Britney Spears :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 150,000 streams = 1 single sold right? I thought I read that somewhere

Should be impossible to calculate US streams but I guess it would be one third of the streams (?) probably. So even pretty girls could go gold.
    Buy and stream Britney's new hot sinlgle: "Make Me...".

Comment

• Well its a bit hard to estimate because I think we can't know how much streaming comes from the US. Hopefully her label certify all of her singles someday.

Guys which era do you consider more successful "Britney" or "In the zone"?

"Britney" sold a bit more albums (11m according to mediatraffic) but it had like 7 singles and promotional songs, massive promotion, it was the follow up of "Oops I did it again" and I feel like the singles weren't as strong as some of her other eras' singles. "In the zone" on the other hand sold a bit less albums (8m according to mediatraffic, not a drastical difference tho), but it had half of the singles and half of the promotion "Britney" had, it was already a 4th album and I feel the singles were bigger and more impactful.

I pick "In the zone" . . . . . . What do you think?
      Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• Had the knee incident never happened, In The Zone would have sold 3.5-4 million in the US, and about 10 million worldwide seeing as she would have hopefully released "Breathe On Me" [her favorite song of hers from the Australian interview last month] as a 5th single.

Comment

• Hmmmm, I think they're tied. ITZ had much bigger singles but Britney sold more albums and had a big tour (2nd highest grossing female tour of the year).

In The Zone was cut short but Britney had a radio ban so they didn't really reach their full potential. I believe In The Zone would've sold at least 1 million more with two more singles. Breathe On Me would've smashed in Europe tbh.

Comment

• By the way, the Lucky video turned 15 yesterday. One of her best videos and also one of her biggest European/Australian hits!

#1 Austria
            #1 Europe
            #1 Germany
            #1 Sweden
            #1 Switzerland
            #2 Canada
            #2 Ireland
            #3 Australia
            #4 Netherlands
            #4 New Zealand
            #5 Norway
            #5 Scotland
            #5 United Kingdom
            #8 Denmark
            #8 Italy
            #9 Belgium (F)
            #9 Mainstream Top 40
            #10 Belgium (W)
            #12 Spain
            #15 Finland
            #16 France
            #23 United States

Worldwide, it was the 14th biggest hit of 2000 according to Mediatraffic and spent 6 weeks at #2. The song has sold anywhere between 1.7-2 million worldwide and over 0.3 million digital copies in the United States despite peaking at #23 on the Hot 100 due to lack of physical release.

48,885,133 views on VEVO (one of the Top 10 most watched videos from 2000)

Fun fact: The song ranked higher than OIDIA in the Australian, German, Swedish, and Austrian year-end charts.

Comment

• Originally posted by JadeBritx
              Hmmmm, I think they're tied. ITZ had much bigger singles but Britney sold more albums and had a big tour (2nd highest grossing female tour of the year).
              Yes but "Britney" promotion was more massive and longer than ITZ's and it had like 7 singles. ITZ promo was good but not as massive as "Britney's" and only had 3 international singles. The album sold with less effort and more organically.

Originally posted by JadeBritx
              In The Zone was cut short but Britney had a radio ban so they didn't really reach their full potential.
              The problem with the "Britney" singles wasn't only in US, they did better internationally but still compared to her other eras they seemed less impactful, for example the fact that none of the singles went Silver in the UK (except Slave which went Silver just recently) opposed to ITZ which had #1 songs that were certified since the beginning. In Australia the singles were also less impactful than ITZ's and lets not even talk about Canada where "Slave" was the only top 10 hit from "Britney" while all ITZ singles smashed hard there. It wasn't only in the US but in the entire world "In the zone" had more powerful singles.

Shame ITZ was cut short.

Originally posted by JadeBritx
              By the way, the Lucky video turned 15 yesterday. One of her best videos and also one of her biggest European/Australian hits!
              "Lucky" music video is among her best for sure, and it was everywhere on MTV. "Lucky" is one of Britney's biggest European classics.

An interesting trivia about "Lucky" is that it is Britney's 3rd biggest hit ever in Germany (behind "Baby one more time" and "Scream & Shout), The single and the whole "Oops" era were huge there in Germany.
              Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• You definitely have a point, and while she still got several Top 10 hits from Britney, none of them felt as big as Toxic or even Everytime. In fact even Me Against The Music outcharted them all.

