Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madonna :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by nobelson View Post

    It hasn’t slowed down. Last Tuesday the demo did 233k streams vs 370k from yesterday. 58% more. The 2% loss is normal between a Monday and a Tuesday. There’s no playlisting. Y’all need to adjust expectations. It looks like a new peak on the weekend will happen with it holding it like this.
    This is actually doing better than I could ever expected.

    I was among the most negative about this one, I posted once 200k was the best BTUTTB could get…… and I m perfectly fine and happy now to be proven wrong

    Comment


    • Do u think Madonna has a chance to enter top5 here????

      I don’t think she has any problem surpassing Mariah, but Whitney???

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Forreal View Post
        Do u think Madonna has a chance to enter top5 here????

        I don’t think she has any problem surpassing Mariah, but Whitney???

        I don’t see why not. Madonna’s used to be higher than Whitney’s last year; Whitney’s has increased due primarily to the movie about her life

        Comment


        • EDIT.
          Last edited by Fajitas; Wed January 25, 2023, 18:45.

          Comment


          • This is doing great but it would need another push about playlisting. Its reach is way smaller than Frozen Remix, even TODAY.

            Hope more playlists pick up, but I guess that "demo version" thing isn't helping.

            Comment


            • 1/28/23 Billboard charts:

              https://www.billboard.com/charts/dan...al-song-sales/

              Dance/Electronic Digital Song Sales

              10 RE 3 Me Against The Music - Britney Spears featuring Madonna (Peak #10)

              Comment


              • Comment


                • Originally posted by thebigham View Post
                  1/28/23 Billboard charts:

                  https://www.billboard.com/charts/dan...al-song-sales/

                  Dance/Electronic Digital Song Sales

                  10 RE 3 Me Against The Music - Britney Spears featuring Madonna (Peak #10)
                  Wow! Would you look at that!! I actually like this song!!
                  Madonna, The Holy Queen of Music!
                  http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/wor ... ing-artist

                  Comment


                  • Let's stream it... but I was streaming FEL to keep it in the charts one more week in the UK

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Forreal View Post
                      This is so wrong.
                      Madonna is the queen of pop and the biggest selling female music artist of all time!

                      Comment


                      • who cares about illegal uploads now, the OG will be the first one in the results
                        Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
                        Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Shego View Post
                          who cares about illegal uploads now, the OG will be the first one in the results
                          Oh that’s true

                          Illegal uploads should be shout down anyway

                          Comment


                          • Madonna’s total streams on Jan 24: 3.7M

                            Comment


                            • I want her to hit 4 mil again

                              Comment


                              • Good streams numbers but imagine if she had the streaming farms (look it up) that Taylor swift has

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by DavieX View Post
                                  Good streams numbers but imagine if she had the streaming farms (look it up) that Taylor swift has
                                  Streaming farms? What does that mean?
                                  Madonna, The Holy Queen of Music!
                                  http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/wor ... ing-artist

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by floridagrl View Post

                                    Streaming farms? What does that mean?
                                    Having camps of people in different places with different devices/accounts streaming her music non stop to inflate her streaming numbers. They just caught such a place in Brazil that was doing that with Taylor's music.

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by DavieX View Post

                                      Having camps of people in different places with different devices/accounts streaming her music non stop to inflate her streaming numbers. They just caught such a place in Brazil that was doing that with Taylor's music.
                                      Really? Wonder how they got caught. Fans were doing that on MTVs TRL weekly to get their act to the top in the early 2000s.. Robo dialing or something like that.
                                      Madonna, The Holy Queen of Music!
                                      http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/wor ... ing-artist

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by floridagrl View Post

                                        Really? Wonder how they got caught. Fans were doing that on MTVs TRL weekly to get their act to the top in the early 2000s.. Robo dialing or something like that.
                                        There is some info on Twitter about it.

                                        Comment


                                        • And Madonna has fans that do that to. Madnuno has like 3 devices playing her nonstop.

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by Angeman View Post
                                            And Madonna has fans that do that to. Madnuno has like 3 devices playing her nonstop.
                                            1 person does not make a farm.

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by music126 View Post

                                              1 person does not make a farm.
                                              Yeah, that doesn't even come close. Obviously, it doesn't even make a dent as her streams are low.
                                              Madonna, The Holy Queen of Music!
                                              http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/wor ... ing-artist

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by Angeman View Post
                                                And Madonna has fans that do that to. Madnuno has like 3 devices playing her nonstop.
                                                As he should! Makes up for the many fans that are still living in the last century and refusing to get with the times. STREAM MFs

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by music126 View Post

                                                  1 person does not make a farm.
                                                  Nowhere did i say he was the only one. And its still fake streams.

                                                  Comment


                                                  • ^^^ I didn't mean to ruffle your feathers Taylor stan

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X