Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Britney Spears :: Charts & Sales History

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • My Only Wish (This Year)
    34-//-37-//-29-//-33-//-31-30-35-30-31-//-31-20-17-14-22-//-25-17-21-21-18-//-35-17-21 (22 weeks)

    Officially surpasses "Womanizer" as her second longest charting song in Denmark. How funny that this year's chart run is nearly identical to last year's?

    30/11/2018 - #25
    07/12/2018 - #17
    14/12/2018 - #21

    vs

    29/11/2019 - #35
    06/12/2019 - #17
    13/12/2019 - #21

    However, the tracking week is more favorable this year (I think), so a Top 10 peak is likely.

    Comment


    • SPOTIFY UPDATE

      1. Toxic 363,320,140 (+1,956,524)
      2. ...Baby One More Time 256,635,618 (+1,245,196)
      3. Oops!... I Did It Again 246,424,285 (+1,374,975)
      4. Womanizer 171,057,721 (+997,096)
      5. Work Bitch 163,071,639 (+529,914)
      6. Make Me... 105,062,973 (+141,609)
      7. Circus 90,061,969 (+473,705)
      8. Till The World Ends 88,142,446 (+256,374)
      9. Gimme More 86,625,163 (+581,277)
      10. I’m a Slave 4 67,006,087 (+339,939)
      11. I Wanna Go 65,296,921 (+233,196)
      12. Everytime 63,849,247 (+265,026)
      13. Sometimes 60,662,262 (+450,165)
      14. Piece of Me 58,753,414 (+250,630)
      15. (You Drive Me) Crazy 58,526,174 (+241,182)
      16. Criminal 55,807,591 (+476,154)
      17. Stronger 54,952,158 (+279,080)
      18. Pretty Girls 54,638,194 (+118,809)
      19. Slumber Party 52,710,831 (+118,778)
      20. Lucky 51,847,173 (+259,752)
      21. If U Seek Amy 50,043,014 (+235,999)
      22. 3 45,483,841 (+194,432)
      23. Hold It Against Me 42,709,737 (+117,568)
      24. Overprotected 31,874,875 (+153,332)
      25. Radar 28,597,082 (+118,506)
      26. Perfume 27,144,265 (+45,218)
      27. Break The Ice 26,196,509 (+119,322)
      28. I’m Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman 24,946,112 (+99,176)
      29. Me Against The Music 24,263,816 (+115,858)
      30. Born To Make You Happy 23,919,680 (+99,096)

      BONUS
      Scream & Shout 297,309,368 (+881,160)
      My Only Wish (This Year) 111,230,466 (+5,684,133)

      Comment


      • Thanks for the update!

        Normally, non-Christmas songs tend to slow down during this time of the year, however, "Criminal" keeps increasing. We love to see it!

        Last 7 days
        Spotify - 476,154
        YouTube - 557,490

        Total - 1,033,644

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Instinct View Post
          Thanks for the update!

          Normally, non-Christmas songs tend to slow down during this time of the year, however, "Criminal" keeps increasing. We love to see it!

          Last 7 days
          Spotify - 476,154
          YouTube - 557,490

          Total - 1,033,644
          Yes I noticed that as well! Do you think that it could start getting 100k daily plays eventually?

          Comment


          • Spotify Dec. 17th 2019 - “My Only Wish (This Year)”

            112,033,483 total plays (+803,017 plays)

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Canadaniel View Post
              Spotify Dec. 17th 2019 - “My Only Wish (This Year)”

              112,033,483 total plays (+803,017 plays)
              Spotify Global

              #164 (+7) My Only Wish (This Year) [79 days] *peak: #36*
              Britney - Poppy - Mariah - Lana - Gaga - Bjork

              Comment


              • lol at the other Womanizer (Director's Cut) video on YouTube doing around 30k views daily.