Singles-wise, her biggest global eras are BOMT, OIDIA, and ITZ without a doubt. In Australia, ITZ is one of the three albums in history to have all singles go to #1 and that's a really underrated achievement tbh.

I think ITZ was the bigger era overall.

Comment

• The thing is that Britney era had a planned ending. It started with Slave (September 2001) and it ended in August/September 2002 when Boys left the charts. So they knew when it was going to end and it had a huge promotional cycle.

In The Zone started a bit messy I guess. The first single promo started in September, but the version with Madonna didn't come out until October, right? And then her team made one of their biggest mistakes ever by not finishing the Outrageous video. They could cancell the tour and still film the remaining scenes with her sitting or something. She didn't need to dance to end that video. And Outrageous would have easily been a top 20 hit, even a top 10 since it was going to be on the Catwoman soundtrack. And let's not forget Boom Boom was included on the White Chicks film, so it was probably being considered as a fifth or sixth single by late 2004. Greatest Hits My Prerogative also killed (IMO) catalog sales of In The Zone.

And considering Toxic is more memorable than the most memorable song of the Britney era, ITZ was most likely the bigger era even with less sales.
                  And I'm sure it could have outsold Britney if Outrageous had a proper released, if she had performed at the VMAs as planned, if she had released Boom Boom and Breathe On Me. The era could have lasted until mid 2005 and then she could have released Greatest Hits if they wanted..

Comment

• The funniest part is that she outdid Britney multiple times in several markets

UK:

Britney: 0.5 million
                    In The Zone: 0.575 million
                    Greatest Hits: My Prerogative: 1 million

Japan:

Britney: 0.42 million
                    In The Zone: 0.5 million
                    Greatest Hits: My Prerogative: 0.8 million

Italy:

Britney: 0.1 million
                    In The Zone: 0.1 million (charted for more weeks and outsold by a few thousands)
                    Greatest Hits: My Prerogative: 0.15 million

And so on... In The Zone also outsold/did similar to Britney in many European markets such as Norway, Denmark, Netherlands, etc. And GH:MP did even better.

Comment

• ^ New Zealand kicks all of their asses.

Not only "Circus" outdid "Blackout" but also outdid "In the zone" and "Britney" there

Comment

The funniest part is that she outdid Britney multiple times in several markets

UK:

Britney: 0.5 million
                        In The Zone: 0.575 million
                        Greatest Hits: My Prerogative: 1 million

Japan:

Britney: 0.42 million
                        In The Zone: 0.5 million
                        Greatest Hits: My Prerogative: 0.8 million

Italy:

Britney: 0.1 million
                        In The Zone: 0.1 million (charted for more weeks and outsold by a few thousands)
                        Greatest Hits: My Prerogative: 0.15 million

And so on... In The Zone also outsold/did similar to Britney in many European markets such as Norway, Denmark, Netherlands, etc. And GH:MP did even better.
                        Her career was going upwards back then but the damn breakdown ruined everything. :x

Originally posted by MrLeonix
                        ^ New Zealand kicks all of their asses.

Not only "Circus" outdid "Blackout" but also outdid "In the zone" and "Britney" there
                        They flopped so hard in New Zealand Did she never promote there?

I found this on the old topic

Britney's Best Selling Singles Worldwide (Physical/Digital/IFPI)

Scream & Shout - 8,100,000
                        ...Baby One More Time - 8,000,000
                        Womanizer - 7,100,000
                        Circus - 5,700,000
                        Till the World Ends - 5,500,000
                        Toxic - 4,800,000
                        3 - 4,000,000
                        Hold It Against Me - 3,700,000
                        Oops! I Did It Again - 3,700,000
                        Piece of Me - 3,200,000
                        Gimme More - 3,000,000
                        I Wanna Go - 2,900,000
                        Lucky - 2,200,000
                        (You Drive Me) Crazy - 2,000,000
                        I'm a Slave 4 U - 2,000,000
                        If U Seek Amy - 1,800,000
                        Born To Make You Happy - 1,800,000
                        Sometimes - 1,700,000
                        Stronger - 1,700,000
                        Me Against The Music - 1,600,000
                        Everytime - 1,600,000
                        S&M (Remix) - 1,500,000
                        Work Bitch - 1,500,000
                        My Prerogative - 1,300,000
                        Ooh La La - 1,300,000
                        I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman - 1,200,000
                        From the Bottom of My Broken Heart - 1,100,000
                        Break the Ice - 1,000,000
                        Overprotected - 1,000,000
                        Radar - 1,000,000
                        Do Somethin' - 800,000
                        Boys - 700,000
                        Criminal - 600,000
                        Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know - 300,000
                        Outrageous - 300,000
                        Perfume - 300,000
                        I Love Rock n Roll - 200,000
                        Someday (I Will Understand) - 200,000
                        And Then We Kiss - 100,000

