Santa Baby. The song has its own stats.

Comment

• Originally posted by floridagrl View Post

What do you mean by that? You don't have to buy the whole album, you can cherry pick which songs you want. I always download Santa Baby. The song has its own stats.
                I just mean the album does well in sales (at least on itunes) but not Spotify (at least for SB). It clearly resonates with the itunes buying crowd and not the younger streaming crowd.

Personally I think the whole album is horrible. Although I like Madonna so I like SB.

Comment

I just mean the album does well in sales (at least on itunes) but not Spotify (at least for SB). It clearly resonates with the itunes buying crowd and not the younger streaming crowd.

Personally I think the whole album is horrible. Although I like Madonna so I like SB.
                  Ahhh, okay. I get you. thanks.

Comment

• Santa Baby on Spotify

18.11.2022 8.998.807 +6.451
                    19.11.2022 9.006.884 +8.077
                    20.11.2022 9.015.116 +8.232
                    21.11.2022 9.022.359 +7.243
                    22.11.2022 9.030.428 +8.069
                    23.11.2022 9.039.400 +8.972
                    24.11.2022 9.049.140 +9.740

25.11.2022 9.061.271 +12.131
                    26.11.2022 9.076.558 +15.287
                    27.11.2022 9.093.407 +16.849

Comment

• Madonna, The Holy Queen of Music!

Comment

• I know i am a minority in saying this, but I've never cared for this song. Love the movie, however.

Comment

• Missed one...

Comment

I know i am a minority in saying this, but I've never cared for this song. Love the movie, however.

Lemme join you in that minority.
                            Probably the worst of the Madonna ballads and this is from someone who thinks Madonna is a great pop balladeer but for some reason this left me cold.
                            "Crime is increasing
                            Trigger happy policing..."
                            -- Marvin Gaye ("Inner City Blues")

Comment

Lenny counting the checks he probably still gets from writing this right now.
                              "Crime is increasing

Comment

Every christmas a Very Special Christmas does very well on itunes. It just doesnt translate to streams for Santa Baby
                                As said, it doesn't translate well to Spotify streams maybe because of how old the album is. Whitney's "Do You Hear What I Hear" for example does wonderful as well. Someone on a Whitney page said Whitney's Do You Hear What I Hear (which came from the same album) did over 23 million streams on Spotify so it might be the most successful streamed song on the album (well probably Run DMC's Christmas in Hollis is streamed more but I haven't looked) as opposed to Santa Baby.
                                "Crime is increasing

Comment

• 3 off- topic post in a row to basically let us know how a Whitney track is doing well streaming wise: that”s SPAM !!!

Btw checking M monthly listeners collapsing it’s quite painful, she is near losing almost 500k in a frame time of a week: I know that kinda expected approaching Xmas time, but I hope it stabilize somehow and stop falling.

Curious to know how many listeners she had last year in this same period…

Comment

• A VERY SPECIAL CHRISTMAS on Spotify

01 - Christmas In Hollis (Run-D.M.C.) - 46,469,042
                                    02 - Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) (U2) - 33,516,667
                                    03 - Do You Hear What I Hear (Whitney Houston) - 23,178,305
                                    04 - Santa Baby (Madonna) - 9,093,407
                                    05 - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas (Pretenders) - 8,397,092
                                    06 - Merry Christmas Baby (Bruce Springsteen / The E Street Band) - 6,196,101
                                    07 - Winter Wonderland (Eurythmics) - 5,892,789
                                    08 - The Little Drummer Boy (Bob Seger) - 5,418,699
                                    09 - I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus (John Mellencamp) - 3,537,847
                                    10 - Silent Night (Stevie Nicks) - 2,761,313
                                    11 - Run Rudolph Run (Bryan Adams) - 2,632,065
                                    12 - Santa Claus Is Coming To Town (The Pointer Sisters) - 2,474,689
                                    13 - Gabriel's Message (Sting) - 2,112,304
                                    14 - The Coventry Carol (Alison Moyet) - 1,363,627
                                    15 - Back Door Santa (Bon Jovi) - 383,071

TOTAL STREAMS 153,427,018

As seen above, Madonna's Santa Baby is the fourth most popular song from the compilation. Still nothing great considering it's not at 10 million streams yet while the others above it have more than 20 million.

Forreal She was at ~15,9M listeners around this time last year. And then, with the release of Frozen remix, she started gaining listeners back and finished the Xmas season at ~16,3M.

Comment

• Originally posted by UnapologeticKenny View Post
                                      A VERY SPECIAL CHRISTMAS on Spotify

As seen above, Madonna's Santa Baby is the fourth most popular song from the compilation.
                                      I think the first 2 had official videos right? And I believe Whitney did some promo for her song. Considering how ignored by M and by her fans the song is, 10 millions is actually impressive I think.

Comment

• she lost another 140k monthly listeners today now down to 19 690 105 i'm broken. like i said before we need another frozen remix

Comment

• her fans never try to get a song viral on tiktok, you don't have to show ur face or idk to go viral, u just need to find something catchy, lady gaga has a song going viral every day there, she's like madonna, her streams rise cuz of tiktok only but she has more viral songs active now
                                          Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
                                          Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shego View Post
                                            her fans never try to get a song viral on tiktok, you don't have to show ur face or idk to go viral, u just need to find something catchy, lady gaga has a song going viral every day there, she's like madonna, her streams rise cuz of tiktok only but she has more viral songs active now
                                            Even tho fans don’t like hard candy , MDNA , Rebel heart that much I think they are the albums with most potential to go viral especially girl gone wild

Comment

• Originally posted by BadMan125 View Post

Lenny counting the checks he probably still gets from writing this right now.
                                              Haha! I am sure he is!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BadMan125 View Post

Lemme join you in that minority.
                                                Probably the worst of the Madonna ballads and this is from someone who thinks Madonna is a great pop balladeer but for some reason this left me cold.
                                                I know. I cringe when I hear it. Not for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shego View Post
                                                  her fans never try to get a song viral on tiktok, you don't have to show ur face or idk to go viral, u just need to find something catchy, lady gaga has a song going viral every day there, she's like madonna, her streams rise cuz of tiktok only but she has more viral songs active now
                                                  I see Hung up and Like a Prayer with a healthy amount of views a lot. Imo though Warners should be doing something to make a song viral not us.

Comment

• I love Hard Candy. One of my favorite albums from her.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X