                Britney Spears - Womanizer (Director's Cut)

                2019/12/09 28,136
                2019/12/10 28,212
                2019/12/11 28,570
                2019/12/12 26,257
                2019/12/13 26,088
                2019/12/14 32,347
                2019/12/15 33,443
                2019/12/16 30,912


                Britney Spears - Womanizer (Director's Cut) [Official Music Video]

                2019/12/09 78,335
                2019/12/10 75,929
                2019/12/11 79,721
                2019/12/12 74,918
                2019/12/13 74,754
                2019/12/14 86,253
                2019/12/15 82,194
                2019/12/16 70,224


                That's so random. It may sound like misinformation or ignorance, but is there an actual difference between these two videos?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by luizvalentim View Post
                  lol at the other Womanizer (Director's Cut) video on YouTube doing around 30k views daily.

                  Britney Spears - Womanizer (Director's Cut)

                  2019/12/09 28,136
                  2019/12/10 28,212
                  2019/12/11 28,570
                  2019/12/12 26,257
                  2019/12/13 26,088
                  2019/12/14 32,347
                  2019/12/15 33,443
                  2019/12/16 30,912


                  Britney Spears - Womanizer (Director's Cut) [Official Music Video]

                  2019/12/09 78,335
                  2019/12/10 75,929
                  2019/12/11 79,721
                  2019/12/12 74,918
                  2019/12/13 74,754
                  2019/12/14 86,253
                  2019/12/15 82,194
                  2019/12/16 70,224


                  That's so random. It may sound like misinformation or ignorance, but is there an actual difference between these two videos?
                  Director's cut shows the Womanizer's butt in the end and may have more Britney nudity than the other.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by luizvalentim View Post
                    lol at the other Womanizer (Director's Cut) video on YouTube doing around 30k views daily.

                    Britney Spears - Womanizer (Director's Cut)

                    2019/12/09 28,136
                    2019/12/10 28,212
                    2019/12/11 28,570
                    2019/12/12 26,257
                    2019/12/13 26,088
                    2019/12/14 32,347
                    2019/12/15 33,443
                    2019/12/16 30,912


                    Britney Spears - Womanizer (Director's Cut) [Official Music Video]

                    2019/12/09 78,335
                    2019/12/10 75,929
                    2019/12/11 79,721
                    2019/12/12 74,918
                    2019/12/13 74,754
                    2019/12/14 86,253
                    2019/12/15 82,194
                    2019/12/16 70,224


                    That's so random. It may sound like misinformation or ignorance, but is there an actual difference between these two videos?
                    This is kind of triggering. Is this how the Madonna fans feel?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Instinct View Post
                      This is kind of triggering. Is this how the Madonna fans feel?
                      Yeah I guess so! Btw so they uploaded two videos of Womanizer and Piece Of Me but they couldn’t upload Overprotected Darkchild version?

                      Comment


                      • "My Only Wish (This Year)"

                        112,891,042 total plays
                        +857,559 plays (Dec. 18, 2019)

                        +6.8% from the day before
                        (803,017 plays on Dec. 17)

                        +8.77% from last year
                        (788,426 plays on this day in 2018)

                        Comment


                        • This weekend will be interesting, I'm excited to see how many streams the song will do.
                          Britney - Poppy - Mariah - Lana - Gaga - Bjork

                          Comment


                          • I think that Criminal will surpass I Wanna Go on Spotify!

                            Comment


                            • Does anyone have Britney's chart runs in Brazil and Greece? I know older albums are much harder to find, but I cannot find Circus, Femme Fatale or Britney Jean. I'm starting work on the new OP as we speak and would like to fix all the incomplete chart runs.

                              Also, I can't find Glory's chart run in Mexico. All I know is that it peaked at #5 and spent several weeks in the Top 100.
                              Last edited by Instinct; Fri December 20, 2019, 03:04.

