Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Britney Spears :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • She NEEDS to change "Slave 4 U" thumbnail ASAP haha

    Imagine if "Toxic" had a diamond catsuit thumbnail

    Comment





    • Funny that for me it's a different thumbnail than the one shown on Kworb.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Artsy View Post
        I have good news, she did 400k+ views in the past 24 hours, according to kworb.

        #421 +261 Britney Spears - Womanizer (Director's Cut) [Official Music Video] 466,853 views

        https://kworb.net/youtube/
        #379 +369 Britney Spears - Womanizer (Director's Cut) [Official Music Video] 477,804 views

        kinda shocked tbh, she might do half a million views in just one day
        Last edited by Artsy; Mon July 15th, 2019, 02:19.
        Britney - Poppy - Mariah - Lana - Gaga - Bjork

        Comment


        • 358 +403 Britney Spears - Womanizer (Director's Cut) [Official Music Video] 487,574 views

          Comment


          • almost 500,000

            330 +342 Britney Spears - Womanizer (Director's Cut) [Official Music Video] 492,708
            Last FM <3
            Instagram

            Comment


            • wooop she did it!!

              317 +357 Britney Spears - Womanizer (Director's Cut) [Official Music Video] 502,461
              Last FM <3
              Instagram

              Comment


              • #292 +355 Britney Spears - Womanizer (Director's Cut) [Official Music Video] 534,210

                This is huge. She did more views in the past 24 hours than many recent hits like "Sucker", "thank u, next" and "I Like It"
                Last edited by Artsy; Mon July 15th, 2019, 13:16.
                Britney - Poppy - Mariah - Lana - Gaga - Bjork

                Comment


                • But why? What happened?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Britneysdream View Post
                    But why? What happened?
                    They just changed the thumbnail and the views started rising
                    Britney - Poppy - Mariah - Lana - Gaga - Bjork

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Artsy View Post
                      They just changed the thumbnail and the views started rising
                      It has nothing to do with it. it's youtube logarithm, it's probably suggested as play next on a lot of videos...

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Artsy View Post
                        #292 +355 Britney Spears - Womanizer (Director's Cut) [Official Music Video] 534,210

                        This is huge. She did more views in the past 24 hours than many recent hits like "Sucker", "thank u, next" and "I Like It"
                        Nnnnn and I thought this peaked weeks ago when it was doing 300K a day.

                        Comment


                        • Edit
                          Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

                          Comment


                          • Whatever it is "Womanizer" is doing great at the moment.

                            Just for comparison some other very popular 2008 songs are scoring these averages:

                            Poker Face - Lady Gaga - 340K
                            Single Ladies - Beyoncé - 187K
                            Hot N Cold - Katy Perry - 171K
                            Viva La Vida - Coldplay - 140K
                            So What - P!nk - 123K
                            Lollipop - Lil Wayne / Statix Major - 104K
                            If I Were A Boy - Beyoncé - 103K
                            Love Story - Taylor Swift - 74K
                            Live Your Life - T.I / Rihanna - 73K
                            Just Dance - Lady Gaga - 70K
                            Use Somebody - Kings Of Leon - 69K
                            I Kissed A Girl - Katy Perry - 60K
                            Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Westen View Post
                              It has nothing to do with it. it's youtube logarithm, it's probably suggested as play next on a lot of videos...
                              but it's kinda weird. not even Toxic or BOMT had that many views in a single day.
                              Britney - Poppy - Mariah - Lana - Gaga - Bjork

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                                Whatever it is "Womanizer" is doing great at the moment.

                                Just for comparison some other very popular 2008 songs are scoring these averages:

                                Poker Face - Lady Gaga - 340K
                                Single Ladies - Beyoncé - 187K
                                Hot N Cold - Katy Perry - 171K
                                Viva La Vida - Coldplay - 140K
                                So What - P!nk - 123K
                                Lollipop - Lil Wayne / Statix Major - 104K
                                If I Were A Boy - Beyoncé - 103K
                                Love Story - Taylor Swift - 74K
                                Live Your Life - T.I / Rihanna - 73K
                                Just Dance - Lady Gaga - 70K
                                Use Somebody - Kings Of Leon - 69K
                                I Kissed A Girl - Katy Perry - 60K
                                It's doing more than Halo as well, I was kinda surprised, since it's one of the biggest hits in YouTube from 2008/2009 doing around 472K daily.
                                Britney - Poppy - Mariah - Lana - Gaga - Bjork

                                Comment


                                • Does anyone know how close to platinum womaniser is in the uk? It must be closing in on 600k now surely?

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by Britneysdream View Post
                                    Does anyone know how close to platinum womaniser is in the uk? It must be closing in on 600k now surely?
                                    I'm surprised it hasn't been certified already tbh. Probably this year.

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by matheusbelmont View Post
                                      She NEEDS to change "Slave 4 U" thumbnail ASAP haha

                                      Imagine if "Toxic" had a diamond catsuit thumbnail
                                      tell me about it
                                      Forever Young

                                      Comment




                                      • Another day, another biggest day.

                                        "Womanizer" just had its biggest day on Youtube. Nearly 383,000 views on July 13.

                                        Comment


                                        • 2,181,422 views in the past 8 days
                                          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

                                          Comment


                                          • still rising

                                            276 +297 Britney Spears - Womanizer (Director's Cut) [Official Music Video] 543,560
                                            Last FM <3
                                            Instagram

                                            Comment


                                            • Rolling Stone Top 500 Artists Chart (ranked by audio streams):

                                              300 (298) Britney Spears 6.3 million audio streams (PK #257. Top song: Toxic)

                                              Within that same period, she got 3.17 million YouTube views from the US so she got 9.47 million streams last week in the US!

                                              Comment


                                              • new biggest day for Womanizer

                                                Date Views
                                                2019/07/07 228,261
                                                2019/07/08 204,656
                                                2019/07/09 216,779
                                                2019/07/10 244,956
                                                2019/07/11 288,540
                                                2019/07/12 337,951
                                                2019/07/13 382,638
                                                2019/07/14 504,121

                                                currently

                                                274 +34 Britney Spears - Womanizer (Director's Cut) [Official Music Video] 565,277
                                                Last FM <3
                                                Instagram

                                                Comment


                                                • Whew, a classic! 640K streams yesterday between Spotify and YouTube.

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Oh my god
                                                    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X