X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BadMan125
    replied
    Originally posted by MadNuno View Post
    As expected "The Immaculate Colleciton" is this week out of UK Offiical TOP 100 Albums charts.

It's down to 100 (70) on its 30th week on the UK Official Albums Streaming Chart.
    I was just wondering if anyone posted that. Looks like it'll be out of the streaming chart next week too.

Leave a comment:

• Forreal
    replied
    MATERIAL GWORRLLLLLLLL! with Saucy Santana out next week, August 5 !! Pre-save to come soon.

Here's the official single cover #materialgirl

Last edited by Forreal; Fri July 29, 2022, 22:49.

Leave a comment:

• MadonnaIcon
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MadNuno
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MadNuno
    replied
    As expected "The Immaculate Colleciton" is this week out of UK Offiical TOP 100 Albums charts.

It's down to 100 (70) on its 30th week on the UK Official Albums Streaming Chart.

Leave a comment:

• MadNuno
    replied
    This is about TRACKS and not SONGS as it only includes the one more streamed version, right?
    How is the chart including all artists albums/edits versions of the songs.

Is there any other Madonna track near to get into that TOP 40? What's the closest?

Leave a comment:

• D3nner
    replied
    Most streamed 80's female solo acts songs on Spotify
    1.Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance with Somebody - 826,982,602
    2.Cyndi Lauper - Girls Just Want to Have Fun - 721,527,793
    3.Tracy Chapman - Fast Car - 588,784,558
    4.Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse of the Heart - 515,853,821
    5. Kate Bush - Running Up That Hill (A Deal With God) - 502,611,737
    6.Cyndi Lauper - Time After Time - 486,691,470
    7.Dolly Parton - 9 to 5 - 396,101,130
    8.Tina Turner - What's Love Got to Do with It - 329,573,851
    9.Belinda Carlisle - Heaven is a Place on Earth - 323,883,419
    10.Bonnie Tyler - Holding Out for a Hero - 287,747,195
    11.Madonna - Material Girl - 271,412,405
    12.Diana Ross - Endless Love (with Lionel Richie) - 254,421,898
    13.Dolly Parton - Island in the Stream (with Kenny Rogers) - 246,942,783
    14.Kim Carnes - Bette Davis Eyes - 244,163,109
    15.Whitney Houston - How Will I Know - 227,831,717
    16.Madonna - Like a Prayer - 227,785,940
    17.Madonna - La Isla Bonita - 222,619,584
    18.Tracy Chapman - Baby Can I Hold You - 217,246,595
    19.Chaka Khan - Ain't Nobody - 213,622,188
    20.Cher - If I Could Turn Back Time - 211,895,114
    21.Diana Ross - I'm Coming Out - 205,785,975
    22.Sade - Smooth Operator - 193,369,969
    23.Madonna - Like a Virgin - 188,585,746
    24.Cyndi Lauper - True Colors - 179,660,630
    25.Laura Branigan - Self Control - 178,991,860
    26.Irene Cara - What A Feeling (Radio Edit) - 177,215,048
    27.Tina Turner - The Best (Edit) - 164,100,528
    28.Tiffany - I Think We're Alone Now - 161,700,790
    29.Irene Cara - What A Feeling - 160,580,986
    30.Tina Turner - The Best - 160,340,446
    31.Taylor Dayne - Tell It To My Heart - 156,477,005
    32.Diana Ross - Upside Down - 135,225,549
    33. Kim Wilde - Kids in America 134,938,321
    34.Whitney Houston - Greatest Love of All - 134,713,163
    35.Laura Branigan - Gloria - 131,172,970
    36.Tracy Chapman - Talkin' Bout a Revoulation - 128,987,237
    37.Sade - Your Love is King - 120,237,934
    38.Barbra Streisand - Woman in Love - 119,482,128
    39.Whitney Houston - Saving All My Love for You - 113,636,050
    40.Dionne Warwick - That's What Friends Are For - 110,239,636

Leave a comment:

• music126
    replied
    Wonder if Madame X Live album saw a small bump due to the Video nomination?

Leave a comment:

• CelinetoBarbra
    replied
    Originally posted by Forreal View Post
    ^ Please discuss Barbra stats in her OWN thread
    Please everyone be Madonna fans in this thread, not other ones's haters

Leave a comment:

• CelinetoBarbra
    replied

It is better for the doer to undo what he has done. If not the viewpoint is so tragic, who cares

Leave a comment:

• Forreal
    replied
    La Isla Bonita 183k (keep going strong , stable around 180k, while it used to score an average of 140-150k per day till a couple of months ago)
    LAP 198k
    HU 211k
    MG 354K (slowing down a bit)

Leave a comment:

• Forreal
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CelinetoBarbra
    replied
    Originally posted by Angeman View Post

Yes compared to her contemporaries Barbra Streisand's streams on Spotify are tragic . Her Youtube views are even more tragic so I don't know what that point you were trying to make was. You can be a fan and not be blinded. Even I can admit for being the best selling female artist of all time Madonna streams don't compare at all to males or bands

Which contemporaries?
    According to Billboard Hot 100 Greatest Female Artist Chart
    1.The greatest one among 60s-70s divas is Olivia Newton-John
    Her biggest hit and 80s billboard top song of decade PHYSICAL is less than 60 million, and since then every top song of decade's streams ranked "low" in "decade stream chart" until streaming era, is it tragic? Obviously no, even being compared to her monster Grease soundtrack songs.

2. Dionne Warwick once the diva had most charted songs (second only to Aretha who is one of most streamed legacy female artist)
    Her streams is less than 600 million.

