X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Britney Spears :: Charts & Sales History ::

Spotify 22-12-2017
    #139 WW

It would be higher if there’s no new released by Jack Huncho.
    This year its peak could be 24-12-2017.

Comment

• My Only Wish

iTunes:
      #69 Denmark
      #97 Denmark
      #120 Denmark
      #151 Germany

Spotify:
      #13 Denmark
      #34 Poland
      #45 Austria
      #59 Germany
      #61 Hungary
      #63 Finland
      #64 Italy
      #66 Switzerland
      #72 Lithuania
      #79 Ireland
      #80 Greece
      #81 Slovakia
      #99 Latvia
      #106 Czech Republic
      #107 United Kingdom
      #124 Hong Kong
      #128 Sweden
      #139 Worldwide
      #139 Netherlands
      #141 Belgium
      #151 Australia
      #170 Canada
      #188 New Zealand
      #199 Spain

Apple Music:
      #49 Poland
      #51 Finland
      #52 Norway
      #64 Hungary
      #68 Denmark
      #80 Greece
      #139 Malta
      #182 Denmark
      #187 Grenada

IIRC the chart-run of the song in Germany is:

2015: 90-out
      2016: 83-out
      2017: 97-81

So on Friday the song will have it's fifth week in the German single charts. It's her best chart-run since "Work Bitch" "Perfume", "Pretty Girls" and "Make me..." entered just for one week, "Slumber party" failed the Top 100.

Comment

• Spotify Weekly 12-21-2017
        194 WW

Comment

• So her tour gross should look like this by December 31st

...Baby One More Time Tour - $17.5 million
          Oops!... I Did It Again Tour - $41 million
          Dream Within a Dream Tour - $56.8 million
          The Onyx Hotel Tour - $35 million
          The Circus Starring Britney Spears - $131.8 million
          The Femme Fatale Tour - $68.7 million
          Britney: Piece of Me - $136 million
          Britney Live In Concert - $25 million
          Britney: Piece of Me Tour - TBA

For a total of $511 million. With her world tour next year, I could see her getting closer to $550 million.

Comment

My Only Wish is up to #97 on global Spotify! 966,830 plays yesterday :cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by Instinct
              So her tour gross should look like this by December 31st

For a total of $511 million. With her world tour next year, I could see her getting closer to $550 million.
              The drop between the Circus and Femme Fatale Tour is huge Didn‘t she tour that much in 2011?

Originally posted by Instinct
              My Only Wish is up to #97 on global Spotify! 966,830 plays yesterday :cool:
              Would love to see it inside the Top 50 tomorrow Currently it‘s ranked #12 in Denmark and #37 in Germany.

Comment

• It’s also in the top 100 in uk Spotify! Would love for this song to enter the official charts, even if it ends up at 111 or something

Comment

• Originally posted by Canadaniel
                  The drop between the Circus and Femme Fatale Tour is huge Didn‘t she tour that much in 2011?.
                  "Circus Tour" was a comeback Tour while "FF Tour" was just another tour in less than 2 years. Also it didn't have that much dates (78 dates). It was still the 3rd biggest female tour of 2011.

Originally posted by Instinct
                  So her tour gross should look like this by December 31st

Hey Instinct are you including the "Crazy 2K Tour" numbers inside the BOMT Tour figures?

BTW if I'm not wrong she's one of the only 9 female artists that have topped / surpassed the $500K million grossing mark (after Madonna, Celine, Beyonce, Tina, Taylor, Cher, P!nk and Gaga) which makes her one of the 10 biggest touring female acts of all time.

Britney is among the Top 10 female album sellers of all time, the Top 10 female singles sellers of all time and the Top 10 female Touring acts of all time.
                  Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix
                    Originally posted by Canadaniel
                    ?

BTW if I'm not wrong she's one of the only 9 female artists that have topped / surpassed the $500K million grossing mark (after Madonna, Celine, Beyonce, Tina, Taylor, Cher, P!nk and Gaga) which makes her one of the 10 biggest touring female acts of all time.