Comment

• Originally posted by BritneyFatale
                          They didn't flop, they just did more moderately but all were certified, she just had some sort of comeback with "Circus". And I think she has never even visited that country.

This is her run there

Baby one more time - 3x Platinum
                          Oops I did it again - 2x Platinum
                          Britney - Gold
                          In the zone - Gold
                          GH: MP - Gold
                          Blackout - Gold
                          Circus - 1x Platinum

I think its pretty cool, she had one of her best selling albums there after 10 years of career

BTW, I always found so weird that "Femme Fatale" was certified Gold in Sweden and "Circus" didn't, how did that happen?

Comment

• Originally posted by BritneyFatale
                            Britney's Best Selling Singles Worldwide (Physical/Digital/IFPI)

Scream & Shout - 8,100,000
                            ...Baby One More Time - 8,000,000
                            Womanizer - 7,100,000
                            Circus - 5,700,000
                            Till the World Ends - 5,500,000
                            Toxic - 4,800,000
                            3 - 4,000,000
                            Hold It Against Me - 3,700,000
                            Oops! I Did It Again - 3,700,000
                            Piece of Me - 3,200,000
                            Gimme More - 3,000,000
                            I Wanna Go - 2,900,000
                            Lucky - 2,200,000
                            (You Drive Me) Crazy - 2,000,000
                            I'm a Slave 4 U - 2,000,000
                            If U Seek Amy - 1,800,000
                            Born To Make You Happy - 1,800,000
                            Sometimes - 1,700,000
                            Stronger - 1,700,000
                            Me Against The Music - 1,600,000
                            Everytime - 1,600,000
                            S&M (Remix) - 1,500,000
                            Work Bitch - 1,500,000
                            My Prerogative - 1,300,000
                            Ooh La La - 1,300,000
                            I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman - 1,200,000
                            From the Bottom of My Broken Heart - 1,100,000
                            Break the Ice - 1,000,000
                            Overprotected - 1,000,000
                            Radar - 1,000,000
                            Do Somethin' - 800,000
                            Boys - 700,000
                            Criminal - 600,000
                            Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know - 300,000
                            Outrageous - 300,000
                            Perfume - 300,000
                            I Love Rock n Roll - 200,000
                            Someday (I Will Understand) - 200,000
                            And Then We Kiss - 100,000
                            I think some of them are underestimated and some of them are overestimated but overall it's a nice list. No way OIDIA or TTWE sold that much and Everytime, Stronger, Sometimes, Work Bitch, etc. all should be nearing 2 million.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix
                              Originally posted by BritneyFatale
                              They didn't flop, they just did more moderately but all were certified, she just had some sort of comeback with "Circus". And I think she has never even visited that country.

This is her run there

Baby one more time - 3x Platinum
                              Oops I did it again - 2x Platinum
                              Britney - Gold
                              In the zone - Gold
                              GH: MP - Gold
                              Blackout - Gold
                              Circus - 1x Platinum

I think its pretty cool, she had one of her best selling albums there after 10 years of career

BTW, I always found so weird that "Femme Fatale" was certified Gold in Sweden and "Circus" didn't, how did that happen?
                              Femme Fatale is also her highest charting album since Oops.

Comment

• Femme Fatale did good the first weeks and when she toured each country. Imagine if she had promoted with performances in the UK, France, Germany, Australia.
                                I think it's safe to say Germany/Australia/New Zealand are the countries it did worst.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnnDroid
                                  I think it's safe to say Germany/Australia/New Zealand are the countries it did worst.
                                  I wouldn't include Australia there, the album debuted at #1 and while it didn't do that good still was one of the countries where "Femme Fatale" reached a certification. There were other countries where the album wasn't certified at all, those were the countries where it did worst

Comment

• It didn't do bad in Australia though. It debuted at #1 and is certified Gold with estimated sales of around 50,000. It did fine in New Zealand, probably not too far off from Gold.