                              Comment


                              • I found the first two weeks of Femme Fatale in Brazil (according to Portal Sucesso/Crowley), not sure if it will help tho, since I don't have its peak

                                #18 - #10 - #?
                                Last edited by Artsy; Fri December 20, 2019, 04:42.
                                Britney - Poppy - Mariah - Lana - Gaga - Bjork

                                Comment


                                • "My Only Wish (This Year)"

                                  113,824,987 total plays
                                  +933,945 plays (Dec. 19, 2019)

                                  Increased 10.2% from last year

                                  Comment


                                  • 1 million tomorrow?

                                    Comment


                                    • Spotify Global (18.12)

                                      #149 (+15) My Only Wish (This Year) [80 days] *peak: #36*

                                      Spotify Global (19.12)

                                      #136 (+13) My Only Wish (This Year) [81 days] *peak: #36*

                                      over 80 days in the global charts
                                      Britney - Poppy - Mariah - Lana - Gaga - Bjork

                                      Comment


                                      • SPOTIFY UPDATE - WEEK FROM 12/12 TO 12/19:

                                        # - ALBUM - WEEK STREAMS - TOTAL STREAMS
                                        01 (=) - In the Zone - 2,586,880 ( 499,358,785 )
                                        02 (=) - Oops!... I Did It Again - 2,084,112 ( 386,637,936 )
                                        03 (=) - ...Baby One More Time - 2,056,489 ( 399,552,607 )
                                        04 (=) - Circus - 1,845,135 ( 354,352,191 )
                                        05 (=) - Blackout - 1,242,368 ( 244,938,494 )
                                        06 (=) - Femme Fatale - 1,200,532 ( 314,168,643 )
                                        07 (=) - Britney - 802,477 ( 182,723,644 )
                                        08 (=) - Britney Jean - 641,406 ( 240,503,612 )
                                        09 (=) - Glory - 516,041 ( 289,576,522 )

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by Instinct View Post
                                          SPOTIFY UPDATE - WEEK FROM 12/12 TO 12/19:

                                          # - ALBUM - WEEK STREAMS - TOTAL STREAMS
                                          01 (=) - In the Zone - 2,586,880 ( 499,358,785 )
                                          02 (=) - Oops!... I Did It Again - 2,084,112 ( 386,637,936 )
                                          03 (=) - ...Baby One More Time - 2,056,489 ( 399,552,607 )
                                          04 (=) - Circus - 1,845,135 ( 354,352,191 )
                                          05 (=) - Blackout - 1,242,368 ( 244,938,494 )
                                          06 (=) - Femme Fatale - 1,200,532 ( 314,168,643 )
                                          07 (=) - Britney - 802,477 ( 182,723,644 )
                                          08 (=) - Britney Jean - 641,406 ( 240,503,612 )
                                          09 (=) - Glory - 516,041 ( 289,576,522 )
                                          BOMT and ITZ will hit new milestones in 2 days
                                          Britney - Poppy - Mariah - Lana - Gaga - Bjork

                                          Comment


                                          • Last week MOWTY got 743,809 Spotify streams in the uk, so it has now roughly sold 143,000 copies in the uk, for BPI certifications anyway 1:100 rule

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by Britneysdream View Post
                                              Last week MOWTY got 743,809 Spotify streams in the uk, so it has now roughly sold 143,000 copies in the uk, for BPI certifications anyway 1:100 rule
                                              Can we expect it to cross 160k by the end of the year?

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by Enzolorenzo View Post
                                                Can we expect it to cross 160k by the end of the year?
                                                Well it was confirmed to sell 129k 2 weeks ago, so hopefully

                                                Comment


                                                • Her streaming numbers are getting better and better every year as all of the platforms grow. I can’t wait for new certifications soon...
                                                  BLΛƆKPIИK is the revolution

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by JBmust View Post
                                                    Her streaming numbers are getting better and better every year as all of the platforms grow. I can’t wait for new certifications soon...
                                                    Yesss! Even though with streaming her future releases will probably struggle I think it’ll help her classics/legacy

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X