Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Enzolorenzo View Post

Same here! #200 did 690k streams we were so close
    This in addition of not being a promoted single didn’t even have playlist support anywhere on Spotify.

I’m satisfied with this 600K Spotify debut.
    Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• Oh wow 600k is amazing.

How many days Make Me did over 1 million streams on Spotify?

Comment

• Originally posted by matheusbelmont View Post
        Oh wow 600k is amazing.

How many days Make Me did over 1 million streams on Spotify?
        0. Spotify wasn't as big in 2016 as it is now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzolorenzo View Post

Same here! #200 did 690k streams we were so close
          #200 on Spotifycharts did 690k once discounted.
          Mood Ring’s 600k are pure.

Edit. Pedro just posted that’s the total... 370k pure yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by britneyitaly86 View Post
            Rds one of the most important radio station in Italy this morning play Mood Ring
            Great, people who don’t do their research (which is most of the population), will consider this a single

Comment

• So guys

actually did 370k

they merged the by Demand version with the Japan version

Comment

• Originally posted by Britneysdream View Post
                I was reading that they are planning a music video for this song since it is at number 1
                HOLY

the song is a similar style to make me, chill song. But a new video would be great. May come in 3/4 months # slumber party lol

Comment

• Originally posted by thebritneykid View Post

Great, people who don’t do their research (which is most of the population), will consider this a single
                  Not necessarily BUT it will give the song exposure to the people who are not checking iTunes charts, twitter Britney related news or online forums (which in fact is the majority of people)

I never got a confirmation if that supposed radio update that I mentioned on previous comments was fake or not BUT I did find out that Z100 did in fact play “Mood Ring” yesterday in the US. Which is good (as more people get to hear and find out about the song).
                  Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• Originally posted by pedrolabre View Post
                    So guys

actually did 370k

they merged the by Demand version with the Japan version
                    Well not as massive as 600K looked but STILL higher than the 200K update I was expecting

Comment

• That’s double what I expected so pleasantly surprised, 371k I actually thought 150k would have been a decent result as it had no major Spotify push, so congrats everyone!

Comment

• If 150k of those streams came from the USA then mood ring sold 1,000 copies from Spotify in the USA yesterday

Comment

• The album actually pulled 650k+ streams yesterday which is quite good!

Comment

• Ok so ..

- “Mood Ring” pulled 371K streams on Spotify, probably a very similar amount across other platforms (Apple Music, Tidal, etc) so another +300K there and +250K for the Youtube auto-generated audio. . . So Basically 1 million streams across all platforms worldwide since it’s release.

- The album’s streams went up to 650K plays on Spotify yesterday. Probably +1million after adding the data of other streaming platforms. And the album also returned to the Top 20 on US iTunes for a 3rd time this month.

- “Mood Ring” reached #1 on iTunes and hit #1 and the Top 10 of iTunes in many other countries.

- Lots of press and articles posting about the release of “Mood Ring” including Billboard and Rolling Stone.

- Several radio stations around the world gave “Mood Ring” some spins.

-—-

We may not be looking for chart placements here but there definitely was some buzz and stats’ boost for the “Glory” era yesterday. Which is cool.

Comment

• Wow still number one.
                              Britney is getting a lot of headlines for this. All the Uk papers have picked up on it.
                              And they are all referencing how she beat a certain someone.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebri...-gaga-22111111

Comment

• Spotify streams yesterday

Toxic - 376,007
                                Mood Ring - 371,365
                                ...Baby One More Time - 272,115
                                Oops!...I Did It Again - 268,250
                                Womanizer - 189,707
                                Scream & Shout - 182,221
                                Gimme More - 129,350
                                Work Bitch - 103,779
                                Criminal - 101,031
                                Circus - 95,944
                                If U Seek Amy - 74,670
                                Sometimes - 70,483
                                I'm a Slave 4 U - 61,413
                                Stronger - 55,940
                                Love to see her catalog smashing like this

Comment

• United States

iTunes:
                                  1. Mood Ring (On Demand)
                                  575. Work B**ch
                                  764. ...Baby One More Time
                                  811. Toxic
                                  1062. Slumber Party (feat. Tinashe)
                                  1111. Oops!...I Did It Again
                                  1442. Make Me... (feat G-Eazy)

iTunes Albums:
                                  16. Glory
                                  1276. Greatest Hits: My Prerogative
                                  1386. In the Zone
                                  1447. ...Baby One More Time

Apple Music Albums:
                                  643. Glory
                                  1063. Glory
                                  1351. Circus (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Plays on your itunes playlist don’t count towards streaming?.. Is apple music different

Comment

• Global Digital Artists Ranking

#28 (-4) Britney Spears [856 points]

Worldwide iTunes

#3 (=) Mood Ring
                                      #24 (+5) Glory

European iTunes

#3 (=) Mood Ring
                                      #76 (-33) Glory
                                      Last edited by JeremySpears; Sun May 31st, 2020, 00:19.
                                      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• ”Mood Ring” makes listeners who are not core her fans feel it’s brand new song with beautifully re-made cover.

It’s still #1 on US iTunes and 371k on streaming?... INSANE!
                                        Last edited by stars200; Sun May 31st, 2020, 00:39.

Comment

• Mood Ring still has a 20% lead on iTunes. Genuinely shocked. And #1 even when you count multiple versions (according to both LivePopBars and Kworb).

Fans are streaming hard and requesting on radio:

Comment

• Oh wow this is amazing. Make it a proper single Britney !!

Comment

• I'm a little shocked at how far this song has gone so far.

Comment

• Glory is up to #570 on Apple Music US (and there’s another version at #1019).

Comment

• 38 hours at #1 on iTunes

Comment

• I wouldn’t evend mind if she used this as the first single from an upcoming project This deserves a Radar treatment but in much better.

Comment

• Guys did the song actually get played on most requested live last night? I know it was the 3rd most requested, so was it actually played?

Comment

• As far as I know only the most requested of the hour get's played.
                                                        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• 42 hours at #1.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                                                            42 hours at #1.
                                                            43 ;) down to 11 in the uk though :(

Comment

• "Glory" is at #18 on US iTunes and other than Gaga's "Chromatica" it is the only female album charting in the Top 30

Comment

Working...
                                                              X