I'd say it did the worst in the UK and Germany (especially the latter).

Comment

• Has Britney Jean crossed 700k yet?

Comment

I'd say it did the worst in the UK and Germany (especially the latter).
                                        In the UK is certified as well.

I'd say it did worst in markets like Netherlands or something like that

Originally posted by BritneyFatale
                                        Has Britney Jean crossed 700k yet?
                                        IMO its around 630K WW in hard sales. But the label may have shipped over 700K.

Comment

• I think Britney Jean is around 0.65 million and I don't see it ever going up tbh.

-

Top 10 in 10+ countries:

...Baby One More Time
                                          Sometimes
                                          (You Drive Me) Crazy
                                          Born to Make You Happy
                                          Oops!... I Did It Again
                                          Lucky
                                          Stronger
                                          I'm A Slave 4 U
                                          Overprotected
                                          I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman
                                          Me Against The Music
                                          Toxic
                                          Everytime
                                          My Prerogative
                                          Gimme More
                                          Piece Of Me
                                          Womanizer
                                          Hold It Against Me
                                          Till The World Ends
                                          I Wanna Go
                                          Scream & Shout
                                          Work Bitch

23 songs. Most of them have reached Top 10 in 15-20 countries. Other than Madonna and Rihanna, who else has done this?

Comment

• ^ Britney is for sure the biggest hitmaker of her generation. 23 songs that went Top 10 each of them in over 10 countries is definately big.

I remember "Womanizer" was such a smash everywhere, #1 in mutiple countries, 5 weeks at #1 in France, top 10 in every market, long chart runs everywhere, among her biggest sellers in every market. It was a great comeback single.

Comment

• Definitely the biggest of her generation and anyone that debuted after her (after Rih).

"Womanizer" "Toxic" "Baby One More Time" and "Oops!... I Did It Again" reached the Top 10 eveywhere they charted. "I'm A Slave 4 U" got close but it didn't go Top 10 in the US or NZ.

Comment

• These are Britney's 10 strongest hits ever in France.

10 strongest Britney Spears hits in France:

1. Baby one more time (1998)
                                                Chart run: 6,3,2,2,1,1,2,2,2,3,3,3,4,5,7,9,12,12,10,16,19,20,28,32,44,48,63,71,88,86) 30 weeks
                                                - 2 weeks at #1
                                                - 17 weeks inside top 10
                                                - 22 weeks inside top 20
                                                -

2. Scream & Shout (2012)
                                                (Chart run: 6,6,2,2,3,3,2,2,1,2,4,2,3,5,7,9,11,17,21,24,22,18,15,21,22,23,25,30,44,42,45,49,51,58,58,68,78,69,68,80,90,96,106,107,119,111,130,151,137,134,
                                                168,195,94,122,125,80,75,78,73,108,132,140,120,162,188,161,181,188) 68 weeks
                                                - 1 week at #1
                                                - 16 weeks inside top 10
                                                -20 weeks inside top 20
                                                Note: The song was placed as second because despite the fact it had a longer chart run (there wasn't a top 200 before) the song spent less weeks at #1, less weeks inside the top 10 and less weeks inside the top 20 than "Baby one more time"

-

3. Womanizer (2008)
                                                (Chart run: 4,1,1,1,1,1,4,6,6,6,7,9,13,16,19,21,25,31,34,36,38,42,41,44,46,44,43,38,43,51,48,67,77,73,71,71,66,78,92,99)
                                                40 weeks
                                                - 5 weeks at #1
                                                - 12 weeks inside top 10
                                                - 15 weeks inside top 20

4. (You drive me) Crazy (1999)
                                                (Chart run: 8,3,2,2,2,2,2,3,4,5,8,9,13,17,18,26,30,36,40,39,52,62,74,84) 24 weeks
                                                - 5 weeks at #2
                                                - 12 weeks inside top 10
                                                - 15 weeks inside top 20
                                                -