Britney is among the Top 10 female album sellers of all time, the Top 10 female singles sellers of all time and the Top 10 female Touring acts of all time.
                    She also the biggest female artist of 00s decade and the mill, by the way Barbra's tours also grow over 500 m if consider inflation
                    BARBRA
                    ?Mom of Divas
                    ?2Osc+  10Gram+  5Em+  Tony 
                    ?Best-selling ? Artist
                    ?Biggest Box office Actress
                    ?Only Artist No.1 in 7 Decades
                    ?1st Osc? Composer

Comment

I would agree with this.

The top 3 are:

01. Madonna - $1.4 billion
                      02. Celine - $1.35 billion
                      03. Beyoncé - $850 million

And then the other +$500 million acts are Taylor, Cher, Lady Gaga, Tina Turner, Britney Spears and P!nk is probably not quite there yet but will certainly pass that mark with her new tour.

Rihanna is probably then next to jump past the $500 million mark - she's currently somewhere between $450-$470 million if my calculations are right.

Comment

• Be amazing if the tour next year will be another 100 million for her! Have to wait and see how many dates she reveals, presume more in Europe

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne
                          I would agree with this.

The top 3 are:

01. Madonna - $1.4 billion
                          02. Celine - $1.35 billion
                          03. Beyoncé - $850 million

And then the other +$500 million acts are Taylor, Cher, Lady Gaga, Tina Turner, Britney Spears and P!nk is probably not quite there yet but will certainly pass that mark with her new tour.

Rihanna is probably then next to jump past the $500 million mark - she's currently somewhere between $450-$470 million if my calculations are right.
                          P!nk is probably jumping straight to $700 million after the "Beautifuk Trauma Tour" concludes. Rihanna is around $410 million according to my calculations.

Britney IMO will eventually pass Tina and Cher. Britney will likely Tour in 2018 and then in 2019 she may start another Residency. So expect her total grossing keep raising every year.
                          Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• In terms of Rihanna, she doesn't appear on Pollstar year end lists fro 2006-2010 but in that time, she performed around 165 solo engagements, of varying sizes. Assuming a per show average of $275,000, it would denote around $45.3 million. Assuming a per show average of $400,000, it would denote around $66 million.

2011: Last Girl on Earth & Loud Tour - $90 million
                            2013: Diamonds World Tour - $141.9 million
                            2014: The Monster Tour - $36 million
                            2016: Anti World Tour - $61.4 million (with 11 shows missing).

This would give her around $375-$395 million - not sure where I got an estimate of $450-$470 million from

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne
                              In terms of Rihanna, she doesn't appear on Pollstar year end lists fro 2006-2010 but in that time, she performed around 165 solo engagements, of varying sizes. Assuming a per show average of $275,000, it would denote around $45.3 million. Assuming a per show average of $400,000, it would denote around $66 million.

2011: Last Girl on Earth & Loud Tour - $90 million
                              2013: Diamonds World Tour - $141.9 million
                              2014: The Monster Tour - $36 million
                              2016: Anti World Tour - $61.4 million (with 11 shows missing).

This would give her around $375-$395 million - not sure where I got an estimate of $450-$470 million from
                              It goes more lile this IMO

Rihanna: Live in concert - $7 million
                              Good girl gone bad tour - $24 million (she was grossing about $300K on average)
                              Last girl on earth tour - $40m (she was grossing about $600K on average)
                              Loud tour - $90m
                              The Diamonds world tour - $142 million
                              The Monster Tour - $36 million
                              Anti World Tour - $75 - $80 million (estimated)

About $414 million.

Sorry for the off topic.

The Top 10 is pretty much rounded by: Britney, P!nk and Rihanna.

Comment

• Top 10 female Touring acts

1. Madonna - $1,4 Billion
                                2. Celine Dion - $1,35 Billion
                                3. Beyonce - $850 million
                                4. Tina Turner - $610 million
                                5. Taylor Swift - $605 million
                                6. Lady Gaga - $603 million
                                7. Cher - $600 million
                                8. Britney Spears - $511 million
                                9. P!nk - $495 million (expected to give a huge jump after the "Beautiful trauma" Tour).
                                10. Rihanna - $414 million

Future predictions:

- Byeonce and Taylor Swift are in a Touring peak right now and they both still have plenty of years of Touring to come, they will likely surpass Madonna and Celine in the long run.