3.Cher and Tina not doubt have more streams
    But mainly come from theirs hits during next generatio Big 4 era (the former had started her golded time one years before Mariah debuted and reached peak when Celine "retired", the latter same time as Whitney debuted), they both in another case.

4.Jenet Jackson was top 2 artist of Billboard 90s decade chart, had most Billboard no.1 singles other than Madonna, Mariah and Whitney, her streams number could't even ranked inside top 10 among her female contemporaries, dose that mean we should ignore her numbers?

5.EVEN most Big 4’s many biggest hits or no.1 are "very lower" comparing to their contemporaries hits such as 80s' Girls Just Want to Have Fun and I Wanna Dance with Somebody, 90s' All I want for Christmas is you, how can theirs streams be"tragic"?

You can be not a fan, but not be blinded. LOWER is not the same as LOW. Even I can admit for being most successful female single of all time I will always love you and my heart will go on's steams is lower than many contemporaries or even older hits in Spotify ( they are billion stream as top female legacy songs in YouTube), theirs number is still very good.
    Last edited by CelinetoBarbra; Fri July 29, 2022, 05:43.

Leave a comment:

• MadNuno
    replied
    Originally posted by BadMan125 View Post

That may change once Whitney's soundtrack to her biopic comes out in late November with the film coming out in December. But I do think these two will be neck and neck for a good while.
    It may... or may not.. it will certainly make Whitney youtube views increase since November.

We don't know what Madonna and Warner Music will do.
    There are rumours of another album release before the year ends (will it be a deluxe version of one of her albums or a new project?)

How big will be the promo for the Madonna remix compilation and 40 year career anniversary? Almost nothing or big promo?
    How many new remix videos for old songs will there be release? (not many views for each but more videos always mean more views).

Will she perform at the MTV Awards? Will she upload the performance to her YouTube if she indeed performs? Will she perform anywhere else?

Madonna new compilation next month and those "Material Gurl" remix and "Hung Up" new remix if release with videos may even change the tides and make Madonna reach Whitney before November (During March 2022 Madonna have had over 20 million more views than Whitney on YouTube).

We know more or less what is planed by Whitney estate (biopic and biopic OST) but we don't know much what is planned by Madonna, we do know Warner is cooking lots of things with Madonna to celebrate her career.

Also if a few more Madonna videos are upgraded to HD/4K always make her videos views go up a lot. If they really want to make her views go up they just need to upscale some of her most viewed YouTube videos that still aren't in HD or 4K (as among others "La Isla Bonita", "Like a Prayer", "The Power of Goodbye", "Don't Cry For Me Argentina" or "Live To Tell".

Leave a comment:

• BadMan125
    replied
    Originally posted by MadNuno View Post
    Madonna have 5 billion and Whitney Houtson is slightly ahead with 5.115 billion.

Whitney passed away in 2012 when YouTube was rising to it's peak and had her big posthumous hit in 2019.
    Madonna start having her YouTube channel fixed since 2018 but only since late 2021 Warner is puting more effort on Madonna YouTube channel.

Whitney is having less 9/10 million views than Madonna every monthh on average so in about 1 year Madonna should get ahead of her.
    That may change once Whitney's soundtrack to her biopic comes out in late November with the film coming out in December. But I do think these two will be neck and neck for a good while.

Leave a comment:

• BadMan125
    replied
    Great!

Leave a comment:

• Shego
    replied
    Guys don't forget to vote for the VMA today too. From google and twitter account.

Leave a comment:

• Fajitas
    replied
    Originally posted by Angeman View Post

A lot of new songs are released at the same time everywhere. It could easily be released on Friday at 12pm EST for the entire world. Its only thursday morning in the US.
    I'd doubt they'd release the Impressive Instant and the Material Girl remixes on the same day. One would obviously overshadow the other (the MG one that is).

Leave a comment:

• Angeman
    replied
    Originally posted by browlowkid View Post
    It's past midnight in NZ & the Material Girl remix is not out - seems that info was fake. Impressive Instant remix on the other hand was indeed released
    A lot of new songs are released at the same time everywhere. It could easily be released on Friday at 12pm EST for the entire world. Its only thursday morning in the US.

Leave a comment:

• MadNuno
    replied
    Originally posted by browlowkid View Post
    It's past midnight in NZ & the Material Girl remix is not out - seems that info was fake. Impressive Instant remix on the other hand was indeed released
    Hopefully will only be released later after "50 Number Ones" release...
    She will probably performe it at VMA and release it that week?

Leave a comment:

• browlowkid
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BritneyMadonnastan
    replied
    I’ve been mass streaming erotica album and have got it to 1,900 streams on Spotify I hope it helped but I doubt it

Leave a comment:

• MadNuno
    replied
    Madonna have 5 billion and Whitney Houtson is slightly ahead with 5.115 billion.

Whitney passed away in 2012 when YouTube was rising to it's peak and had her big posthumous hit in 2019.
    Madonna start having her YouTube channel fixed since 2018 but only since late 2021 Warner is puting more effort on Madonna YouTube channel.

Whitney is having less 9/10 million views than Madonna every monthh on average so in about 1 year Madonna should get ahead of her.

Leave a comment:

• Angeman
    replied
    Originally posted by DavieX View Post

In before a "fan" comes and blows a fuse trying to discredit this

Anyway Congrats Queen!
    So you're not a fan if you want accurate information?

Leave a comment:

• Forreal
    replied
    Originally posted by DavieX View Post

In before a "fan" comes and blows a fuse trying to discredit this

Anyway Congrats Queen!
    I guess I now who u re talking about….. good lord that guy ……

Leave a comment:

Working...
X