5. I wanna go (2011)
                                                (Chart run: 91,67,33,26,21,18,9,6,10,8,10,8,8,5,10,16,20,20,24,27,31,44,56,68,76,89,89,91,79,81) 30 weeks
                                                - 1 week at #5
                                                - 9 weeks inside top 10
                                                - 13 weeks inside top 20
                                                -

6. Toxic (2004)
                                                (Chart run: 86,80,72,77,75,7,3,4,4,6,8,10,10,12,13,16,28,32,38,52,60,75,75,82,82,92,91,99,96,88,167,184) 32 weeks
                                                - 1 week at #3
                                                - 8 weeks inside top 10
                                                - 11 weeks inside top 20
                                                -

7. Till the world ends (2011)
                                                (Chart run: 29,46,82,71,25,15,16,16,9,9,12,8,8,10,12,15,18,19,19,19,23,29,32,41,48,54,58,60,63,89,91,88,194,119) 32 weeks
                                                - 2 weeks at #8
                                                - 5 weeks inside top 10
                                                - 15 weeks inside top 20
                                                -

8. Oops I did it again (2000)
                                                (Chart run: 86,70,95,4,5,5,6,7,8,10,12,14,14,20,28,31,28,30,45,44,56,54,74,69,86,88,93) 27 weeks
                                                - 1 week at #4
                                                - 7 weeks inside top 10
                                                - 11 weeks inside top 20
                                                -

9. I'm a slave 4 U (2001)
                                                (Chart run: 8,8,8,9,12,16,16,16,13,13,15,21,26,26,32,36,37,38,56,67,75,76,85,99,73,61,65,97,89,67,69,54,75,45,28) 35 weeks
                                                - 3 weeks at #8
                                                - 4 weeks inside top 10
                                                - 11 weeks inside top 20
                                                -

10. Everytime (2004)
                                                (Chart run: 71,76,80,87,89,88,78,70,65,65,58,2,2,5,6,6,13,18,25,34,63,70,85,97,196,122) 26 weeks
                                                - 2 weeks at #2
                                                - 5 weeks inside top 10
                                                - 7 weeks inside top 20
                                                -

Britney has 3 #1 hits in France each in one different decade and each with a unique distinction. "Baby one more time" is her top selling single, "Womanizer" is her song with most weeks at #1, and "Scream & Shout" is her longest charting single.

Comment

• Great post!

Slave had a great chart run in France.

I'm A Slave 4 U: 8-8-8-9-12-16-16-16-13-13-15-21-26-26-32-36-37-38-56-67-75-76-85-99-OUT-73- (31th January 2009) -61-65-97-89-OUT-67(25th April 2009)-69-59-OUT-75- (27th June 2009) -OUT-45- (24th October 2009)-OUT-28- (9th January 2010)- OUT

Comment

• Yep, it was a top 10 hit and had a long chart-run (actually her 3rd longest charting single), hence one of her 10 most impactful singles in France.

"Womanizer" was a french smash, 5 weeks at #1.

Comment

• Womanizer was such a nice hit there indeed. I wish they actually certified it.

Speaking of France, since the old posts got deleted I thought I'd re-post this...

Estimated record sales in France

Albums:

...Baby One More Time: 650,000
                                                      Oops!... I Did It Again: 450,000
                                                      Britney: 435,000
                                                      In The Zone: 300,000
                                                      Greatest Hits: My Prerogative: 250,000
                                                      Blackout: 100,000
                                                      Circus: 175,000
                                                      The Singles Collection: 30,000
                                                      Femme Fatale: 95,000
                                                      Britney Jean: 30,000
                                                      Other Releases: 10,000

= 2.525 million

...Baby One More Time: 600,000
                                                      Sometimes: 150,000
                                                      (You Drive Me) Crazy: 415,000
                                                      Born To Make You Happy: 150,000
                                                      Oops!... I Did It Again: 250,000
                                                      Lucky: 100,000
                                                      Stronger: 125,000
                                                      Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know: 25,000
                                                      I'm A Slave 4 U: 200,000
                                                      Overprotected: 190,000
                                                      I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman: 50,000
                                                      Anticipating: 25,000
                                                      Boys: 15,000
                                                      Me Against The Music: 90,000
                                                      Toxic: 200,000
                                                      Everytime: 180,000
                                                      My Prerogative: 90,000
                                                      Do Somethin: 5,000
                                                      Gimme More: 50,000
                                                      Piece Of Me: 20,000
                                                      Womanizer: 250,000
                                                      Circus: 50,000
                                                      If U Seek Amy: 50,000
                                                      Radar: 5,000
                                                      3: 50,000
                                                      Hold It Against Me: 40,000
                                                      Till The World Ends: 110,000
                                                      I Wanna Go: 105,000
                                                      Criminal: 40,000
                                                      Scream & Shout: 230,000
                                                      Ooh La La: 5,000
                                                      Work Bitch: 50,000
                                                      Perfume: 5,000
                                                      Pretty Girls: 5,000
                                                      Album Tracks: 20,000