- Lady Gaga, P!nk, Britney Spears and Rihanna will all surpass Tina Turner eventually.

- The only other 3 female artists (out of the remaining and already existing divas in the market) that I see ever reaching the $500 million mark eventually in the future are Adele, Shakira and Katy Perry and thats it.

Comment

• 1. Madonna - $1.45 billion

2. Celine - $1.28-1.3 billion

3. Beyoncé - $780-790 million (Dangerously in Love Tour - $3 million, Verizon Ladies First Tour - $21.4 million, Beyoncé Experience Tour - $75-80 million, I am Tour - $105-110 million, The Mrs. Carter Show - $208.3 million (without festivals), On the Run Tour - $109.6 million and Formation Tour - $256.1 million.)

4. Lady Gaga - $602 million

5. Taylor Swift - $590.5 million (Fearless Tour - $66.5 million, Speak Now Tour - $123.1 million, Red Tour - $150.2 million and 1989 Tour $250.7 million.)

6. Tina Turner - $545-555 million (The Wild Lady of Rock Tour - $2 million, Nice N Rough Tour - $3 million, Live 1984 - $5 million, Private Dancer Tour - $30-32 million, Break Every Rule Tour - $50-55 million, The Farewell Tour - $52-57 million, What's Love? Tour - $22-25 million, Wildest Dreams Tour - $110 million, Twenty Four Seven Tour $135 million and The 20th Anniversary Tour - $132.5 million.)

7. Britney Spears - $520-525 million

8. Cher - $510-515 million (Classic Cher - $24.1 million, Dressed to Kill - $55.1 million, Cher Live - $97.4 million, The Farewell Tour - $230-235 million, Do You Believe? Tour - $70 million, Love Hurts Tour - $3-4 million, Heart of Stone Tour - $22-24 million, 1979-1982 - $5 million)

9. Rihanna - $460-465 million (Anti Tour did $42 million in North America, the European leg grossed $17.3 million in 7 dates, around $60-65 million from 26 shows. Overall, the tour grossed around $105-108 million. Good Girl Gone Bad Tour - $41-44 million, Last Girl on Earth grossed $40 million in 2010 and $10.6 million in 2011, so $50.6 million, Loud Tour - $82-84 million, Diamonds - $139.9m, and The Monster Tour - $36 million)

10. Pink - $450-455 million (Party Tour - $6-8 million, Try This Tour - $19-21 million, I'm Not Dead Tour - $55-60 million, Funhouse Tour grossed $120 million in 2009 and around $50-60 million in 2010, overall $175-180 million, The Truth About Love Tour - 182.9 million, the 2017 shows grossed $7.5 million.)

Reputation Tour is expected to pass $300 million, so Taylor might top the $900 million mark. Beautiful Trauma Tour around $140-150 million in 86 shows, so Pink will top the $600 million mark. Maybe Britney next year? so $600 million is close for her.

Comment

• Originally posted by matheusbelmont
                                    5. Taylor Swift - $590.5 million (Fearless Tour - $66.5 million).
                                    "Fearless Tour" grossed $66,5 million from only 99 reported dates but the tour had 118 dates. 19 dates were left unreported which means the "Fearless Tour" actually grossed more than just $66,5 million.

Taylor already passed the $600m mark

Comment

Originally posted by matheusbelmont
                                      5. Taylor Swift - $590.5 million (Fearless Tour - $66.5 million).
                                      "Fearless Tour" grossed $66,5 million from only 99 reported dates but the tour had 118 dates. 19 dates were left unreported which means the "Fearless Tour" actually grossed more than just $66,5 million.

Taylor already passed the $600m mark
                                      But the unreported shows were festivals or opening act for Keith Urban

Comment

• ^ And what about P!nk's "Funhouse Tour"? I read that the original grossed $150 million not $120 million.

Comment

^ And what about P!nk's "Funhouse Tour"? I read that the original grossed $150 million not $120 million.
                                          Funhouse Tour grossed $104 million in 131 of 151 reported dates. The other 20 unreported dates did around $15-17 million.

Comment

• ^ Thanks for the info, for some reason I thought P!nk was ahead Britney as of now. She will pass her with the "Trauma" Tour anyway.

