Madonna :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Westen
    Celebration sold so well with RH release, i don't remember MDNA having that impact on Celebration. So at least this is a step into the right direction
    Yeah. I hope 600k till the end year
    Madonna - MTV's Artist of the Decade!!!

Comment

• Do anyone know about sales of Madonna's japanese version Tours VHS/DVD on Oricon (WTG - Tokyo, BAT - Yokohama, TGS - Fukuoka)?

Comment

• Her best album is Ray of Light

But the album that turn her in an Icon & Legend was Erotica (te Impact of that album Wow)

Comment

• Originally posted by MariahMC
          Her best album is Ray of Light

But the album that turn her in an Icon & Legend was Erotica (te Impact of that album Wow)
          I think that Like a Prayer turn her in a Myth

Comment

• edit

Comment

• Madonna is the most successful artists EVER by United World Chart

http://www.mediatraffic.de/top-track-achievements.htm

1. Madonna
              2. Elvis Presley
              3. Beatles
              4. Michael Jackson
              5. Rolling Stones
              6. Elton John
              7. Bee Gees
              8. Mariah Carey
              9. Rihanna
              10. Stevie Wonder

There's only one Queen and that's Madonna, bitches!!

Comment

Celebration sold so well with RH release, i don't remember MDNA having that impact on Celebration. So at least this is a step into the right direction
                Celebration re-entered the Top 100 around MDNA release time, peaking at #35. So a similar boost. WBR did a great promotion effort, along with the Complete Studio Album thingy.

Chart run of Celebration on those weeks: 98-71-51-35-37-60-69-87

Comment

• Madonna has 11 albums and 19 singles #1 in Canada

Comment

• Originally posted by MDNNA
                    Originally posted by Westen
                    Celebration re-entered the Top 100 around MDNA release time, peaking at #35. So a similar boost. WBR did a great promotion effort, along with the Complete Studio Album thingy.

Thanks, i didn't know that

So with next album celebration is defintly gonna go 2x platinum which means she'll have multiplatinum albums in 4 decades in UK

Comment

Originally posted by MDNNA

Thanks, i didn't know that

So with next album celebration is defintly gonna go 2x platinum which means she'll have multiplatinum albums in 4 decades in UK
                      No because Celebration was launched in 2009 and not in 10's

Comment

• Queen Of Pop!!!

Originally posted by MadonnaDiva
                        Madonna has 11 albums and 19 singles #1 in Canada
                        Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• France Top Back Catalog - 20 April
                          16 (15) Celebration --> 105 weeks on this chart

Comment

France Top Back Catalog - 20 April
                            16 (15) Celebration --> 105 weeks on this chart
                            French people have good taste in music

Comment

• True Blue Album iTunes!

#7 Poland (NE)
                              #23 Taiwan (NE)
                              #65 Namibia (-3)
                              #105 Indonesia (NE)
                              #199 Germany (NE)
                              Madonna is The most successful and influential female artist of all time.

Comment

• One (doubtful) record that Madonna/MDNA no longer holds

@chartnews
                                Handwritten by @ShawnMendes earns the largest 2nd-week percentage drop for #1-debuting albums in the SoundScan era (89%) - from 106k to 12k.

Comment

• Yes

Comment

One (doubtful) record that Madonna/MDNA no longer holds

@chartnews
                                    Handwritten by @ShawnMendes earns the largest 2nd-week percentage drop for #1-debuting albums in the SoundScan era (89%) - from 106k to 12k.
                                    finally!!!

Comment

• can i ask all you chart experts if is it safe to say that Madonna is the best selling female amongst "the divas" (celine, mariah, whitney etc) this decade- 2010 to present?

and i don't want to start a fan war. It is just a simple question.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrHat
                                        can i ask all you chart experts if is it safe to say that Madonna is the best selling female amongst "the divas" (celine, mariah, whitney etc) this decade- 2010 to present?

This decade
                                        2,000,000, "MDNA"
                                        620,000, "Rebel Heart"
                                        300,000, "MDNA World Tour"

=2,920,000 ww + catalog sales ofc

Excluding Celebration sales which was released at the end of 2009

I'm not familiar with Celine, Mariah, Whitney sales, so i guess other users can help us with that

Comment

• Celebration UK sales 562,571

Source: Yoshie

Comment

• Actually Celebration album sold more in 2010-2015 (more than 1,5m) than in 2009 (more than 1,4m)

Total album sales 2010-2015 around 5m

Comment

• Originally posted by sniper
                                              Actually Celebration album sold more in 2010-2015 (more than 1,5m) than in 2009 (more than 1,4m)

Total album sales 2010-2015 around 5m
                                              I know, but i thought out of those releases in this decade

Comment

Originally posted by MrHat
                                                can i ask all you chart experts if is it safe to say that Madonna is the best selling female amongst "the divas" (celine, mariah, whitney etc) this decade- 2010 to present?

This decade
                                                2,000,000, "MDNA"
                                                620,000, "Rebel Heart"

I'm not familiar with Celine, Mariah, Whitney sales, so i guess other users can help us with that
                                                What about Sticky & Sweet Tour? It was released in 2010

Comment

• Originally posted by SocietysBoy
                                                  Originally posted by MrHat

This decade

What about Sticky & Sweet Tour? It was released in 2010
                                                  I forgot about that one

2,000,000, "MDNA"
                                                  620,000, "Rebel Heart"
                                                  500,000, "Sticky & Sweet Tour"
                                                  =3,420,000

Comment

Celebration UK sales 562,571

Source: Yoshie
                                                    Go M-dolla

Comment

Working...
                                                    X