= 3.94 million

Britney is among the Top 10 best selling international females in France (albums-wise). Biggest act of her generation there (and by a lot).

Comment

• Very solid career in France.

Here's a short list of Important major music markets and how many Britney albums produced top 10 hit singles in those markets:

1. UK
                                                        Baby one more time - 4 top 10 hits
                                                        Oops I did it again - 3 top 10 hits
                                                        Britney - 4 top 10 hits
                                                        In the zone - 3 top 10 hits
                                                        Greatest hits: My prerogative - 2 top 10 hits
                                                        Blackout - 2 top 10 hits
                                                        Circus - 1 top 10 hit
                                                        The singles collection - 1 top 10 hit
                                                        Femme Fatale - 1 top 10 hit
                                                        Britney Jean - 1 top 10 hit

10 albums by Britney Spears produced top 10 hits in UK

2. Canada
                                                        Baby one more time - 3 top 10 hits
                                                        Britney - 1 top 10 hit
                                                        Blackout - 3 top 10 hits
                                                        Circus - 2 top 10 hits
                                                        Femme Fatale - 3 top 10 hits

9 albums by Britney Spears produced top 10 hits in Canada

3. Australia
                                                        Baby one more time - 2 top 10 hits
                                                        Oops I did it again - 2 top 10 hits
                                                        Britney - 2 top 10 hits
                                                        Greatest hits: My prerogative - 2 top 10 hits
                                                        Blackout - 2 top 10 hits
                                                        Circus - 2 top 10 hits
                                                        Femme Fatale - 2 top 10 hits

9 albums by Britney Spears produced top 10 hits in Australia

4. Italy
                                                        Oops I did it again - 2 top 10 hits
                                                        Britney - 2 top 10 hits
                                                        In the zone - 2 top 10 hits
                                                        Greatest hits: My prerogative - 1 top 10 hit
                                                        Chaotic EP - 1 top 10 hit
                                                        Blackout - 2 top 10 hits
                                                        Circus - 1 top 10 hit

8 albums + 1 EP by Britney Spears produced top 10 hits in Italy

5. France
                                                        Baby one more time - 3 top 10 hits
                                                        Oops I did it agian - 1 top 10 hit
                                                        Britney - 1 top 10 hit
                                                        In the zone - 2 top 10 hits
                                                        Blackout - 1 top 10 hit
                                                        Circus - 1 top 10 hit
                                                        Femme Fatale - 2 top 10 hits

8 albums by Britney Spears produced top 10 hits in France

6. Germany
                                                        Britney - 3 top 10 hits
                                                        Greatest hits: My prerogative - 1 top 10 hit
                                                        Blackout - 2 top 10 hits
                                                        Circus - 1 top 10 hit

7 albums by Britney spears produced top 10 hits in Germany

7. USA
                                                        Baby one more time - 2 top 10 hits
                                                        Oops I did it again - 1 top 10 hit
                                                        In the zone - 1 top 10 hit
                                                        Blackout - 1 top 10 hit
                                                        Circus - 2 top 10 hits
                                                        Femme Fatale - 3 top 10 hits

7 albums by Britney Spears produced top 10 hits in USA

8. Japan
                                                        Britney - 1 top 10 hit
                                                        Circus - 1 top 10 hit

3 albums by Britney Spears produced top 10 hits in Japan

Comment

• You forgot about the FF era in the UK/Canada.

Comment

• I think 3 peaked at #10 in France as well.

Great post. Wow at the UK. Germany used to be such a great market for her.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrnleblanc
                                                              You forgot about the FF era in the UK/Canada.
                                                              Yes I did, So many albums with hits that I just get confused . . . . . I already added them, thanks for the correction.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X