I assume Britney is passing Tina in 2018.

Comment

8. Cher - $510-515 million (Classic Cher - $24.1 million, Dressed to Kill - $55.1 million, Cher Live - $97.4 million, The Farewell Tour - $230-235 million, Do You Believe? Tour - $70 million, Love Hurts Tour - $3-4 million, Heart of Stone Tour - $22-24 million, 1979-1982 - $5 million).
                                              It is in the books that HOS tour grossed around 40 million at the time, and Love Hurts definitely earned much more than what you posted too. It's so funny how numbers by some artists get miraculously lowered when posted by non-fans, so post some receipts the next time .
                                              C h e r
                                              51 singles on Billboard Hot100~Top 10 albums in 5 decades~110+ million records sold
                                              Oscar~Grammy~Emmy~Golden Globe winner
                                              Touring force
                                              Legend

Comment

• Originally posted by alfiebot
                                                8. Cher - $510-515 million (Classic Cher - $24.1 million, Dressed to Kill - $55.1 million, Cher Live - $97.4 million, The Farewell Tour - $230-235 million, Do You Believe? Tour - $70 million, Love Hurts Tour - $3-4 million, Heart of Stone Tour - $22-24 million, 1979-1982 - $5 million).
                                                It is in the books that HOS tour grossed around 40 million at the time, and Love Hurts definitely earned much more than what you posted too. It's so funny how numbers by some artists get miraculously lowered when posted by non-fans, so post some receipts the next time .
                                                You don’t have to get so defensive every time Cher is mentioned. Chill out. I assure you nobody is trying to deflate her numbers or downplay her success.

Comment

Originally posted by alfiebot
                                                  You don’t have to get so defensive every time Cher is mentioned. Chill out. I assure you nobody is trying to deflate her numbers or downplay her success.
                                                  Not defensive at all, but info being posted without a source or a reference in the pop fandom realm become facts pretty fast. I just 'wanna see the receipts' to quote Whitney ;). Simple as that.
                                                  C h e r
                                                  51 singles on Billboard Hot100~Top 10 albums in 5 decades~110+ million records sold
                                                  Touring force
                                                  Legend

Comment

• Originally posted by alfiebot
                                                    This receipts? Heart of Stone Tour grossed $5.5 million in 21 of 71 shows in North America reported by Billboard ($264,000 average). The other 50 unreported dates grossed around $13-15 million. The tour had some shows in small venues including 800-capacity theatres. The European leg grossed around $1.4-1.6 million and the Australian leg grossed around $2.8-3 million. So, the total is around $22-24 million.

It's like the half of what supposed to be "in the books"

Comment

Originally posted by alfiebot
                                                      This receipts? Heart of Stone Tour grossed $5.5 million in 21 of 71 shows in North America reported by Billboard ($264,000 average). The other 50 unreported dates grossed around $13-15 million. The tour had some shows in small venues including 800-capacity theatres. The European leg grossed around $1.4-1.6 million and the Australian leg grossed around $2.8-3 million. So, the total is around $22-24 million.

It's like the half of what supposed to be "in the books"
                                                      Post the links please? But even if the 25 million is closer to the truth, it would translate into 50 million $ in 2017, which is how it should be counted and compared to the recent tours' numbers.
                                                      C h e r
                                                      Touring force
                                                      Legend

Comment

• We aren't using figures with inflation adjustment for any of the other artists tho.

Comment

Yes, if we were to use inflation the list would be very different, but it's better to work with actual figures.

Comment

• Spotify WW

#42 My Only Wish (This Year) - 1,846,836 plays

https://spotifycharts.com/regional/glob ... 2017-12-24

New peak First time entering the Top 50!

Comment

Spotify WW

#42 My Only Wish (This Year) - 1,846,836 plays

https://spotifycharts.com/regional/glob ... 2017-12-24

New peak First time entering the Top 50!
                                                              Amazing In Germany it makes a jump to #16 Not sure what the peak in Germany is but yesterday it had 531,914 plays. That must be a new record.

It even entered the Spotify Top 200 USA Ranked 150

Comment

Working...
                                                              X